HAPPENING! CANADA IS A FAILED STATE - SUGAR 2 MONTH BACKORDER

Talked to a random grocery store manager today while shopping. he says sugar is now backordered 2 months. SUGAR. The most basic fucking ingredient you can buy anywhere. Some orders he put in 2 years ago were just cancelled. Invoices are showing up but no product has arrived. Be prepared leafs. We're all going to be fighting over rat carcasses within 6 months.

Attached: grocery.jpg (722x407, 50.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NXegsaDctGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mfw sugar hoarding user was right all along.

Attached: Screenshot_694.jpg (522x400, 47.91K)

Good. The sooner all the cuck faggots in this country starve, the better. I want to watch the cities burn.

Attached: 1644621691077.gif (352x264, 1.51M)

Doesnt canada have those trees that ooze sugar?

when it happens, i'll be sitting on a beach on an island watching as the smoke rises

t. glownigger
also
>user talked to a guy and he told a thing
op is a panic sowing shill fag like always.

The collapse is coming to the entire West not just canada. America will fall at the same time. Meanwhile libs think nothing is wrong kek

people like you will be the first to starve

Which grocery store?
youtube.com/watch?v=NXegsaDctGE

I will never starve in my entire life. I also won't die before I'm 44 which is 14 years from now.

Good luck.

Every grocery store has more and more empty shelves with each visit. Product size his shrinking while the prices explode. Thanks Globohomo for nuking out supply chains and production capabilities over a fucking flu.

Attached: Clown.jpg (1772x1090, 179.11K)

Sneeds Sugar and Weed store has everything you need

>Some orders he put in 2 years ago were just cancelled
fake and gay you don't order inventory 2 years in advance at a grocery store

>Meanwhile libs think nothing is wrong kek

I have liberal friends that still think inflation and product shortages are a right wing conspiracy.

M-O-O-N
that spells "sugar"

Better tap some trees next season.

Why do you even need sugar?
You only need it really in pastries or on pancakes or something.
Why the fuck are you guys using up so much sugar?

> order
> supplier says its backordered
> 2 years later they cancel it because you cant get the fucking item anymore

Fun fact: First industry Jews took over when they came to America was the sugar industry because sweet tea is gold in the south.

How much sugar do people buy?

Only buy 500g of sugar every couple of months...

we wont run out of anything. Certain things will be more expensive for a while.

It's not that simple. There are these flying insects that ooze sugar though.

>There are these flying insects that ooze sugar though.
Torturing bees for their honey is not moral, brah.

Good thing I make maple syrup and know a guy with beehives

I hope they continue thinking that until it is far too late to respond. I've no desire for enemies to prepare to survive even their own hubris and firestorm they've built around their hovels. They can be stuck in the middle of their cities wondering when the lights are coming back on and when their local store will have its next delivery filled. Every day I want them waiting in line hoping for a chance at getting anything of worth while trying to avoid their spic/nigger hordes waiting to jump them the moment they leave the protection of their communist utopia lines. Along with every fucking normalfag bastard that thought our warnings were nothing more than the ravings of a mental loon since it didn't come from the mouth of their glowing tv gods.

Fuck them all.