Scientists find that circumcision leads to smarter children

Scientists find that circumcision leads to smarter children.

Attached: 1620577666850.png (722x1139, 548.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x5bi5hq
floexplorer.net/tx/4af6eb5aacb4493d971c42c0c975c4764130f5f969d5b1a3cf7bd8fb03105259
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have some strong evidence you're a child molester.

(((Levin))
He wrote that while chewing on a piece of dick Jerky
Kill all kikes
Burn them all
Reduce them to ashes and piss on thier ashes

Acts 15 buddy, Christians know this in America and unlike your heretical shithole, they can read their bibles
>Unless you are circumcised according to the custom of Moses, you cannot be saved.

pederast scientists and experts

Don't care, would not give up for 10 extra IQ points.

amen

Attached: 1626598150925.jpg (750x827, 376.9K)

>Levin
Lol

correlation =/= causation

Hilarious. Who needs causation when you have correlation?

Made in Gods image remember? By cutting parts of your self or others you desecrate his image.

Wonder why Jews want non kikes to desecrate Gods image, hmmm.

nice lets test it on twins rather than creating another (((study))) that deliberately ignores the giant elephant variable in the room of niggers being genetically retarded

Christ too was circumsized, this is an ancient practice, made for an ancient faith. If you don't like it, that's on you, but practicing christians know their beliefs and show it. Any Forums can rage all day, but just like Paul took Timothy in, so do modern christians follow in their steps

Fuck off groomer leave baby dicks alone

>Scientists find that drinking water leads to death

They are probably right. Being marked a slave at birth really changed the way i view society and the world. I would probably be satisfied if i was uncut, with strong pair bonding with a single female. Instead im constantly reminded of my torture and my mind bends constantly in search of deprived mental stimulation to replace the physical stimulation that would be the natural state of man.

>Scientists find that circumcision leads to smarter children.
>Study by kike proves what kikes want is good. Must trust kike science.

according to buzzfeed, a weak correlation is now a "link"?
you're a faggot for posting this garbage

Then I must be a dumb nigga.

How on earth would it do that? Does it still work when the babies are anestheticized? Or when a mohel doesn't suck the blood?

>all white Americans get talked into slicing their son's cocks
>only intact dicks left are of Mexican immigrants
By this study's logic, circumcision also makes you more likely to hate beans.

I'm surprise that guy is not known on /pol:
dailymotion.com/video/x5bi5hq
check at 3:40mns

His theory was that god placed the jews as a key to bring the end of our present cycle, through circumcision on the 8th day, that impact the development of the glands, the psyche and the brain etc.

Really interesting but also really slippery.
Btw himself was a jew.

Attached: sdaads.png (743x482, 504.6K)

>Jewish researcher
>published in buzzfeed

Nice try. Just Jewish (((scientists))) looking for an excuse to gaze upon thousands of children’s penises

God you kikes are fucking disgusting.
>When therefore Paul and Barnabas had no small dissension and disputation with them, they determined that Paul and Barnabas, and certain other of them, should go up to Jerusalem unto the apostles and elders about this question.
And modern circumcision is an invention of 140 AD anyway. So no, Jesus, Moses, Abraham, and everyone else were not "circumcised" as we know it today.

>(((renowned pediatrician and author)))
Please give us your foreskin!

AAAAAA AS A HUMAN.
I MUST...TOUCH MY DICK...I MUST...MUTILATE IT...I MUST TWIST IT, PULL IT, CUT IT, BOP IT...I MUST AAAAAA I MUST INCLUDE DICK STUFF IN MY RELIGION AAA JUST BECAUSE....MMMM...AAAAA

Attached: yes.gif (220x183, 347.14K)

Keep worshipping Moloch, ain't fooling me ;)

floexplorer.net/tx/4af6eb5aacb4493d971c42c0c975c4764130f5f969d5b1a3cf7bd8fb03105259

Attached: DD65935F-75FE-481F-8AAD-EE214C3B21CA.jpg (631x413, 64.26K)

>>exposure to trauma is known to force rapid maturity to cope.
>>is being touted as a success
Monsters. Literal monsters.

Why are Muslim countries so low iq then?

They don't mutilate at birth