Disney is turning the freaking kids gay

disney is turning the freaking kids gay

Attached: 1648759269149.jpg (1226x1280, 256.53K)

I hate the antiChrist
Jews are inherently gay
I hate the antiChrist
Jews are inherently gay
I hate the antiChrist
Jews are inherently gay
I hate the antiChrist
Jews are inherently gay
I hate the antiChrist
Jews are inherently gay

Disney is owned by the cia.

they want it more than you, simple as. you faggots can bitch and moan all you want, you're still paying for this, be it directly or indirectly. suck yourself off and call me a fed, you won't do a goddamn thing

Attached: 1648599510275.png (522x593, 327.03K)

Your demoralization isn’t working /leftypol/ shill. The second American civil war is coming and you will lose no matter how hard you deny it and no matter how hard you hide with proxies

i've been hearing the same fucking thing since Bill Cooper. you won't do a thing. you're too domesticated. the 2a will be removed in your lifetime and you'll simply comply. like the indoctrinated dog that you are

Attached: 1648288929351.gif (500x300, 3.63M)

you sound delusional.
the average normalfag doesn't care, or think about the ramifications of this. no war is coming, nothing will change.

the world only gets worse. good will only come when god decides it's time.

Yeah, but what about the frogs? They are more important.

Attached: 1597459736035.gif (350x464, 300.96K)

>n-nothing will happen because we say so!
All you do is sit in your basement all day and read whatever the Jewish media tells you to believe and think that it’s real like the dumb shills you are. If you actually went outside and saw the world for real you would see things much differently, but you don’t want to do that because that would defeat your demoralization narrative

These people make me sick, they're protected by the fucking government too, shit is totally fucked

Dude, shut the fuck up at this point. I've listened to this same empty refrain on this website for over 18 years. Give it up.

absolutely nothing will happen to these people, they will remain in power until TOTAL financial collapse because the government and media protect them carte blanche

cope harder and let me know in 20 years how that civil war's working out for ya'. america is literally run by pedos, gets burned down every election season and you still think you have any power. god bless the right's "leave me alone" attitude. you will never be left alone until you wrestle control from your enemy but you won't do that will you. you'll type in another seething response about how im demoralized and a shill and whatnot. do it, i'm waiting

Attached: 1648574426315.jpg (500x500, 55.27K)

>I-I’ve heard people say it was going to happen and it never happened so Hah!
I know that’s bullshit, you just spend all day with your /leftypol/ friends shitting up Any Forums with demoralization trying to keep things calm. Face it there is one coming no matter how hard you deny it, and all it takes is one person’s actions. Once a senator gets killed (in Minecraft of course), that’s when it starts

Didn't a bunch of higher ups at Disney get caught in some pedo ring just a few weeks ago?

Attached: disney goes gay.jpg (664x737, 215.19K)

>pearl clutching
>seething
Fuck off of my board

someone is hungary for attention

Attached: 0092DC17-67E7-4DB0-B9E5-B6D77A01D059.jpg (1170x825, 565.91K)

>the second American civil war won’t happen because you’re a pussy
>the second American civil war won’t happen because it was supposed to happen years ago
>the second American civil war won’t happen because people are too demoralized
>the second American civil war won’t happen because people are too comfortable and have food
And my favorite
>the second American civil war won’t happen because the elites don’t want it to happen
You guys say the same copypastas every time just to demoralize people and then pretend to be an oldfag. There is one coming and you don’t want to accept that it’s coming so you try demoralization to keep it from happening

I was enjoying some of Sheriff Grady's videos yesterday. A surprising amount of Disney employees are caught up in pedo raids. The comments on the pedo raid videos are often a source of entertainment, as the pedos seethe.
How to out yourself as a pedo--without outing yourself as a pedo.

>this is the person calling you a chud on the internet

Attached: 1795022F-9D95-44D6-900C-3B849E43011D.jpg (581x421, 145.37K)

I think all of the minority characters should be gay, trans, and retarded. This would be a big step forward in character design. Think Big Mama in a wheelchair with an 75 IQ vocabulary but she has psychic powers to rob fried chicken from KFC.

He looks exactly like the basedjak meme

JESUS, CRAP!

Attached: mAGMVW.gif (320x180, 1022.06K)

>disney is turning the freaking kids gay
These promoters of LGBT must be burned alive.

do you not understand that all leadership is ordained by god?
the people in power are in power because god allows it to be. the world is supposed to be on the path that it's on.

even IF you managed to scrounge up a handful of people for an attempt at rebellion, you would fail.
look at russia. the last decent country on the face of the earth, said to be the third most powerful. yet it's beginning its descent right now. do you know why this is? because decency cannot last here. the only reason i can think of that putin would have begun the ruination of his country, is probably because god moved on him to do this war. i don't know that he did, but it's the only thing that makes sense. the world must become a place hostile to all decency, and then the end will come. god will have the final say, and the true goodness will last eternal.

you will see horrors of unimaginable proportions.

That's a Bulgarian flag you fucking retard.

>2 more weeks
You'll do nothing mutt
2020-2021 proved beyond all doubt that mutts are blowhard pussies and cowards who will do NOTHING as jews and niggers continue to feast on the corpse of a once great nation.
Too decadent.too soft,too selfish,too cowardly,too comfortable and too fat to do one Goddam thing about it,let alone actually using their precious gun rights for their intended constitutional purpose.The most theyll ever do is vote some shabbos goy boomer bullshit artist into office who will fail to fix anything.
Just collapse already.
Maybe salvagable white nations can begin a restoration without your pozzed influence and hegemony.
>inb4 muh paki,muh guns
Whatever cunt mutt.You people are a joke.

Allen March, the totally normal and childless Jew, is guiding Disney content in a more explicitly sexual direction. This is fine.

Isn't it interesting that the moment these creatures are threatened with the limiting of the spread of their ideology they lash out instantly and try to make a last ditch effort to consume your children?

>muh /leftypol/
Nope. Just an old prick cracking a monster in the woods, driving his riding lawnmower, and waiting for someone who gives more fucks than I to do something. I am eager to be wrong on this one, but you gutless fags don't ever go to bat. You just talk a big ass game for DECADES.

Just to be clear, Allen was born with a cunt.

Attached: best_guy_ever.jpg (480x372, 38.94K)

>darwinism
your tardedness is only one step above communists

You haven't seen people have to give anything up yet. Their safety is from keeping us fat and happy, once that's over they'll need some real defense, and they know it.