Mr. Bond has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for making song parodies...

Mr. Bond has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for making song parodies. Austria is a total fucking joke of a country.

Attached: 9744e647-c4b8-4503-af50-b23614099a24.jpg (1024x1024, 71.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freemrbond.com/
artikel5.info
kansalainen.fi/ns-rappari-mr-bond-tuomittiin-10-vuodeksi-vankeuteen-kieltolain-rikkomisesta/
altcensored.com/watch?v=_jKjqP4oDoY
argentbeacon.com/music/mr-bond/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well I mean what do you expect?
Austria just like Germany still is an occupied country.

Attached: Coat_of_arms_of_Austria.svg.png (1024x1081, 263.84K)

correct. It's occupied by germshits who force everyone to speak their disgusting language and to die and pay taxes for their governements.

Attached: masterace.jpg (575x323, 47.63K)

Source?

Attached: ann.jpg (400x225, 7.97K)

for any austrians in the room: glock sucks.

Does your country have a nigger problem too that they ignore the criminal activity of too?

Just to make it more clown?

"Yea, we got that crazy guy...but those niggers are good bois! DINDU NUFFIN"

LIVING LIFE FASH
IRON CROSS HUGO BOSS SUIT
STANDING IN THE BENZ
DO A ROMAN SALUTE

FREE MR BOND

Careful who you insult, frog.
English or "Anglo-Saxon" is not all that different from German.

freemrbond.com/

Glock does not suck. I get that everyone has one and it doesnt make you feel all special inside but idk what else youd really want in a gun I mean I personally refuse to carry a pistol around that has a manual safety.

Wait until they retroactively prosecute anit-semitism online. Not even joking.

Well is he a fascist? Do fascists believe in free speech or is he getting what he deserves?

forgot what happens when we our countries fight 1v1?

Attached: 1871.png (1580x1262, 644.09K)

Kek I wonder why, also unless that frog is from the southwest hes almost certainly partially germanic.

Attached: d85tqiw-1dcc18c6-d251-4061-822f-018bf5411c3f.png (2442x2169, 1.26M)

>English or "Anglo-Saxon" is not all that different from German.
it's at least 60% french because we conquered them

"insult, anglo, differen, conquered" are all french words
as for the people they like the larp as germans because of the language they speak, same as germans, same as amerimutts who pretend to all be english

>forgot what happens when we our countries fight 1v1?
complete revolt of the entire prussian army and (very sadly conditionnal) surrender of the kaiser who sent them to die on french trenches?

>Kek I wonder why, also unless that frog is from the southwest hes almost certainly partially germanic.
not even germans are germanic, you way overestimate the influence of their dna

linguistically sure, they're everywhere, but genetically they're almost nowhere

Attached: I1 haplogroup.gif (760x544, 22.08K)

NS rapper Mr Bond was sentenced to 10 years in prison for violating the Prohibition Act

As expected, Philip aka "Mr. Bond" has been sentenced to 10 years in prison. His brother Benjamin received 4 years imprisonment for operating a website ...

Another highlight for freedom of expression

artikel5.info

kansalainen.fi/ns-rappari-mr-bond-tuomittiin-10-vuodeksi-vankeuteen-kieltolain-rikkomisesta/

Attached: photo_2022-03-31_13-24-25.jpg (600x600, 64.7K)

user germanics are R1b, l1 is specifically skandi

Attached: Haplo (1).jpg (743x764, 236.67K)

What in the actual fuck, he said some words and got 10 years, the child rapist foreigners get less, this is seriously fucked up, I knew he was going to be punished because he called for violence but this is just another level of jewish tyranny

Good.

>Tuomiota voidaan pitää absurdina, sillä esimerkiksi Suomessa taposta tuomitaan lievempiä vankeusrangaistuksia. Nähtäväksi jää, valittaako Mr. Bondin puolustusasianajaja päätöksestä ylempiin oikeusasteisiin tai viedäänkö tapaus euroopan ihmisoikeustuomioistuimeen (EIT) asti.

>The sentence can be considered absurd, as in Finland, for example, lesser prison sentences are imposed for murder. It remains to be seen whether Mr Bond's defense lawyer will appeal the decision to the higher courts or take the case to the European Court of Human Rights (EIT).

Attached: 1598344215778.png (601x545, 173.54K)

Calling for genocide is a pretty big fucking deal my guy

>bongs literally get arrested for saying nigger in public

Attached: 1648640022691.jpg (819x960, 62.29K)

pretty sure that's doorcuck

I wonder how long he would have gotten if he hadn't fedposted and translated Tarrant's manifesto.

No it isn't unless you are a spastic woman. Calling for genocide and committing genocide are two entirely different things.

See

Attached: d4ed173af2f115bdbae162d6b5b569f5.jpg (950x1226, 184.27K)

not cool

Austria is completely ZOG, uncle Adolf rolling in his grave

Attached: kurz.jpg (1441x705, 177.27K)

>it's at least 60% french because we conquered them
Some vocabulary, sure. Not 60% though haha.
>as for the people they like the larp as germans because of the language they speak
Nobody larps as German, it's pretty inconvenient these days.
>1v1
>complete revolt of the entire prussian army and (very sadly conditionnal) surrender of the kaiser who sent them to die on french trenches?
Because we totally didn't fight multiple fronts against multiple enemies in that war?

What I don't understand is why didn't he moved, he knew this would have happen. Too bad he is gone he did some great stuff

altcensored.com/watch?v=_jKjqP4oDoY

Attached: 1648431949724.jpg (481x479, 28.47K)

>user germanics are R1b,
yes that's why I said most of germany was under germshit occupation
all european R1b is the same thing, it came from bell beaker/corded ware, they're all celts, and they spoke a celtic language until they were conquered in the dark ages and later germanized around the 8th century

argentbeacon.com/music/mr-bond/

Attached: mr,bond.jpg (1280x802, 179.09K)

Thats not Mr. Bond, that‘s the faggot Halle shooter isn‘t it?

Fuck that they call for eradicating whites openly in Yale, these judges are scum of the earth

Like Jews do all the time?

>Some vocabulary, sure. Not 60% though haha.
literally any complex word
like "vocabilary, percent, literally and complex"

and it absolutely is 60%

Attached: english is a horrible language only saved by its french words.png (641x433, 21.17K)

how would you ever be able to free a country of an oppressive government if you arent allowed to call for violence?

Gentlemen gentlemen... we have here what we are using that which our ancestors never had. Please let us use it to recognize and remain aware of the true enemy.

Attached: downloadfile-49.jpg (1280x720, 102.52K)

Apparently Mr Bond praised that shooter. At least that's how the (((media))) spun it.

Jesus Christ. What an absolute joke of a fucking country. 1st & 2nd Amendments are pre-reqs for freedom. Thoughts can not be crimes.

Exactly.

Attached: ((())).jpg (490x327, 165.02K)

Au Weh das ist sehr antisemitisch von Dir !

>1st & 2nd Amendments are pre-reqs for freedom. Thoughts can not be crimes.
only revolutionary republics have rights user

>mighty English
>Rule Britannia
Conquered by French
Based L’Hexagon

Theres 2 theories on this, 1 like the romans they didn't mix with the native population (could literally be because they used so many germanic auxiliaries in Britain) so there is no genetic trace. Or more likely imo the Normans were so similar in DNA to the English that its nearly impossible to trace. (Celtic/germanic with a little bit of Neolithic farmer and bell-beaker.)

Attached: DNA-borders.png (720x523, 38.15K)

Is it a crime to admire terrorists? I dont think so, EU is full of those sandniggers who praised ISIS and nothing happened to them, I guess its different rules if you are white

All I know is that it's not a french hymn flying through space right now

So Celts are originally from Austria/Germany/Switzerland? That's pretty interesting

Attached: Spectre.jpg (1917x1008, 508.23K)

shoosh

Attached: unknown.png (542x615, 367.18K)