More Libyan-tier combat footage from Kadyrovites

twitter.com/Caucasuswar/status/1509278077418942465
>nasheed
>snackbars
>wasting rockets on a building so close you can see the flash reflect off their faces when it impacts
>can't even see what they're shooting at
>blind firing MGs around a corner
Who is afraid of these guys? At this point I believe they're not even in combat and are just shooting empty buildings for Kadyrov's TikTok page.
>hurrCan'tIn2webm
webm too large and I'm not gonna waste time editing it for this

Attached: takbir.png (319x507, 256.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Caucasuswar/status/1509278077418942465
t.me/mig41/15802
youtube.com/watch?v=AWMVPhyAi54
argorar.github.io/WebMConverter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

seems effective to me

>>wasting rockets on a building so close you can see the flash reflect off their faces when it impacts
you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about

Fact:All infantrymen should be armed with rocket launchers instead of rifles as their primary weapons, cruiser shotguns instead of pistols, and e tools for close combat

It's fake, the building in front is empty.

Any footage of them getting rekt lol

nice try bitch im not signing up for twitter you faggot make a webm.

Attached: is-ds-blind-firing.jpg (199x253, 9.27K)

I've seen more professionalism in a early 90's action movie
this is pretty much ISIS combat videos, but even more made up

Can't get rekt if you sit in Belarus or Rostov-on-don

>who is afraid of these guys
Ramzan.
Because if they lose he's dead.

People have placed in some of their footage, they are in Belarus

>the Kadyrovite cheers as he destroys a russian speaking city

That's not combat footage. "Combat" implies you engage an enemy, not an inanimate object.

MAKE A FUCKING WEBM

I miss tf2 sometimes, I mean the vanilla one, without hats and gilmick weapons...

Jesus Christ. I really, really hope they’ll eventually come to Ukraine and get impaled by Azov. I hope they’ll steal their phones and post it to TikTok.

This. Imagine doing so many tik-tok "fights" that some russian commander calls you out publicly.

Going by DNR guys the Chechens actually fighting in Mariupol are eating shit.

Because OP is a faggot I made a webm, in literally 2 mins. Shitty quality but you faggots can't be choosers.

Attached: retard on k cant into webms.webm (720x1280, 2.94M)

OP is a fag. The irony is that I found this in /uhg/. There is more kino posted there than on /k/, we get as many vatnik shills here but less actual /k/ related content. The absolute state. Why can't vatniggers stay in /chug/

Attached: chechen competence.webm (540x960, 2.9M)

Just use catbox. It keeps the sound, it's quick.

LMAO
I still remember vatniggers hyping those guys like they were superhumans
Turns out they are weak subhumans

Not right against the wall. They keep the rate of fire up so that the ruskis can't shoot back. What would you have them do? Some dumb T-rex vid type shit?

>one rpg
>boom
>second rpg
>boom
>third
>fourth
what is this? what are they shooting at that requires like six RPGs in quick sucession?

the virgin 540x960
the chad 720x1280

lol at last one failure to fire

Maus.

Weird how they're the same file size, whoever made the lower res one I posted probably didn't have a good encoder or wrong settings

I consneed, I am indeed both OP, and a faggot. Thank you for the webm.

Attached: TylerOneovich.png (305x559, 232.77K)

a lada, the aim just isn't there jet

some webm encoder make them just under 3mb for Any Forums regardless of res

>actually Syria tier
kek

that rocket fuel cloud coming out at the end can't be healthy lol

also wtf are they even shooting at, it feels like they're just randomly blowing shit up for clicks

>it feels like they're just randomly blowing shit up for clicks

yes

>what is this? what are they shooting at that requires like six RPGs in quick sucession?
a building.

you blast the enemy into submission, did you not watch any of the Fallujah footage?

>shoot front wall
>enemy moves back to behind the front rooms

>thinking that enemies are within RPG distance
delusional

The chechens are masterfully employing successive fire of RPGs in an effort to disable one of the Ukie's vaunted apartment-based T90 regiment.

Makes you wonder how many other Ukrainian apartment buildings have managed to infiltrate 200km into Russia besides this one. Lucky Kadyrov was there, they would have had a clear shot towards Moscow.

>webm too large and I'm not gonna waste time editing it for this
i need to log in to learn more

what do you think the several RPGs are for dipshit

do LAWS fired at empty buildings count as destroyed Russian equipment?

>twitter.com/Caucasuswar/status/1509278077418942465
Yes it is fake it cuts away at one point and you can see a bunch of them sitting in what would be the return line of fire in a bunch to the left

Surely they run out of walls eventually?

The one nigger shot backwards, didn't he?

Every Chechen video I see they are so happy, they really love war lol.

What shot out of the back at 6-7secs? Did he shoot it backwards?

Attached: what.png (591x388, 100.34K)

Can one of you faggots answer?

countermass, maybe? I dunno if russian rpgs use these , but apparently they help deal with backblast.

Attached: 414_2020_2301_Fig7_HTML.png (685x191, 99.87K)

Oh, he ain't that close. His gas station video got geolocated back to right outside Grozny.

>last one missfires and the nigger does not notice
Confirmed for firing it first time in his life

either that or just the end cap, you can see that it's properly aligned when he goes back towards the camera

lmfao they didn't cut the misfire or even the moment of realization when it drops out the UTTER state

Attached: [1509278077418942465].webm (720x1280, 807.21K)

I've been trying to find reference video to check. I think it's an RPG-22, or 26? I'm not a tank or ATM/RPG autist, so, who knows. From video, I find I can't see anything shooting out of the back. The end cap is like 1 inch thick at most. Whatever is shooting out of the back is like 8 inches. Maybe it is a counter-mass, or some kind of plug to suppress the back blast? This is why I asked. Any other time there are 10 anons that would know, what gives faggots?

LMAO. Holy shit.

>lmfao they didn't cut the misfire or even the moment of realization when it drops out the UTTER state
Watch the video, idiot, there's no cutoff.

"The guys under the command of my dear BROTHER Ismail Aguyev are storming the building in Rubezhny of the Luhansk People's Republic, in which the Nazis are holed up. The building is surrounded and the bandits cannot escape as they used to do.

It was decided to fire grenade launchers at a well-fortified position. This is also risky - a grenade launcher becomes a convenient target for a sniper for a couple of seconds. But the Nazis were so scared that they did not dare to look out of their nests. I think it's not worth saying what happened in the end."

t.me/mig41/15802

Attached: IMG_9918.webm (720x1280, 2.16M)

Can you read, that's what he said.

Reactive Infantry Thermobaric Flamethrower RPO-A Shmel

p.s. the nationalists from Azov were simply fried like pigs YEAH!!!!

Attached: rpo_shmel.jpg (1300x892, 103.6K)

Na doubt it

No. There was no tube shooting out of the front after the rocket exits, nor did anything shoot out of the back like when the incompetent shitskin fired.

Why are these retards always acting in big crowed groups? Wouldn't that be quite inefficient and dangerous in a real combat?

>No. There was no tube shooting out of the front after the rocket exits, nor did anything shoot out of the back like when the incompetent shitskin fired.

Each of the people in the video fought for 10-20 years in the mountains of Chechnya against Islamic militants. Then they were on a business trip to Syria. And then you, Reddit girl, teach them how to use weapons. What army did you serve in? What hot spots have you been in? Show me your photos with proof? Another reddit-a girl teaches others how to fight. Come to Mariupol and show them. For some reason, a lot of Western mercenaries shit their pants after the first meeting with the Russians and ran back. Those who remained alive naturally.

Attached: 16478512576910.png (696x806, 57.6K)

>sucking off Kadyrov's tiktok demibrigade
>reddit
>western mercenaries
>all enemies of russia dead
I think I have the bingo, anons.

They surrounded the building in which the nationalists of Azov are sitting and are calmly firing at it with grenade launchers. That building is surrounded on all sides by friendly troops.

>vatnik has been killing imaginary Azov members in his head again
Sad, many such cases.

>I think I have the bingo, anons.

I think you have a massive butt hurt, uki shill. LOL.

Attached: 16485406888230.jpg (287x351, 14.12K)

Attached: current state of pol.png (656x394, 76.9K)

I heard they stole a war bride recently, too!

Attached: 1648439696797.webm (480x736, 816.18K)

Attached: d6c11be7fc.webm (848x464, 1.78M)

>Who is afraid of these guys? At this point I believe they're not even in combat and are just shooting empty buildings for Kadyrov's TikTok page.

Judging by their smiles, I think so as well

>Who is afraid of these guys?
The Russians were twenty years ago when these guys' dads were sending scared conscripts on the express train to hell, but they've been cucked for twenty years and growing fat and lazy on Russian gibs with no desire to fight. Compared to the men who turned Grozny into hell these guys may as well be boy scouts

these guys aren't the heirs of the chechen mujahideen, they are quisling posers

>Stand still for a while taking aim one by one, no suppressive fire

Theyre shooting at an empty building.

This. Actual real Chechens are fighting in Sheikh Mansour battalion on Ukrainian side. Kadyrov's buttboys are just tiktok cucks.

> Dude at 0:22 has an optic
> Hip fires

>you have to log in to view this content
You're a faggot and a looser op.

This is the disguised nationalist of Azov!

at least they killed some ukies

I'm none of the anons, but it's not like the video has good enough picture quality to warrant the higher resolution.
In fact on a quick rewatch I'm tempted to say the higher resolution video suffers from compression worse than the lower resolution one.

Russia had a horrible time with the Chechen and lost a war to them. They were a bitter ethnic minority that Stalin had cleansed but they slowly built up their own state again and then beat Russia in a brutal war for independence kinda.

But then they got internal warlord issues and people started invading dagestan and Russia came in even harder and just wiped out Grozny while the Chechens got more and more extreme turning to terrorism and other shit.

Some warlords flipped over to the Russian side and since then Kadyrov is getting paid a lot of cash to keep a lid on the situation. So if anything Chechnya is a paper tiger within another paper tiger.

Attached: james-vibert-ferdinand-hodler.jpg (900x898, 130.77K)

You're welcome
argorar.github.io/WebMConverter/

Russaian disarmed people when Chechen rape squads rolll into theyr neighborhood

>Russia had a horrible time with the Chechen and lost a war to them.
These are not those same Chechens.

Unfortunately that's just the booster canister.
Would have been cool to see some chechens get fried by a thermobaric charge.

I'd wager it's staged though. Because what the fuck, you think they carry all of those around PLUS their actual gear? And why the fuck shoot different types to shoot, and not just stick to RPG for example?

>Russia had a horrible time with the Chechen and lost a war to them

Attached: not_the_same_chechens.png (316x623, 28.57K)

That is not misfire. That is rocket engine. It supposed to fly out from the back very slow but it got stuck.

Definitely RPO schmel, the one with the additional tube shooting out the front would be an RPO prize.

Real reason is checheans is Russian more brutal equalent to BLM street fight squads. They have mandate to roll around Russia, beat Russians and rape their girls. And do it without legal consequences. Disarmed and pressed by law Russians see in Chechens sort of primitive fatherly strong man figure.

So it was just launched out with the soft-launch or whatever? 'cause that slow burn out the back in the full clip is definitely not how a rocket booster is supposed to burn.

Russia lost in Chechnya and USA won in Vietnam and Syria.
Sources close to Ghost of Kyiiyf confirm

You read too much fanfiction.

when will we see cheikh mansoor takibirs against kadyrovites footage ?

Would be so fckn kino

A Cyberdemon, maybe.

clearly azov deployed the mecha hitler

Attached: image.jpg (639x400, 54.53K)

Thank you, OP is such a faggot

how about PoWs

Attached: azov caught kadyrov chechen at mariupol.png (449x331, 358.48K)

or intercepted AFVs

Attached: 20220322_162601.jpg (960x720, 99.17K)

>RPO shmel
That's it. Finally.

Attached: RPO-Shmel.png (644x312, 131.22K)

>6 shots in under 1 minute

HOLY SHIT BETTER THAN GUSTAVIAN/FREDERICKIAN/NAPOLEONIC FIRE RATES

RIP IN PEICE KIEVAN RUS

Thinking about checens makes my blood boil. They remind me of these subhumans

Attached: cetnici-800x400.jpg (800x400, 69.5K)

holy shit, is this an actual chechnigger?

Attached: 1592741923268.jpg (487x396, 17.1K)

tik tok chechens

Attached: 1645834083758.jpg (1330x660, 152.15K)

>Get called Somalis
>Get called Libyans
>Still win anyways

Attached: Screenshot_20220327-170647.jpg (2400x1080, 769.76K)

I think they are having a bit of fun with the cache of weapons they found in Azov HQ.

kadroyvskysisters not like this...