Fuck Christians

Even if the whole country was white it would still be unbearable to have to be around these superstitious schizo retard scolds. Christians were the original "woke." Just the most annoying, gullible people in the world. It's no wonder that so many black people fall for this shit.

Attached: jesus_christ.jpg (1920x2797, 718.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1sgcBp03s1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PSALM 2
1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

>r. Christus interfector

Calm down rabbi.

holy fuck this post makes me want to go to reddit HQ(inminecraft) with some sort of "destructive device"
youtu.be/1sgcBp03s1s

You are either a masonic agent of some faggy lodge or just an atheist bystander, to dumb to smell the roses. Just watch discovery channel and leave the hard stuff for us "Christians" alright?

Attached: 1585025066527.png (2068x2132, 1.85M)

>great, another anti christian thread
you notice how they never tell you about an alternative that's better, it just "fuck christians, fuck jesus, fuck....".
these demonic little faggots are controlled by satan himself.

Attached: 1620330999898.jpg (666x486, 88.92K)

You will never be a viking

Attached: 1618453975728.jpg (688x1024, 142.55K)

Your'e the same nigger spamming alot of anti christian threads here, patetic.
Find Jesus!

Attached: photo_2021-10-29_22-36-09.jpg (330x489, 14.82K)

>these demonic little faggots are controlled by satan himself.
EPHESIANS 6
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

>Even if the whole country was white it would still be unbearable to have to be around these superstitious schizo retard scolds. Christians were the original "woke." Just the most annoying, gullible people in the world. It's no wonder that so many black people fall for this shit.

Attached: 1645103915005.jpg (600x400, 38.7K)

Christ posters are indistinguishable from schizo posters

>Christians so woke, me so based
>so gullible, hee hee
>whites should separate from a religion they’ve held for centuries, that’ll help

Shoo, hebrew. Your tricks don’t work here.

>11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

A loving God would demand this?

Sounds like the Jewish editions of the Bible.

I'd say Christianity's biggest flaw is not allowing any question to their book, even on the possibility of Jews editting the message of Christ to make Christians a bitch.

Attached: opp.jpg (425x301, 26.68K)

Israel literally uses evangelical Christians in the US to solidify their hold over our foreign policy. What else is there to say.

Denounce the talmud, you parasite

Attached: 1645746436929.jpg (856x1024, 139.52K)

ODI ANTICHRISTUM

Romans 1:22-27

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

>A loving God would demand this?
Yes.

MATTHEW 27:54
Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.

>Israel literally uses evangelical Christians in the US to solidify their hold over our foreign policy. What else is there to say.

Attached: cringelord.jpg (532x530, 19.36K)

Absolutely. God defines love, not you.

Yes, you stupid fucking nigger. The same way you're afraid of your parents when you know you're fucking up when you were a kid. That fear is a mechanism that's supposed to be used to teach you about danger.

I can tell you have never read the book you're criticizing.

Truly sad to see what's happening with the zoomers. You used to be able to assume that people on the internet had no use for religion, especially the made-up pagan shit. We all used to laugh at those people. My only solace is that most of you will always be poor.

Dispensationalism in Christianity is a well documented Jewish subversion of Christianity. Up until Scofield at the turn of the 19th century, Jews were generally viewed in the same boat as pagans.

Attached: 1646524297439.png (500x500, 150.21K)