THIS TIMELINE IS FUCKING EPIC

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
PUTIN HAS OUTMANEOUVRED THE KIKES RIDICULOUSLY WELL

Attached: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.png (1713x766, 660.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ISEUConcerned
youtube.com/watch?v=AGshWFGbqPM
bloomberg.com/news/audio/2022-03-01/zoltan-pozsar-on-a-turning-point-for-the-u-s-dollar-podcast
cryptohayes.medium.com/energy-cancelled-e9f9e53a50cd
coindesk.com/layer2/2022/03/09/americas-quiet-default/
kitco.com/news/2022-03-28/Russia-sets-fixed-gold-price-as-it-restarts-official-bullion-purchases.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eu is concerned-Very, deeply, strongly, seriously, gravely, extremely, unprecedentedly... EU is fucking jokeeeeee

twitter.com/ISEUConcerned

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>SEE HOW RETARDED THIS SPAM POST IS?
JUST FUCKING STOP IT RETARD FAGGOT JEW NEGRO

>Could the world cope without Russian oil and gas?
kek

Putin is a niggerlover

It's their gas, so they can ask for payment in whatever they want.

>COULD THE WORLD COPE

Holy fuck it's over.

Sanctions are blackmail though

Oh no Putin please don't force Germany back into NATO and then force them to sanction you against their will, anything but that.

Attached: 1648387344695.jpg (399x543, 28.56K)

drop it

Here's the deal, EU. You now realize the world is an ugly, dangerous place. If you need something, and someone else is blackmailing you for it, you have two choices.

1) give them what they want, but they will always come back for even more next time.

2) take it away from them. and destroy them.

>B-but, that means ...

Yes, I know what it means, but that's the way it is. Will you risk dying on your feet over living on your knees?

NATO country wants to talk about blackmail

Attached: 6A50E2B4-99CC-42DB-B380-9D4962737250.jpg (640x518, 197.25K)

youtube.com/watch?v=AGshWFGbqPM

You forgot option 3: Tell America to fuck off and laugh at senile Joe every opportunity you get.

Who is holding 300 billion hostage in a foreign currency account?

GERMANY NEEDS GAS TO DEAL WITH THE JEWS!!! NOT COOL PUTIN!!!

Fuck NATO. All shall kneel to Putin. We are going back to sound money so the kvetching hasn't even started.

*pells the bed comforter up*
Germany, time to get back in bed with us~

>Russia gets paid in Euro, most into their foreign reserves
>freeze 300€ bn reserves
>russia essentaly send gas over the last decade for free
>essentially the biggest theft of wealth in histroy
>break all sorts of contracts and norms
>russia demands that gas gets paid in rubbel to counter act that
>call russia a bandit state that black mails
>mfw

the rest of the world understands that btw
india china know that the west is unreliable

Attached: 12455271248184184.jpg (900x900, 68.45K)

>Rubles for gas

Yikes. Time to purchase some woolly jumpers

Attached: 1641672078098.png (219x230, 9.18K)

Western (((banks))) froze 300 Billion from Russia during the first week of the war. Something that never happened even to Nazi Germany. This alone has massive implications which you can conclude from on your own.

Attached: 1648082617740.jpg (218x250, 3.38K)

>Oh no Putin please don't force Germany back into NATO and then force them to sanction you against their will, anything but that.

they never left you dumb tranny. But seeing krauts and their pets freeze to death would be a nice gift. Russia has all the grain, meat, dairy, loose gold/platinum and energy to weather all the hardships western European leaders fear their lack of will put them against a wall for.

Attached: 1609350979349.jpg (958x960, 84.21K)

welcome to the world of the Petrolruble

the audacity of these motherfucking globohomo faggots
they are shooting themselves, no, the people in the foot
and the people are happy with it
fucking clowns
all of them
FUCK
FUCK!!!!!!

My shower runs off my gas boiler, if this happens I won't have to listen to society and shower every week.

very good summarization
moscow should have sent some neutron bombs to brusseles berlin and london yesterday

>damn zyou putine!!
>i hopez of burnings inh ze hell you you pesky weasel
>[continues to count rubles for ze gass pill]

kek

I hope the ruskies crack a bunch of software that now requires monthly/yearly subscriptions as my autocad LT laptop from 20 years ago would be nice to upgrade my new inventor/solidworks microsoft suite computer. I might even make 5 of them to last me to retirement if they did that.

>Western (((banks))) froze 300 Billion from Russia during the first week of the war. Something that never happened even to Nazi Germany. This alone has massive implications which you can conclude from on your own.

bloomberg.com/news/audio/2022-03-01/zoltan-pozsar-on-a-turning-point-for-the-u-s-dollar-podcast

cryptohayes.medium.com/energy-cancelled-e9f9e53a50cd

coindesk.com/layer2/2022/03/09/americas-quiet-default/

Z

ruble is kinda a cringe name and it sounds like rubble
we should change it
proposals?

From what I can tell this is the first time in history that banks have done something like this. I don't think they're stupid enough to destroy their credibility for putler bad social points. They must really not have as much control over Russia as we think

They won’t freeze.
And the Russians don’t have the ability to weather this.
The Russians will lose and will accept the western world. China will learn from their mistakes.

Attached: 7D93AFC0-149F-4A4B-A287-F6AAABC94AEA.jpg (1280x720, 77.13K)

so uhm what happens tomorrow?

can I still heat my home?

>deebly goncerned

So tired of the west, bros

Are (((they))) trying to goad Russia into using nukes?

JAJAJAJAJAJA GET FUCKED GLOBOHOMO PROPAGANDA MACHINE

Seriously why is everyone involved in this acting like a fucking child
>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST SANCTION US STOP BEING SO MEAN
>NOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST RETALIATE AGAINST OUR SANCTIOSN THAT'S BLACKMAIL
It's like Russian and European leaders are all little girls

Attached: 1647200077908.png (400x297, 84.33K)

>Oh no Putin please don't force Germany back into NATO

Attached: E-i18RMX0AQTYic.jpg (720x720, 41.61K)

>Putin outmaneuvered the kikes
You have not yet realized that you, user, are "the kikes". You will pay more for everything because a midget Russian commie had a midlife crisis about the Soviet Union, which, by the way, was also shit.

Attached: el gatto niggero.jpg (294x306, 19.04K)

I'm cooooooooncerrrrrrrrning

Hope you invested in sweaters and coal, Krauts.

The Russians have enough foreign currency (dollars and euros) to cover two years worth of purchases

>putin already backed down and his minister already said they wont be forcing any rubble payment
>w...we won, baste pootin!
kek the absolute damage control reminds of hilldawgs in 2016/17

Attached: E36705E4-114C-4DC8-9430-F84754C9CEEC.jpg (962x476, 126.09K)

>Frenship ended with Hans
>Apu is now my best fren

Attached: lolgirl.jpg (233x233, 42.63K)

rubies

Attached: 28F5A42A-E6CD-4FD4-9B1D-CF30DBCB13CC.jpg (800x600, 40.94K)

Oh yeah. The world banks fucked and played their hand.
Now their plans are going yo be dragged into the open and some country and banks are going yo be the fall guy.
No amount of ww2 propaganda I'd goi g to help the Israelites who are directly involved either

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Attached: 1648305108109.png (512x512, 241.7K)

Doesn't Biden have some sort of sanction plan where Russia sells the oil to China, China sells to Japan, America sends over lots of tankers, Japan sells to America. America waters the oil around the world to Europe, Europe pays 10 times the price "to do their part against tyranny, Biden's inner circle and Israel all get filthy rich?

Once the petrodollar falls US dollar based debt around the world will begin to default and the west will literally implode. The only way out of that debt reset will be to claw their way out through war

This is how globalization works. No one can step out of line if it’s not funded by the globalists. Russia can choke on a fat rubber cock for the rest of the decade.

Attached: A56AD403-71ED-490C-B4AA-FB0F7ED5713C.jpg (1020x797, 103.08K)

You have outmaneuvered your own flag.

Attached: 1561539529060.gif (250x250, 3.11M)

REEEEEEEE

Attached: 1648724917436.png (1000x1000, 78.07K)

>If you need something, and someone else is blackmailing you for it, you have two choices.

Blackmailing? He wants to have his money paid in rubles because these faggots froze his money in their currency in their banks. America blackmails every oil producer to use dollars only to settle oil contracts.

>FUCK RUSSIA WE NEED TO DESTROY THESE BARBARIANS, AND TO ASSASSINATE PUTIN
>RUSSIA IS THE ENEMY, AND EVERYONE THAT IS NOT AGAINST RUSSIA IS A TRAITOR
>SEIZE ALL THEIR ASSETS, AND RESERVES
>Hey now Putin, this blackmail is not cool, what are partners, remember? Why is Russia is being aggressive again?

This

germany deserves every shit it gets from russia

How dare he use our sanctions against us like this, how rude. Gib gas now.

Putin is based

Row row row your boat
Gently down the stream

Attached: 2455CB17-AB3A-42F5-AA4F-DA27FFB64A5F.jpg (750x582, 89.81K)

it's school yard drama but with nukes

Attached: hank face palm.png (504x495, 321.46K)

GERMANY ON COPIUM WATCH

> 2) take it away from them. and destroy them.
when we start marching it will be with the russians to the west. it's time you stop using your guns as dildos and start using them as intended by the 2A

If even a single vatnik starves to death because of it I'd happily wear a sweatef next winter though I never warmed my home before anyway because of how good the isolation is

Attached: 1647116636448(1).webm (570x720, 842.37K)

He's draining America's reserves right now. What could go wrong.

make that petro-gold-ruble
kitco.com/news/2022-03-28/Russia-sets-fixed-gold-price-as-it-restarts-official-bullion-purchases.html
putin has already checkmated the western banking system--the world just hasnt realized it yet. a strong asset backed currency will defeat a debt based currency everytime--so long as russia has a steady supply of oil and gold.

>I hope the ruskies crack a bunch of software that now requires monthly/yearly subscriptions as my autocad LT laptop from 20 years ago would be nice to upgrade my new inventor/solidworks microsoft suite computer. I might even make 5 of them to last me to retirement if they did that.

How do you know that this hasnt breen cracked yet? Cracking autocad dongles was done back in the 80s.

>You will pay more for everything
B-b-b-but I was promised that if I pay more the empire of evil will be destroyed forever. I was doing my part.

Sanction bros/!?!?!? WTF?

Putin is exposing clown world for what it is and the globalists can do literally nothing about it

Russia shouldn't have built it's country so close to NATOs military bases.

blyatcoin

>germans don't want to drop russian gas because it's saving them pennies
>putin forces them to anyway
he's indeed /our monke/

Attached: 1648583243627.png (610x900, 324.31K)

Yes, it's all a farce, currencies are FIAT, EU now has to deal with a Russian bank that will convert Euro to Rubles. It's a big fucking farce.

Absolute boomer tier post.

Oil and gas is not used only for heating.

It's because Jewish people are mad at Russia for bullshit and cold war ego bomers and mitary contracts.

The entire world was sank because of grudges and short sighted blind greed

The leadership of the US FED, or the European central bank werent informed about that.
This decision was made by some political leaders that 2 years ago spoke in barns on their campaign trail, but now got voted into office on completely unrelated domestic topics.
And are in no way capable enough to lead countries in this historic era.
I am German and I tell you that our entire government is full of incompetent hacks who do not deserve they positions.

Attached: 1603421326188.jpg (569x499, 129.45K)

How is this blackmail?

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>The Continental Blockade (French: Blocus continental), or Continental System, was the foreign policy of Napoleon Bonaparte against the British Empire during the Napoleonic Wars. As a response to the naval blockade of the French coasts enacted by the British government on 16 May 1806, Napoleon issued the Berlin Decree on 21 November 1806, which brought into effect a large-scale embargo against British trade.
>The blockade caused little economic damage to the British, although British exports to the continent (as a proportion of the country’s total trade) dropped from 55% to 25% between 1802 and 1806.
>The loss of Britain as a trading partner also hit the economies of France and its allies. Angry governments gained an incentive to ignore the Continental System, which led to the weakening of Napoleon's coalition.

Lmao, I didn't even think about that.

Lol Germany should be bombed.
Imagine if you did that shit to America.

On a scale of 1 to 100 how entitled and retarded do you have to be to call a country demanding it's own currency in exchange for it's good blackmail? This is after of course you have seized their assets and refused to pay them for their goods at all while expecting them to keep supplying said goods.

Oh where are they doing that? China? India? Brazil? Like all of the worst places to do business in the world while all those scumbags know they can cheat russia out of every penny they have? And they’ll be able to since Russians are desperate?

Watch the suicides! The smartest Russians who know these markets are already gone!

Attached: DB864702-C230-4A3C-B3EC-0D268AF0EBB2.png (512x512, 114.28K)

CALL V. V. PUTIN, 877-GAZZ NOW!

Attached: bluevelvet.jpg (248x250, 7.92K)

Unless something bigger happens, Russia isn't going to become isolated in any way.

Denga, as a derivative of mongolian tanga. Be the golden horde we always were deep inside.

I'm just waiting for the shooting to start.

Attached: 1648504077241.webm (420x740, 1.22M)

Germany despises the United States and has been blowing Putin for ten years. Putin just forced them to be America's sex slaves, and it feels amazing.

are you high right now ?

>literally warned about this shit happening
>laughs at it
>it happens
>"I can't believe Putin would leverage his clear advantage over Europe!!"

Attached: 1610086157371.jpg (174x168, 4.95K)

Soooooo Germany will run out of GAS? This shit is hilarious

>”blackmail”
They cry out in pain as they strike you.

topjej

>PUTIN HAS OUTMANEOUVRED THE KIKES RIDICULOUSLY WELL
Putin's mother is a jew, that make putin a full jew.
This is a war between kikes, and whites are being used as the expendable pawns on their chess board you stupid spamming nigger.

this will go WW3, guaranteed.

BBC is a joke

It's always like that. Big politics are just school relations without teachers to interfere.

Leave my country, you fucking balt or whatever you are

Why was trump always so fucking right?

NATOsisters.....

Vlads got’em by the balls right now. The heat is is getting hotter

Nothing can defeat Putin though. He's already proved that

Didn't Putin back down a while back?

>le funny webm edgepost
kys

Which mistakes faggot? The BLM and the faggot cult your country is trying and failing to export? The beaten up and old divide and rule?
Wake up

Attached: 1648088777794.jpg (500x357, 26.29K)

The Virgin sanctiooooooner

they didnt even do this to nazi Germany. think about that?

You're talking to a braindead reddit bot.

nice links should be required reading

Yes I hate the world.

Fucking germany is such a fuck up nowadays, it's just sad. At least this A C C E L E R A T E S the Inflation some more.

We need more, way more A C C E L E R A T I O N.

Attached: 1648660050171.jpg (852x480, 31.81K)

Why do you think everyone is in India now?
India has the largest supply of gold around
A worldwide gold based economy will fuck the entire banking world.

And there is no love lost for the west and what we've done to them.

>Putin
>out maneuvering his masters
???

Attached: 88EF03A4-FA1A-425E-851E-AACD5B84DA1D.jpg (5000x5040, 2.89M)

Need Gas?

Attached: monke.jpg (658x722, 38.59K)

Because the western world is run by jews, women and geriatric dementia patients. All of these groups behave this way because they're completely driven by pathos rather than logos. It's why women and jews destroy every society the gain power over; Matriarchy is completely self-destructive and melts down into shrill cunts shrieking like they're all in the throes of synchronized PMS fit.

Russian dreams of global power is dead, and I will hope for their collapse and a swift end to Vatniks.

Attached: 057C4945-7CC6-4860-BC2E-AB78A2F9394D.png (323x336, 158.76K)

hope ? at last ?
fingers crossed

Attached: 1648312967699.png (682x512, 607.41K)

It should actually happen in about ten minutes, it'll be midnight in Russia.

Germany is eternally cucked. Isn't allowed to have an army even. What the hell.. why not just end it

Death to kikes
Death to Globohomo
death to the (((west)))
Based Russia making KrautZogSlaves seethe

putin is trying to force them to concede, but their hubris blinds them. gauntlets will be thrown, and dicks will be laid out on the table soon. neither side intends to back down.

Yeah and Americans made the mistake our ancestors warned us against.

NEVER GET INVOLVED WHEN WOMEN ARE FIGHTING

Nukes are off the table. There is nothing but a trans Atlantic American dominated Future.

poor wee dog is about to get enriched

stop pretending to he german, vatnik

b-b-based

MOAR.

Attached: 417EE85A-A0D4-433A-9D8B-B48DB47C60E8.png (512x512, 82.51K)

That's all in option 1

Here is the deal Jacko, petrodollar is dead and buried. Europe is going to have a hard time. USA is going to have a bit less hard time. BRICS will have a difficult time depending on their newly discovered unity...