Do you know any other people in real life as ‘extreme’ as you?

I know a few lads. The most openly extreme fascist was an Italian immigrant Kek

Attached: 047ADD62-3222-42D3-8587-269861F48F59.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

I don't have any friends

There was a German guy and Czech guy who both openly stated other races were inferior but the German guy believed White people were actually aliens who came from mars and the Czech guy was a psychopath who watched suicide videos on his school laptop and pure buman evil, so nobody sane

unfortunately not

my grandpa redpilled me on the jews

>flag

Not even close, and I fucking hate your country with every fibre of my being and I wouldn't return there even if my life depended on it.

t. Anglo, son of perdition.

Same. I work in a very unpleasant industrial job and I've met plenty of schizo retards who happen to have some Any Forums tier beliefs, but nobody functional with an actual coherent worldview. Maybe they're just keeping it quiet, I guess. There certainly aren't any shitlibs here.

I'm not even extreme

Come to the South. What you consider “extreme” is the norm here….

Attached: 0026E5DA-F957-410E-84BF-CEA8FCF545AE.jpg (1400x1400, 345K)

yes she is my girlfriend (male)

X

i know one.

he was kurdish kek

nope

No, nobody as or more extreme.

Attached: vespasian.jpg (337x501, 45.71K)

The only one I know that's like myself, is only me.

The rest around here are copy cats and posers.

People content with sniffing their farts til the end of their days.

I wouldn’t be friends with political extremists. They’re cringe. I know some cool centrists who bbq good tho

Modern day confederates are just ZOGbot slaves

Real confederates died out, they would be launching terrorist attacks all over USA and attacking American military bases, instead you're calling yanks your brothers and fight their wars

>Do you know any other people in real life as ‘extreme’ as you?
Nope. Whenever I meet someone conservative or right-wing they eventually end up telling me to tune it down.

t.nonce

only one and it's my fault if he is this way

Attached: nail pepe.jpg (300x212, 11.73K)

No, quite the opposite.
As I got more"extreme", people exited my life until there were none left.
"Extreme" of course meaning not playing along with Covid fearmongering and not worshipping niggers and trannies. That's my extreme.
And I'm fine with that. Better to be sane alone than honking with the other clowns.

Only one, and sadly she's out of my life now.

i am not extreme, everyone else is