Who were on the choppers?

Who were these VIPs that thought they had the last ride out of mariupol?

Based on how this war has gone so far, this one particular crash is getting a lot of attention. Were western 'trainers' on board?

Attached: 1648740355869m.jpg (1024x768, 229.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

specsluzhby-all.ru/ukraine/gur-mo-ukraine/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chief_Directorate_of_Intelligence_of_the_Ministry_of_Defence_of_Ukraine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Glowniggers extra crispy

kek the ruskies ran out of missiles weeks ago. Climate change caused this shit.

Word. Dis what happen when you mix climate change, winter vagina, and a dash of white supremacy. Son.

That's what happen to Kobe

Probably high ranking officers and foreign instructors

ISIS-K?

He got shot down at the halfway point between Drake's estate and Kardashian Ranch.

....Climate Change?

Hunter been sharing his crack pipe with you?

Who knows, they both use the same fucking equipment and anyone can put on a uniform. Unless it's a T64 blown up I have no idea.

was his ankle chained to something?

Controlled flight into terrain is a weird way to say shot down. Read up on why Trump got bankrupt the first time and wonder how the man has the not giving a shit attitude to get on a rotary wing aircraft.

there were no vips
they brought in supplies and evacuated wounded soldiers... if a vip happened to be between them its because he was wounded too not because he left his men to die in mariopul... in that case abandoned with no command the soldiers would just surrender

Fuck no. Hunter dad be handin them shits out fo free.

Hmmm

Can anyone give me a QRD? Potential dead glowies gets me giddy.

Attached: D4C3E68E-6427-47A4-8A66-7738008C8E0B.jpg (369x387, 27.97K)

Know a chink when I see one, even if he is a bit crispy

By any means necessary

Attached: 18FCE656-A191-4186-8010-5B3B1C3A8DF9.jpg (828x754, 170.66K)

Word is there were 4 choppers. The ones that got shot down carried the wounded, the important ones sent them ahead to tank the MANPADS and then got away

Tell me more about this "winter vagina"

Yes, the heli had a big red cross sign but Russian still shot it down. Also, some of the wounded soldiers were pregnant. A horrible double war crime, hoholcaust in other words.

Arma lied to me about how effective flares are. Jesus fuck it's almost impossible to even get a hit with a Strela.

5 helicopters a 5AM have landed in mariupol and took off. 2 helicopters were shot down (current information). some injured soldiers were in helicopters and...somebody else. 2 survivors from crashed helicopter. 1 survivor was from SOCOM (ukraine). Глaвнoe yпpaвлeниe paзвeдки Mиниcтepcтвa oбopoны Укpaины specsluzhby-all.ru/ukraine/gur-mo-ukraine/ en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chief_Directorate_of_Intelligence_of_the_Ministry_of_Defence_of_Ukraine

they were trying to exfil some intelligence agent or commander. there was attempt a day or two ago also.

Attached: gur-ukraine-gerb.png (200x200, 94.43K)

Checked and kekd

probably som international pedophile kingpins being flown out

True, but the Armenian pilot is a bit of a red flag.

Hm, didn't read that. Reeks of glownigger then. Maybe mercs too.

Well on the crash site pictures showed French Spectre helmets.
There was earlier thread about it

One of the survivors said there were 2 rockets and one got distracted by flares and the second one hit

Indeed

Attached: 1648743391160.jpg (439x406, 80.28K)

The charter company was called Island Express, it was his regular pilot but I suspect it was revenge for Suleimani.
Remember the Spiderman and SpongeBob speech?

they expect one of us in the wreckage brother

Attached: 1626387086769.jpg (512x220, 23.25K)

Well that makes sense, it always takes two. Get the guy after he drops the first batch. Maybe Arma isn't that far off an actual simulator. That said it's stupidly impossible to hit even SU25s or A10s, the tracking doesn't seem right in the game.

this is according to one of the pow's he said he himself was evacuated because he was wounded and so did the others

Was Kobe killed as a result of the Suleimani strike?

It was the fucking 1980s, look it up. Trump organization helicopter crash. Knocked out all his execs working on the Atlantic City projects.

1 helicopter crashed in sea of azov.no survivors at this moment. there were 4 mi-8 and 1 mi-24.

military intelligence Ukraine officer was on board of the crashed one. he survived

Attached: 3526264a3e32287a29c1db7012b7c247_1599478899_extra_large.jpg (991x695, 149.89K)

>Who knows, they both use the same fucking equipment and anyone can put on a uniform. Unless it's a T64 blown up I have no idea.

Whatever silly story makes it to the msm without multiple video proof is generally horseshit.

Attached: 1613142638402.jpg (464x617, 99.88K)

Hey do you know who wanted Kobe dead? Did he piss off your tribe?

Controlled flight into a BUK-2M fired from a Guided missile cruiser. LUL.

Ah shit nevermind thought you were responding to a different post. I'm assuming you're bullshiting though no "charter" flies into a warzone.

Maybe the pilot was like their construction workers in Atlantic City, all high on the scarface powder.

Kobe crashed near or in Calabasas

nigger

kek ukraine crashed the chipper on purpose cause they have too many elite soldiers its cheaper then feeding them

Nah it was midair, locked shaft if I remember right. If I put money on it I'd say it was competitors but it would probably be a losing bet. Helicopters are just fucking dangerous.

Kobe spoke Italian, grew up in Japan, and had read Dante in Latin.
Sorry he didn't learn Hebrew instead. Such a beautiful language, copied from Arabic.

Ukie helicopters try to evacuate somebody out of Mariupol, get shot down, allgedly with Stingers. Allegedly 2 down, 1 confirmed visually. 2 people survived, one's a Ukie glowie, one's an Azov guy.
If there were any foreign glowies, they're crispy or not announced.