I hate America so much! It's worse than Israel (Israel won't even exist without it)...

I hate America so much! It's worse than Israel (Israel won't even exist without it). It's the worst empire in human history. There is not a single more eveil and disgusting nation on Earth! How can we destroy it?

Attached: AMERICANS.webm (720x1280, 2.96M)

Lol thats Sweden

Attached: 4125657.png (1190x1328, 1.5M)

But you're right, America is Zog's bodyguard

Attached: 1648077803078.jpg (438x430, 60.15K)

Now this right here is an exceptional thread. It really stands out amongst the low-effort rubbish littering this board. A top quality thread like this is virtually guaranteed to stimulate thoughtful discussion and engage a number of intelligent posters on its way to reaching the bump limit.

All newfags take note: THIS is how you make a fucking thread. Excellent job OP. Keep up the incredible work.

Why destroy America when you can just destroy Africans?

Attached: Floch_instructs_Hange_to_be_silent (1).jpg (2048x1148, 919.78K)

at least her great/ great-great grand children will be white

>speed dating
kek

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 5.03.22 PM.png (204x124, 37.86K)

I think we've proven how much we care about Ukraine and its opinions

holy fuck that nigger looks revolting, how did we get here?

They will be dead in our lifetime the world is now VERY multipolar.
You are the ones to blame for what is happening in Sweden you fat motherfucker

>Now this right here
this pasta is gay & cringe

>You are the ones to blame
I'm not a jew you stinky thief

They are doing a pretty good job of destroying us as it is, unfortunately that means the rest of the world suffers too. I wish Putin had nuked us, or that nukes were real. Maybe it would have shaken shit up enough for some sort of return to a status quo. I realize that will never happen now, just doomed to niggerspicfaggifcation.

Your women are getting fucked by chad

How does pic on left make you feel?

Attached: putain.jpg (1280x720, 140.82K)

stop posting videos of my gf and me

Now this right here is an exceptional response. It really stands out amongst the low-effort rubbish littering this board. A top quality response like this is virtually guaranteed to stimulate thoughtful discussion and engage a number of intelligent posters on its way to reaching the bump limit.

All newfags take note: THIS is how you make a fucking response. Excellent job. Keep up the incredible work!

One way to destroy America would be to have Russia invade Ukraine, hopefully expose the US involvement in the development of bioweapons there, but at the very least use the conflict as an excuse to dethrone the dollar as the world's reserve currency, switching international trade back to gold.

But you support your government with your taxes. You have guns, money and yet you did nothing while the whole world got fucked. Accept your blame then start working against globohomo and maybe you can get a normal country from the ashes of your old one.

Nah. Fags, nogs, and spics can’t really win. As soon as their gibs dry up they all starve to death. The problem is libcucks, jews, and women stealing everyone’s money and handing it to subhumans

1) Immigrate in USA as refugee
2) Buy gun
3) Buy police clothes
4) Buy Trump red hat
5) Choke/shoot random nigger, while you will be dressed like police with red Trump hat, make sure you was shoot on camera.
6) ???
7) Profit