What happened to the vaccine Red Dear event?

When the covid vaccines were first administered everyone on Any Forums was like, "Everyone that takes the vaccine is going to die in a few months or go insane from the vaccine eating their brains". Well where is it? It's been over a year now since the first covid vaccine was given to the public and still no mass amounts of deaths (except for some outliers out of the millions that have taken it) or people literally going insane attacking other people. Was the Red Dear event just a big larp like Q user?

Attached: 82184189489.jpg (2000x1125, 285.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

openvaers.com/covid-data
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was nonsense spread by retards, just like everything else on this board.

This whatever happened to the Obama Deception of Zeitgeist movie? Old fags remember. Conspiracy theorist retards shoot them selves in the foot because they cry wolf so much when there is actually a conspiracy no one cares to listen

Fpbp (unvaccinated, btw)

Is there a particular number of excess deaths in the 18-44 age group you're targeting to declare it legit? Because there are definitely excess deaths according to official death stats. Do the new ads you see normalizing blood clots and heart problems in young people not raise any eyebrows?

>ignores all the increase in deaths, immunological spasms, increased cancers, clots, players dropping on the field etc.
>why is nothing happening?
>Qanon proofs don’t exist because I ignore them

You 2 deserve each other.

Attached: D0106776-BD10-48E5-9B16-7ED198261D79.jpg (960x685, 264.32K)

The vaccines were and effective.

Attached: 1644146168229.webm (800x450, 2.78M)

Red deer was newfag low iqs not understanding mRNA vaxes as they take longer than 6 months to kill.
Slow kill.

two more weeks?

Attached: ad.png (697x363, 46.14K)

>Everyone that takes the vaccine is going to die in a few months

Not a few months, a few years. They would never inject everyone with a kill shot that killed people right away. NPCs are retarded, but not that retarded. The great vaxxtard die off starts once the next variant is announced, so sometime in May or June in Australia.

What is happening to Bruce Willis is happening on a large scale. The zombie Apocalypse will not be televised.

Most of the NPCs got their first shots mid 2021 so might take a bit longer.

VAIDS patients usually succumb to their VAIDS after 5-10 years depending on how many shots they got and how healthy the were when they got them.

Why don’t you just admit you are wrong? Accountability is an admirable feature

But people literally did go insane!
Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?
Insanity is taking the same vaccine over and over again and thinking this time will be different, this time it will work!
You can actually tell who is vaccinated just by checking their opinion on certain topics without even asking about their vaccination status.
Ask them about Ukraine, if they support Ukraine, that means they are vaccinated
Ask them if they like cats, if they say yes, they are vaccinated and they have toxoplasmosis

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 63.44K)

yea the red deer was a very aggressive timeline for vax effects, but the actual timeline we're on is not doing much better. hope you vaxed poltards got the saline batches

He was WRONG just like any other schizoid. The mistake he made though is that he gave a date to verify. Most schizoids are very unclear about the timeline so when they are called out they can just say “it will happen soon, give it 2 more weeks” forever until people forget. Then they move onto a new schizoid theory

Attached: D94248EC-CAD7-41A6-8196-8A80D7F4D76E.png (960x960, 1.56M)

openvaers.com/covid-data
official numbers:
>26,059 deaths
>48,342 disabled
>over 2,000,000 "adverse events"
These numbers are 1/10 the actual numbers due to reporting obstacles.
Go ahead and take the shots. They are safe and effective.

Wrong about what? I honestly don't know what is going to happen. I'm just not taking the vax because 1. I don't trust them 2. I think it's all bullshit. We'll see what happens.

The gene mods are already causing enhanced infectivity with Omicron and that only causes a mild head cold which doesn’t infect the lungs. It’s the high probability outcome that the next variant will evolve to evade the immune system and infect the lungs.

>everyone on Any Forums was like
This is shorthand for "I listened to the most verbal and vocal retards on this board because I kept clicking their sensationalist doomer threads, and now I'm holding you ALL accountable for my shitty browsing habits." Fuck off, Any Forums is not one person and don't ever say "everyone on Any Forums" did anything, ever, because you clearly only listened to a few faggots spamming the same schizophrenic ramblings over and over again and decided that because that was all you curated for your own experience on Any Forums, it was "all of Any Forums." This is why you're a faggot, and whether or not it's purposeful or inadvertent I no longer care. Fuck off.

That military database appears to show otherwise.
Really, it's fine if you think it's safe and effective. Go get your boosters. If your kids or grand kids complain about autoimmune issues or infertility you'll probably still believe whatever the media tells you to believe.
At the end of the day, these program your cells for a spike protein that doesn't evolve like how a virus will naturally evolve. The valneva one seems to show promise, but until people start dying of AIDS on a mass scale I'm not taking that one either.

A bunch of fucking retards. The same posters who licked Trumps ass passed 2017 and believes in Q
They are not interested in the truth, they are twitter retards that just want their own belief system reinforced and will take anything, believe anything
>OU OH RED DEER RED DEEEER WEEWOOOOWEEEWOOOWEEEOOOOOOWEEOOOOOOO MAN HAD A STROKE RED DEER RED DEEEEER!!!!!!!
I can only picture them as naive fat boomers

>inb4 hurrdurr vaxxie!
T. Unvaccinated
Untested
Never wore a mask
Go fuck yourselves stupid cunts. Get the fuck off this board

two more weeks.

This post right here.

I told you idiots when this whole thing got started that most of the vaccines are salines, this has been known since the vaccine rollout began, when scentists from EU and US took some and analyzed them. They said the % of salines were diff from area to area. I told you then that the dieoff will be based on the % of salines. The videos were posted on Any Forums but you idiots still behave as though 100% of vaccines were mRNA, when in fact it was probably anywhere between 0.1% and 5%. The NWO knew they couldn't get away with to many mRNA vaccines because the deaths would have been overwhelming. That's why they wanted permanent booster subscriptions you idiots. It's like you don't even think.

Of course it was, you just have to look at the average intelligence level of those who were against the vaccine.
Rednecks and suburban soccer moms.

If you ever find yourself agreeing with that crowd, step back and ask yourself what the fuck you are doing.

The original prediction never mention what year it was talking about. So it could be this fall, or next year, or the year after that.

Beware the red deer!

The vaccine is largely just unnecessary and taking it is enabling faggot control over you. It's probably harmless in an of itself except for a few test sites, though.

I’m not vaxxed but from what I understood the red deer basically said 80% of us would be dead right now

Never took it. Never gonna take it. Never dying of a trumped up flu. You're gonna have to up your game to a pox, Nigel.

I dont remember any red deer thing...

Attached: 1648758728032m.jpg (768x1024, 76.33K)

You mean like this?

Attached: -480a6031e6554913.jpg (1280x854, 270.81K)

On going. If you haven't noticed, your not paying attention. Or your a fucking glowie.

>I can only picture them as naive fat boomers
Most boomers took the vax, because they're so entitled and privileged they think the government is still looking out for them like it was 1972. And you sound exactly like a boomer.

It was a LARP you newfag, however it still doesn’t take away from the increasing amount of deaths, permanent disablement and injuries caused by the “vaccines” especially for individuals between the ages of 45-55.

Attached: E3386FD2-E0D5-4240-83FC-80975A9384C2.png (722x720, 338.14K)

Go fuck yourself. Watching close family members who were perfectly healthy losing their mental and physical capabilities. How much faster should it be?

FFS, I just went on Bitchute, searched for 'saline' and got an entire list of videos showing how most vaccines were saline. It was this fucking easy and none of you imbeciles decided to do it in all this time yet you make thread after thread about how/why won't 100% of the vaccinated die. You are so fuckig stupid I'm ashamed to be part of the same species as you, it takes 10 s to go on Bitchute and search for 'saline' you fucking subhuman pieces of trash. Retards like you is why I believe in eugenics, the oven is to good for troglodytes like yourselves.