So, what is the actual kill count in the Russia-Ukraine war?

So, what is the actual kill count in the Russia-Ukraine war?

I don’t trust numbers reported by either side so I don’t know what to believe.

Attached: 95FA2049-44FC-4D51-8019-2684E50619B3.jpg (640x800, 103.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=REBRCVqnbiA&ab_channel=Task&Purpose
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you will never know

NOT ENOUGH

Attached: image_2022-03-31_221417.png (1000x707, 757.39K)

somewhere around 10,000.

i saw some american soldier estimate by generals that for X amount of generals or high ranking official killed, you can deduct around Y soldiers died.

I’m sure we’ll get a reasonable idea after the war. And we should be able to make an educated guess about the current situation.

The Armenia-Azerbaijan war was 6 weeks and had seven thousand deaths. Although the scale is bigger here. Maybe that can help guide what is reasonable?

I thought I read that some of the Russian general deaths were hopeful falsehoods Ukrainian jumped the gun on

sorry, i meant 10,000 russians. dont know about ukrainians.

If 10,000 Russians have died Ukrainian deaths are worse, yes? The Russians hammered the Ukrainian military at the start of the war and they have constantly been bombing and shelling Ukie positions.

yeah could be the case. but in any case that there was a real confirmation of said generals, then could deduct a number around there.

so i guess, if those generals aren't confirmed then not sure. but using generals seems to be a pretty good place to start as they are more public.

around 4:14 talked about it. seems reasonable

youtube.com/watch?v=REBRCVqnbiA&ab_channel=Task&Purpose

i would think that at first, but considering that that is ukrainian territory and they know their land better its not crazy to think that the casualties would be less than the russians even with worse equipment.

now there's no way I'd believe that Ukro deaths would be 1/5 or a quarter of the Russians as they report, but 5,000 or 6,000 is believable. especially from some videos i seen of how nonchalant russian soldiers seem to the ukrainians, they wouldn't be as aggressive at the start. lots of young kids there too who might not even care.

Last I saw from Russia they said they've lost 1350. Which is consistent after a month when they said they lost 400 in the first week

The deaths are literally 10 to 1 in favor of Russia. You need to go back

nicely written cope

Reminder that it's been twenty-five days since Ukraine reported casualties.

Around 3000 Russians out of the field and around 10 000 Ukrainians I guess. Dead and injured.

That information alone tells me Ukraine is suffering horrible losses if they are refusing to release the information or are unable to collect it.

coping for who? i'm not sure how this looks good for either side

I don't believe any of it
As far as I'm concerned no one has died

>Z in ID
Russian bots infiltrating pol again

Those girls are Israeli, aren't they?

Fuck A3OB

Attached: 1648670684225.gif (290x164, 2.74M)

my guess is that they are both sitting somewhere around 10-15,000 KIA and another 15-25,000 injured

the casualties in this have been spectacular, they really are using world war 2 soviet man-fodder techniques. it's been shocking to witness in the 21st century, as there is actually quite a lot of footage

Based denialist bro

jesus, right's profile is literally perfect. it's super hard to find people with a perfect profile.

We're defending and they're attacking, mostly. It's definitely in our favor, since they're basically scrapping the bottom of the barrel with all those syrian corps + hidden reserves mobilization bullshit. Surely it's overextended on ukr side, but US approx kill count that was about 8k w/o lpr/dpr about a week ago? sounds about right.

not israeli, they look human

Around 1300 on both sides.

just imagine them naked and crying on their knees, hands bound behind their backs, their mouths being filled with throbbing chechen cock after throbbing chechen cock...

Much more than that. Look at the sheer scope of what's going on. I don't think most of you realize at how big Ukraine and current frontline is.

Niggers

Ukes have claimed 8 generals killed and the russians have disputed 2 of those, while simply not confirming some others. Neither of the disputed deaths have been properly confirmed alive yet either. I think 3? Dead generals have been confirmed by russia

all information from both sides is propaganda

It's a war.
WE
CAN'T
KNOW
THAT
UNTIL
IT'S
OVER
and even then it's still gonna be off.

If you just believe the opposite of western media you're closer to the truth. There is no action coming from Ukraine anymore and russian sources upload masses of corpses every day now. Now a third of their armed forces are encircled.

Attached: file.png (573x385, 317.27K)

why are you retards like this?

There will never be a 100% accurate count.
There will be a 100% inaccurate count during the war.

Roughly 20,000 so far across both sides, probably more. that's all you can go with at the minute.

Only mariupol is encircled with a few thousand uke defenders inside. The donbas army is nowhere close to being cut off

But how many people were killed only in airstrikes on the side of Ukraine ??? In Mariopolje, the army is almost defeated. Several hundred Ukrainians must have died in that place alone.
The Russians had a lot of losses at the beginning, but they changed their tactics and now there are far fewer videos with the dead Russians.

There are to be a new term develeoped to describe people who take the contraian posistion to be the fact without considerding that the truth lies in the middle. Are krauts just incapable of nuance?

Attached: 1639802523935.jpg (534x500, 71.09K)

True, however you do not realize/are not allowed to see the true ukie casualties of russian cruise missile strikes. We can estimate russian casualties but ukrainian ones are way worse than what is presented as "reasonable".

Whole thing slowed down after some first crazy days.
Currently, both ruskies and us are getting ready for round 2 so expect much more of them dead vatniks.

Based on what we know, which is almost nothing, I'd estimate between 40-60K killed, wounded, or missing so far. Including civilians.

That is a massive guess, however.

Reminder that female soldiers are a joke.

About tree fiddy.

Attached: 1647979142370.png (947x886, 1.26M)

If you count civilians add maybe 50k more. These cities have been leveled in ways we havent seen since grozny. A LOT of civies have died.

Attached: 1648340014859.png (828x803, 1.25M)

it's all fake theater, i don't believe any shit i see anywhere anymore. as far as im concerned everything we've ever been told is fake and gay, even the most basic history lessons were told. which sucks because history was my favorite thing to read about.

That was last week azov has been annihilated.

We know the russians are probably around 15k or so, how many are yours? They don't tell us here so I assume there are a lot of dead.

Most of those weren't even military targets and you gotta expect us to get better at handling whole "lots of people on military base at same place" thing after that fuckup at Yavoriv.
Most of the casualties are at field that's for sure.

The Russian air force has fucked up every road and rail leading to their position. The army also took some critical junctions to make it easier for the air force to keep the supply lines strained. You know all those random sorties that you never see in the news, or you sometimes see like one video hitting a nondescript building? Yeah, that's what they've been doing.

That sounds about right, I tend to think its likely a little higher but thats reasonable.

I don't trust russian reports and we do not report ours, so yeah, gotta be seen at retrospective. Gotta be around 1/4 or 1/3 to russians. I also think that much because of how soft the current draft is. This war is far from being over unfortunately.

Yeah, when they talked Russian troops will starve nearly a month ago or freeze, or that their supply lines only hold for a week, and they're getting btfo everywhere etc.. I would be wrong taking the "nuanced" position by believing half of the bullshit. This is probably one of the conflicts where contrarianism is generally right.

>Most of those weren't even military targets
Proves my point about you not being allowed to see the true casualties. If all the things, that suddenly became a criminal offense in your country do not make you realize that you are not told the truth, there is nothing we can meaningfully discuss.

>That was last week azov has been annihilated
Nah Mariupol hasn't fallen yet, they estimate about 100,000 people are still in there

What the fuck are you even talking about.

>Neither of the disputed deaths have been properly confirmed alive yet either
2 were confirmed alive by video and 1 (by coincidence the first one, Sukhovetski) was confirmed dead. The rest are just claims.

6 gorillions on every side