Pajeet's Insurance Scam

Dumb boomers who don't give a shit about their health are getting scammed by indians seeing how much they can get away with regarding their insurance filing ponzi schemes
It's my job to deal with these fuckwads
This is the result of diversity and greed.
Just die already lol

Attached: An_Indian_call_center.jpg (480x640, 123.84K)

If you don't find anything suspicious about having to pay with an apple voucher to a pajeet sounding voice, then you deserve to be scammed

Attached: 1648159469995.jpg (671x1024, 70.22K)

I read about one of these scams in the newspaper yesterday. It was based in Delhi and they didn't even call it a scam, it was called a 'fake call center'.

What Will happened to these fake call centers as times go on and the boomer population dwindles?

Dumb shit minorities get scammed too.
>My dumb nigger jamaican grandpa can't pay the bill
>(Kek internally)
>Ah.

Drone strike these niggers, they killed my peepaw

Niggers and spics will fall for the scams, they’re even dumber than boomers.

Poojeets will be forced into opening up more convenience stores I guess.

Why are brown people so fundamentally immoral?

It's like the darker the skin, the lower the capacity for ethical behavior.

Pajeets aren't as violent as niggers but are 100 times scammier.
The world should deport them all

Boomers and minorities deserve it but I feel bad for gen X, millennials and zoomers so I always help them out of it

lol why do you hate yourself so much pajeet?

>the white boomer generation is the pinnacle of morality
user....

Hello sir. Wat was dinner today?

Report them to Jim Browning

This.
That's why when they tell me about how they're going to die if they don't get their testing cause they can't pay their scam bill I always pause to give them a sense of existential dread and perhaps feel remorse for their actions against future generations.

I ate your God - Beef, pajeet.

So you must be the only pajeet in existence with a shred of muscle
Kudos

As an employee of a medical insurance filing company, the real problem is America's corporate based healthcare system, most boomers have no idea what kind of healthcare they even have or what is "covered", and had rather remain broke in order to remain "free". I applaud these shitskins for taking the mick out of a system these people designed and torturing them with it.

I work at Conduent, btw. I love denying you boomers basic dental, I even toss most letters with rude language in the trash.

>perhaps feel remorse for their actions against future generations

press x to doubt. boomers are narcissists

Attached: 1648422106897.jpg (842x1024, 112.28K)

At least one of my daily meals has beef, but I know people who eat beef or the organ meats for 2-3 meals everyday.

>you deserve to be scammed

flag checks out. Jews are like Indian scammers but 10x more inbred.