Pol advise

I'm 34 years old. I hate my job. I work third shift in this shitty factory. I "own" a house that I pay a bank to live in. No kids, no wife. People always say " I wouldn't work here if I didnt have this wife and kid. Well I dont have those things. I'm pretty miserable. I've worked there 9 years now. It's only getting worse

Attached: Screenshot_20220309-054247_Chrome.jpg (1079x875, 247.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BR7qIgn_V-4
youtube.com/watch?v=MkePYpDkNzY
youtube.com/watch?v=EbjgXpU2YG8
youtube.com/watch?v=JNMdkpgi43E
youtube.com/watch?v=TvMeR3P-FvY
youtube.com/watch?v=99jiNx75030
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cho7bg5j80
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfz9L-8Y7Rg
youtube.com/watch?v=AbQrKD9WhIg
youtube.com/watch?v=7DCZt9C840U
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get married and have a baby, obviously.

>I'm 34 years old. I hate my job. I work third shift in this shitty factory. I "own" a house that I pay a bank to live in. No kids, no wife. People always say " I wouldn't work here if I didnt have this wife and kid. Well I dont have those things. I'm pretty miserable. I've worked there 9 years now. It's only getting worse
There are a million videos on youtube on how to do side hustles to pay the bills. You are not backed up against a wall like you think. For instance, retail arbitrage.

youtube.com/watch?v=BR7qIgn_V-4 (Retail Arbitrage 101)
youtube.com/watch?v=MkePYpDkNzY (How to Sell 88K Of Used Books on Amazon)
youtube.com/watch?v=EbjgXpU2YG8 (Dollar Tree Retail Arbitrage)
youtube.com/watch?v=JNMdkpgi43E (I’m **BROKE** So I Flipped Stuff One Last Time To Get Back On The Road)
youtube.com/watch?v=TvMeR3P-FvY (Scaling Retail Arbitrage To $40k)
youtube.com/watch?v=99jiNx75030 (RETAIL ARBITRAGE - Sourcing At Marshalls for Amazon FBA)
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cho7bg5j80 (The 20 Year Old Homeless Full Time Amazon Seller)
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfz9L-8Y7Rg (How I Get Walmart To PAY My BILLS Every Month)
youtube.com/watch?v=AbQrKD9WhIg (Ebay Speedrun)
youtube.com/watch?v=7DCZt9C840U (Plan for 7 figures using online arbitrage)

It is really not difficult to make 50k/yr just thrifting and selling items on ebay and similar sites. It takes zero risk to start doing that and there are a billion and one videos showing how it's done.

You could do what my History teacher in High School did, find a desperate Slavic woman in her 30s online and start a correspondence, eventually offering to buy her a ticket to U.S. to start a family.

Pretty beta tho

>And we dgaf.
But enough to write an article apparently.

I see this copy pasta at least 5 times a week here

cool blog nigger

>We DGAF
>But I spent the time looking through it and writing this article

Same. Even same age.

thanks for the pasta, been looking for it.

You have to ask yourself what do you want out of life. Then formulate a plan to get there. I suggest watching Jim Rohn videos. You need a definitiveness of purpose. You can turn your life around very quickly with focus and dedication.

Its an oversaturated market. Everytime I need specific items I check amazon and sure enough its some shitty chink brand for $20. I immediately go to AliExpress and find the exact same item with the same product picture for $2-$5. It's a joke.

The #1 thing I hate about women is they'll write 100 articles about what men need to do for them, including things beyond a man's control like height, but then get pissy that men have any standards at all and write the 101st article about a fucking reddit thread.

Things I hate about women= everything except:
Loyalty and being a slut for my dick

step 1: learn English, then rewrite your blogpost in English

>I am a wagecuck and a taxcuck, and I don't even have the excuse of "I am the provider for my children"
LOL goyim gonna goy!
they do it (almost) for free!

Yeah thats kind of an iffy strategy, but is it really beta if it worked? The thing I'd be concerned about is her being some mobsters wife using your marriage to get her mobster husband to the states with her once she's got her citizenship nailed down(either through divorcing you or having him kill you)

These are fake as fuck retard. Go try to get an Amazon business account to sell things with low quatity. Try to get approved to sell items from any brand not your own.
Retail arb on Amazon is literally fake and gay

kek my lolbert ap american history teacher did this, but with an older filipino

A mail order bride is always beta because she's never actually in the relationship for you, she's only using you as a means to an end (which, granted, you could argue describes most relationships but at least most aren't as explicitly transactional)

Man I'm 31 and in the same place, even 3rd shift worker. I don't know why people think if you don't have a wife or kids you can just do anything, I have bills to pay and don't want to be homeless on the street.

Yeah, people tell me "just quit" all the time. I dont have family or friends to mooch off of. If I dont pay then I'm homeless. I could lose my house and live in my car or something but that's worse than a bad job

Lol same situation here too

The retail arbitage thing had a short window to get in on where they could swoop into dying retail stores and scoop up whatever they could grab in multiples, most of the remaining retail that was going to die did so during covid, and with all the port fuckery going on you're having a bitch of a time getting your alibaba markups to throw them up on ebay. I mean sure you can go around hitting up walmarts to pick their clearance aisles clean, but most of that will barely break even.