Give me your best white pills, please

Give me all of your white pills, I seriously need some optimism right now.

Attached: Doomer-Cover-photo-1280x640.jpg (1280x640, 123.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1sgcBp03s1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the only whitepill i can give is that we will achieve the final victory over the jannies
youtu.be/1sgcBp03s1s

Attached: 4uccwGyWE1qjkjfoo1_400.jpg (400x597, 279.26K)

You can control your interpretations of things

We will win.

Attached: A4D9D95C-90D0-4315-9CEB-EFDDCE2643F9.gif (330x264, 1.51M)

Jesus Christ died for your sins, not only did He die he resurrected
if you believe this you can go to paradise

Whatever NWO these kikes are plotting is not likely to last long. They can make everyone mulatto nigger cattle and a separate caste from the Jews but they will form an identity from within that sludge race and overpower the kike idiots just some generations after they get the global government off the ground, and that's if they even get it off without a hitch. And they won't get it off without at least a few hitches. A lot of hitches. Enough hitches to possibly or probably stop it from getting off in the first place, ya feel me? Plus the kikes running shit are infighting and they're all delusional and don't know how shit really will go off if they let it hit the fan. They think cops and military will protect them forever but they won't.

OP didn't ask for bluepills.

Attached: 1626643526042.jpg (832x735, 265.66K)

>For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Cope, we're victorious already.

Yeah, and Q will drain the swamp in two more weeks.

Entropy

Attached: Заснемане.png (1168x396, 88.9K)

if you remember the AJ videos on the FEMA coffins? those big plastic boxes- we never saw them used. perhaps they were expected to be used in a plan that failed. and perhaps this one will as well. just take it one day at a time user. find joy in the simple things in your day.

Life is very short and none of it matters, worrying about things is pointless.

There aren't any, user. I'm sorry.

There are a lot of possible scenerios where those boxes will get used.

You can go to you local library right now and get a lot of good books for free!

Attached: 1647062436569.png (900x1778, 1.49M)

I think just that people are trying to fight back and get their money out of the system is cause for "celebration." It shows there are enough people aware of what's going on that want to stop all this from happening. The best thing you can do is stop relying on the government, stock up money in other currencies, either it be crypto, gold, silver, or others abroad.

>still belives the j*w psyop
ngmi

Attached: 1624136496455.png (909x719, 271.02K)

>gold, silver,
just more jew scam.

Everything bad you're going through has happened to someone else before. It's all temporary and one day you won't have anymore pain or be able to comprehend this world. Hard work does pay off, but only if you're not a window licker.

You're living in relative luxurious comfort even in the middle of a pandemic and war. What other white pill do you faggot need?

Society is rapidly approaching collapse, but if you prepare now by exercising and buying guns, ammo, food, medical supplies, etc, you can come out of it ahead and have your own slave harem

Aside from idiots there all kinds of people here. There are kind and smart and even upstanding and compassionate people. Those people usually dont seek positions of power or positions where they can gather followers - thus they are less seen, but there always where people like that and there always will be proper humans.

>Give me all of your white pills
Your race died 70 years ago.

Attached: 1648151315858.png (810x1116, 46.65K)

Once everything falls apart we can rebuild and hopefully learn from the past mistakes

Attached: 1640610697282.png (640x724, 491.71K)

And saving Israel for last don’t forget good goys!!
2moar weaks!!

Even if white people disappear one day, the Jews very nature will cause their eventual doom just like it did in Hadrians time. And unlike Hadrian who did take slaves, no slaves will be taken this time, as the savages the jews create will not even have the intelligence enough to consider the practical usefulness of a slave. They will just know "JEW BAD, KILL!" because the jews endless greed and degenerate behavior will cause the deepest instincts in any human left, to rebel. If not nature fries the kike first for trying to play at being a god.

When a lesser lifeform tries to be god, things go bad fast.
Not to mention that severe degeneracy and mingling with the devil has a price, their kids get uglier and uglier, more sick, and more psychologically unstable for every generation. I woulnd't be surprised if the jews will go sterile one day from all of that fucked up DNA and cock chopping.