Waukesha Hate Crime Murderer

channel3000.com/i/man-charged-in-deadly-parade-crash-says-jail-isnt-safe/

hate crime murderer doesn't feel safe in jail, most likely promted to do this by "Free the 365", or other local bail advocacy group for blacks that bails these animals out constantly

Attached: hate criminal.png (407x385, 133.79K)

bumparooni

kek. they are still lightening his skin

lol, yep

Real white supremacists are going to merc this nigger and it will be glorious

a fate worse than death is on the horizon for child murderers

wish it could be me, would love to hear the left narrative if it happened

They'll upgrade him to Mexican in no time

Why wasn’t this thing killed?

He's right you know, kek

"Darrell Brooks, who is Black, sent a letter to his mother saying that guards paid inmates to spit in his food. He also accused guards and inmates of using racial slurs against him and threatening him with violence, WITI-TV reported Wednesday. He quoted a guard as saying “I hope they give this stupid (racial slur) life in prison. They are going to kill him in prison.”

Brooks wrote that he needs to find a way out before something happens to him and guards “sweep it under the rug.”"

Attached: Capture.png (814x169, 27.07K)

>allegedly drove
BITCH IT'S ON TAPE

I’m starting to really dislike the media.

Attached: 2AA44A05-7F2D-4C07-AE27-0AA81BF9145E.png (896x502, 983.59K)

>when he allegedly drove his SUV through a Christmas Parade
>allegedly
Isn't it established fact?

Not if you are a nigger as I doubt his fellow niggers will be upset at him killing and maiming some white elderly and children.

And? Fuck him. The J6ers are still in prison suffering far worse than that fucking nigger ever will, for doing far less than he did.

I'm sure all those dancing grannies thought a christmas parade would be safe too but that nigger took that away. Let him be eaten alive in prison.

bail in this state is a joke, this guy gets the revolving door treatment
my brother has his 5th, 6th, and seventh DUI, threatening a judge with violence, battery, sending threatening messages to a domestic violence victim, and over 20 bail jumping charges, they just keep releasing him, almost all of these are separate arrests, he has been free for 3&1/2 years and the last time they released him was a month ago. Still no sentencing

They'll do anything you ask for 5k in their commissary

Tarrant dindu nuffin

Attached: 1552615821496 (2).jpg (1440x1664, 1.11M)

Pointless, whitoids would do nothing if he was black as coal anyways

OP here, former FED prison inmate, they will kill him, no questions, he murdered kids so the blacks won't retaliate

can't wait to hear more letters to his mommy

>Real white supremacists
they're still around lol

lol did he actually post this?

Safely say 10% of the U.S. population

bumpology

Deport all Jews and niggers.

everyone is busy posting in slide threads with demoralizing topics and or NO FUCKING LINKS

Any Forums is dead

He killed a bunch of crypto-jews, he is a hero.