Which languages have the most geopolitical significance and should I learn them?

Which languages have the most geopolitical significance and should I learn them?

Attached: ef5627bc455f821ce1422ce3902f95e3.jpg (735x560, 56.74K)

uhh... i guess ones and zeros?

Good point, but I mean verbal languages like English and Spanish

English is all you need.

Russian and Chinese

Finnish. It will be the Lingua Franca of trade and science by 2030.

Attached: FAETHIMWEAIwgLm.png (640x589, 301.52K)

>flag
This doesn't surprise me. Serious question: do you think English is still number 1 for the next 30 years? If not, what other language would that be?

Interesting, why do you think that? Or are you just a biased mongoloid hiding behind a burger flag?

Most of the rest of the civilized world will be dead by 2025.

Why?

Mutated black death. The predicted strain does not affect Finnish genetics for some reason, just like the Great Plague strain.

He's probably basing that on that Deagel (sp?) report
Hebrew

Mandarin or Spanish

I second But I would also say maybe Arabic.

Attached: 13463745718.png (600x833, 427.58K)

This. Specially chinese

>I would also say maybe Arabic
flag checks out

Attached: origin.png (392x415, 160.62K)

Don't learn Mandarin, you'll end up being posted to some megacity hellhole to deal with Chink business practices until you off yourself.

English and yes

For real?Chinese mandarin, like seriously

Russian!

I wouldn't mind. Especially if the pay is good. But these days I'm hesitant because of covid mandates

no cap?

Please somebody post THAT screencap.

ebonics

What was it about?

languages are memes

you don't need to converse about dumb normie shit you need skills. I work with non-english speakers and I can only speak english. the terminology related to my work is the same in both languages.

>Im finna learnin it rn. It really do be like dat tho.
Does that sound good?

>the terminology related to my work is the same in both languages.
Do you work with spics?

Take the weeb pill and learn Japanese

Attached: 9568.jpg (1280x720, 116.8K)

sheeeit nigga
youz be killin dat
know whym sayin?

Depends on what you aim for
English is still the most politically relevant language but you already know that, after that in order of importance I'd say it's a tie between French and Chinese (French has a FUCKING QUADRILLION FSL speakers and is super important in African politics and trade and the other is the new eastern business lingua franca)

To go to as many first world countries as possible for tourism your best bet is Spanish and any Nordic language.

If you want to get into the oil industry, for work or otherwise, Arabic and Russian.

Tbh, you can't go wrong with the top4 right now, when it comes to international significance, that being French, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.

You are more advanced, I can tell