THE UNITED STATES IS A CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION

I no longer recognize the Federal Government of the United States of America.
It is illegitimate and is no longer of or for The People.
The Congress, President, Military, Supreme Court, and Treasury are derelict to the point of treason.
Only The States and The Bill of Rights remain valid, to varying degrees.
So far astray has government wandered and for so long, that on this land,
I will honor no other law but that which I personally deem proper and moral.

Attached: BidenInjectedOnstage.jpg (1170x652, 106.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6QgND6sXbc
nationalfile.com/pelosi-sons-associate-convicted-of-fraud-for-scam-that-pelosis-son-promoted-in-ukraine/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

STFU and get back to work, faggot.

You don't get it.

Its laws are designed to steal everything from me. Pray to god it fails after Russia is nuked.

Always has been

Attached: 1647052205150.jpg (827x808, 44.18K)

>I no longer recognize the Federal Government of the United States of America. It is illegitimate and is no longer of or for The People.
The Congress, President, Military, Supreme Court, and Treasury are derelict to the point of treason.
Only The States and The Bill of Rights remain valid, to varying degrees.
So far astray has government wandered and for so long, that on this land, I will honor no other law but that which I personally deem proper and moral.

Attached: _kDSkdCC_400x400.jpg (300x300, 12.94K)

Thats cool and all. Can we stop the income tax already?

Uh yeah im thinking based

Attached: D6B3375F-02B7-478D-A0F8-E1046CB28F7F.jpg (700x467, 74.12K)

bingo

Good. Got your back neighbourino, I see my chance to git ‘em they as good as gitted.
Pic: we’ve had
>mystery
>winter vagina
and now a normie has sent me the latest excuse for the 40% increase in death since they injected us.
>clocks moving forward
>It is lethal.
>You wake up and BOOM! Head explodes like in scanners.

Attached: 3086903E-B128-44AC-86A8-C448F3D964AB.jpg (1242x1722, 277.1K)

Good to see another sov cit. Keep up the good spirits. We'll survive this.

You’ve been invaded by communist Jews and no one’s doing anything to stop them

Attached: 0AB098E6-192E-4079-850E-722D4F1C79F9.jpg (1024x1001, 167.13K)

>YEA.. HERE COME THA BOOSTA
>OH YEAAAAAHHH EAAAAHHHHH
youtube.com/watch?v=z6QgND6sXbc

>We'll survive this
maybe, but only if we expel the jew

Attached: 1642669239279.jpg (982x1024, 333.19K)

He goes on stage for this and then walks from the mic and starts mumbling about how he doesnt know why hes up here doing this or why hes getting a shot here. They have some doped up mental patient as their finger puppet and no one cares.

someone must know, is it inbreeding that causes the facial deformation?

based boat captain
enjoy getting kneels on by pigs.

Yeah I agree, the problem is we still have pigs sworn to uphold this illegal system.

The United States of America is a Mafia State. You want to use Mafia because it's etymologically related to maleficent or malevolent and you want to use the correct terminology because these people freak the fuck out when you actually call them evil and bad people.

At least the federal government wouldn’t be assisting them.

> inb4 LE STARSHIP TROOPERS!!!!!!

Just got sent this. Naughty Pillowsi’s son is an utter scum apparently, being used by mad nance to hover up bribes in WEF haunted Ook-rain.
I feel so sorry for easterners, the russians gdp per capita was always about $5,000 a year until it doubled in the last few years (during covid) - pretty much because they were planning this war for after the 3rd injection I guess and they needed to buy support for poots by stealing a little less from the russian people. It is the same shit in every country in the region. Putin owns russia like some billionaires own football clubs and the people have been kept impoverished there for so long that they know no better. That will be all of us soon when we own nothing but are injected happy, via genetic doodly.
These utter fucks like cocaine addict nancy piglowski are fucking monsters and complete criminals. You can see why the east is such s popular place to send your children hoover up bribes in, it’s just pure corruption and theres never been a brake to it.
nationalfile.com/pelosi-sons-associate-convicted-of-fraud-for-scam-that-pelosis-son-promoted-in-ukraine/

Attached: 3F235981-DAFD-401D-A209-CD38AABD1766.jpg (848x967, 512.71K)

I ADVOCATE!!!!

you will be at war in less the three months with yourselves. biden lost... they will attempt to national security threat an place him above his term with war president.