Does Any Forums play war thunder?

does Any Forums play war thunder?

Attached: ss_0bafa46988cf67371ab278dea3062f0935ed3b97.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 301.95K)

Nah DCS because I'm autistic and hate myself.

Never tried it. Any good?
Mostly just PUBG now (and I'm shit) and messing around in Arma 3

no i like Rpg/strategy better , or anything were you get to make your character/class at the start of the game. if you guys could recommend anything im board as hell.

tried it, can't do f2p anymore tbqh

i play squad mostly. some arma 3.

war of rights if i feel like yelling nigger and larping as a southerner

of course

its amazing due to the amount of detail

OMFG
IS THAT THE GHOST OF KYIEEV?

Cunts flying way out of balance , needs lots of right rudder

If you REALLY hate yourself you play warthunder

nah youre talking about league of legends

Pic looks good

That's not self hate, it's voulantairy eugenics

I played between 2012 and 2016. It's a shit game desu.

I main Italy for the meme tanks but I am grinding low tier in Germany and ussr

It both better and worse in every way now

Yes I have played it for 5 years and have a degenarate amount of hours i

Actually I was wrong, its too much right rudder

Yes, haven't found a good VR setting yet that lets me spot aircraft.

do i need extra peripherals to play these jet fighter games, or can i make do with kbm?

I grinded to Leopard 2a4 then just took a huge break that's still lasting up untill now
But i heard the beglietzpanzer (my favoirite tank to play) finnaly got it's stableiser so i might try it again

Yeah bro, Yak-1 for DAYYYSSS!

DCS is better

>does Any Forums play war thunder?
It is a very fun game. I like the tanks more than the planes.

But I bet it is spyware since Russia would try to spy as much as possible.

russian game with russian playerbase mainly, strengthens the myth about the technological advancement of the russian army, which we can see in Ukraine now.

>look babushka russian tanks OP pif paf brrr

It's a relatively good sim, but it's best to make life your video game and figure out how to influence, subvert, etc.

escape from tarkov is russian as well and that shit is mind blowing

lighter civilian aircraft enjoyer here

Attached: 1583452218_microsoft_flight_simulator_14.jpg (2048x1152, 482.57K)

I don't play planes because i suck absolute massive ass at flying them
I have 10.3 tanks but my highest tier CAS plane is 3.3

Any modern tanks in urban/semi urban vs NLAW/javelin are gonna have bad time. They need to put APS on the tanks.

Pic looks great

Stopped playing when air realism battles started to become impossible to find.
I don't want to play a tank shooter, it's fucking boring.

Could try Foxhole, good game but the devs and community are all fucking redditors

War thunder you could do with a KBM.

DCS really needs a HOTAS, I would even say TrackIR/VR is pretty much essential if you want to enjoy it. Some people get by with xbox controllers but idk about that.

ok but have you played : stalker anomaly
good shit

Put like 200 hours into it and had to quit because the grind was wearing me down, unironically played Russia then

quite right chaps.

I played it when it came out for like a year. Reinstalled a pair of years ago and found it to be very grindy. I was thinking of getting a joystick and trying it out again. What's the current state of the game?

Any F2P game with grinding is automatically garbage.
Also the balance and realism sucks, play IL2 or Steel Beasts.

almost killed myself doing ftp battle pass with work so i dropped it i'm over it desu

doesn't look like my type of game , thanks anyways. i need something grindy and time consuming like final fantasy but without the terrible characters and outfits (maybe one of the older ones)

No, I only play Raid Shadow Legends, one of the biggest mobile role-playing games of 2022 and it's totally free! Currently almost 10 million users have joined Raid over the last six months, and it's one of the most impressive games in its class with detailed models, environments and smooth 60 frames per second animations! All the champions in the game can be customized with unique gear that changes your strategic buffs and abilities! The dungeon bosses have some ridiculous skills of their own and figuring out the perfect party and strategy to overtake them's a lot of fun! Currently with over 300,000 reviews, Raid has almost a perfect score on the Play Store! The community is growing fast and the highly anticipated new faction wars feature is now live, you might even find my squad out there in the arena! It's easier to start now than ever with rates program for new players you get a new daily login reward for the first 90 days that you play in the game! So what are you waiting for? Go to the video description, click on the special links and you'll get 50,000 silver and a free epic champion as part of the new player program to start your journey! Good luck and I'll see you there!

Attached: 3 (1).jpg (1000x600, 678.8K)

Have you tried divinity:original sin? Decent dnd style game.

>war of rights
I've wanted to get it for awhile but a buddy told me it's hard to find enough players for games. Is that true in your experience?

I also grinded tank USSR. Low tier is very strong, midtier is less fun. One of the main issues is bad suspension and no aiming downwards, so you can't drive over a slope and aim down.
Big KV tanks are very slow.
Italian tanks are great indeed.

Played it until the first german jet then stopped because i started to smell the awful grind needed to go on

>Jewish game with jewish mechanics
yikes

i tried it but couldn't get into it for some reason , weird to because it seemed up my ally at first glance but it couldn't hold my attention.

i mean 8 bucks per month for that amount of content is actually reasonable

played for like 8 years and got tired of the grind, every now and then I log in just to look at the new shit I'm never going to unlock

Attached: sky crawlers.webm (700x394, 2.68M)