die mutt

Who are you quoting?

who are you quoting

who are you quoting?

das rite

forgot your meds kike?

>Someone is criticizing me?
>KIKE!!!!!

Attached: EQr8uqSVAAEoFwN.png (231x218, 8.59K)

who are you quoting?

checked and also
sage
youtu.be/1sgcBp03s1s

>genocide 6/7 of the worlds population
That sounds highly effective even by German standards, I take it there weren't any survivors of the 6/7th worlds population.

>Someone is criticizing me?
>ANTI-SEMITE!!!
goes both ways kike

Attached: 1568362011372.jpg (785x1000, 252.43K)

Are you quoting somebody?

>>We should genocide 6/7ths of the worlds population
memes aside we should.things would instantly be 100x better

>instantly
I dont know, should probably drag it out for atleast 40 years so the shock of the event doesn't leave an unsustainable imprint on the remaining collective psyche

>memes aside we should.things would instantly be 100x better
Funny you say that as europeans are currently waging wars over european bullshit

>Good goyim 20 shekels have been added to your bank account keep up the good work

Attached: 4fi67b.jpg (500x581, 67.82K)

>jewistic flag

Facts honestly. Any Forumstards want to wipe out all Jews, all Muslims, all Niggers, all Chinks, all Spics, then some even want Slavs gone, Meds gone, Anglos gone. Then when someone is a conservative who doesn't share their extremely maniacal genocidal fantasies they call them a grifter or some other name.

Attached: chud.png (917x1027, 31.16K)

>Facts honestly. Any Forumstards want to wipe out all Jews, all Muslims, all Niggers, all Chinks, all Spics, then some even want Slavs gone, Meds gone, Anglos gone. Then when someone is a conservative who doesn't share their extremely maniacal genocidal fantasies they call them a grifter or some other name.
Uh, yo ucan claim that if you wish. Most of that was probably by Jews trying to meme others onto their side.

I only hate Jewish Supremacists.

fuck off vatnik

OP is a kike nigger

A true Nazi wants every race to strive towards its own perfection.

Attached: BCCE8558-61FB-4E71-B5D9-59D63C4B1532.jpg (635x480, 22.12K)

Attached: Holocaust.jpg (951x725, 160.51K)

Most white nationlists and even Neo-nazi's don't want to exterminate non-whites, they just want them out of their countries. Furthermore, if the past 30 years has shown us anything it's that