US House to vote on Marijuana Legalization Friday

If this gets approved in congress, Schumer says its a priority to hear in the senate but could it pass? if dems all vote yes, how many GOP senators might also?

Attached: WeedAnon.jpg (1478x1112, 363.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fox47news.com/news/national/house-set-to-vote-on-marijuana-legalization-bill-friday
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fox47news.com/news/national/house-set-to-vote-on-marijuana-legalization-bill-friday

Attached: 1463861574_Screenshot_2016-03-08_at_9.01.24_PM.png (462x459, 266.83K)

I can't wait until all the useless eaters are trapped in Meta VR where they belong. Want a bigger house? It's easy, just find a bigger house and put the zombie VR junkie in a wheelchair and roll him away then move in.

bump
bots must be shilling other threads

It’s only a fine in my region. Must be desperate to get that tax revenue

Get ready for your auto insurance premiums to double. That's what happened here. Still worth it.

The House GOP has their own legalization bill sponsored by Matt Gaetz, Lauren Boebert, and Nancy Mace, it’s basically the same thing, only it doesn’t give protections to large dispensaries, and it’s friendlier to individual growers.

So basically, this bill won’t pass because Democrats and Republicans don’t want to give each other the credit

i cant find anything on that since 2019?

They need nigger midterm votes

Oldfag user here.
I used to smoke when I was younger (and sell it).
Of course I've always been a lolbert and was pro-legalization.
Now that legalization has occurred in my state I kind of hate it. I hate that everywhere you go there's just niggers smoking (and selling) weed out in the open. It's degenerate as fuck. I wish they would crack down hard on people smoking in public, especially in venues where there's kids. Go home and do that shit you fucking niggers.

10 GOP must vote for it, so it is very unlikely to pass.
Unless they all know and bought lots of stock and wont moneys.

Attached: 1627678032649.gif (580x799, 360.79K)

Even if it did pass, Boomer Biden would veto it.
The dudes a faggot, which is why his political party is dead in the water.

They for sure have though. That's why it takes 20 years to change the policy, Senators need time to get ahead of the average man.

They will vote yes. They're not dumb enough to hand that kind of a gift to the Dems for the midterms to increase teenager and nigger turnout.
The Feds are getting absolutely cucked by at least 15 states that have already legalized. It's a bad look so they might as well just go ahead already.

>Economy crashing
>Let's encourage the population to be stop caring by being stoned!

Missouri here, its medical legal and a fine without a card but the doc visit + card fees and higher price of bud in dispensary make street purchase a more economical option still

Attached: 1643385246898.jpg (720x899, 100.34K)

It’s already legal where I am.

>They will vote yes. They're not dumb enough to hand that kind of a gift to the Dems for the midterms to increase teenager and nigger turnout.
>The Feds are getting absolutely cucked by at least 15 states that have already legalized. It's a bad look so they might as well just go ahead already.
Depends entirely which way the spawn of Sheldon Adelson pay them to vote

No fucking way.
Biden supports current thing and 80%+ of liberals support legalization.
Besides, if they legalize it they can pass a federal excise tax on it and these faggots are thirsty to fund dem programs.

Gotta have a drug to distract and pacify the catlle while this great reset is going on.

Depends on how it reflects on them in their own individual state and how soon they are up for re-election. You know Romney is voting No because Utah but you don't think that cunt from Maine or that other one from Alaska will vote yes?

Mitt Romney would vote yes. Medical MJ is not frowned upon by Utards

I would recomend growing weed, it's pretty fun

Hopefully they don't jew out and ban you guys from growing your own while selling dogshit corporate weed

Attached: Dude.jpg (2016x1512, 591.71K)

Ching ling, chong
Revenge
Ling chong

Attached: gettyimages-878262136-1024x1024.jpg (1024x871, 220.26K)

Yes just spend the rest of your life getting high in front of your computer like me. Its a great life.

Attached: pepeturkey.jpg (1024x855, 57.54K)

Shut up you idiot. If that's the case just move the fucking kids or speak the fuck up.
It's like going to a BBQ and seeing some guys drinking beers near kids and you start to rage.
Grow a pair of balls you faggot.

this would be for completely de-scheduled yeah, would love to do an outdoor grow in florida but not worth the risk of growing at all right now

>Depends on how it reflects on them in their own individual state and how soon they are up for re-election. You know Romney is voting No because Utah but you don't think that cunt from Maine or that other one from Alaska will vote yes?
The Adelsons are the last big GOP megadonors
They largely decide how any given compromised faggot in the GOP votes
We know shitlibs will overwhelmingly vote yes
For the GOP it's just a matter of the Adelsons figuring out how to make money outside their private prison scheme on small offenders
If marijuana ever gets legalized with a gop majority it's because the Adelsons allowed it to be
The congressmen and senators will throw re-election, they don't give a shit
They're there for money
If they vote how Chabad wants them to vote they're guaranteed a multi million dollar position somewhere once they're out of office

>Hopefully they don't jew out and ban you guys from growing your own while selling dogshit corporate weed
m8 this is the country that forbids it's citizens from collecting rain water for fucks sakes, of course they will ban personal growing and only allow (((licenced))) corporate weed to be sold

imagine allowing goyim cattle the right to grow their own product when they can be forced to consoom and part with even more of their shekels and drain even more wealth to the (((chosen ones))) instead?

Jewgle it. He opposes it. He's a dyed in the wool old school Neo-Con "We have to win Muh War on Drugs" Raging Faggot. He also a power hungry piece of shit that would absolutely hate to admit defeat by the Feds to States on anything via nullification.

I imagine the humidity in Florida might make bud rot an issue, just something to think about if you do end up growing. Good luck and I hope they legalize it down there sooner rather than later

Tilray Inc
7.77 USD
−0.37 (4.55%)today

Legalized here in Michigan, now Gov Milkers is giving us 400 back per insurance registered vehicle.

is that your plot? the soil looks like shit

This bill sucks. Cultivation and processing cannabis will still be illegal without a license, and the licensing will be handled arbitrarily by some shitty bureaucratic organization that the bill will create. Absolutely trash.

>jewgle it

Attached: hitleryou.jpg (556x604, 65.02K)

>I wish they would crack down hard on people smoking in public
why tho? what is the point?

I was gonna save the white race, but then I got high.

That's the most made up shit I've ever heard. You diversity hires and your boomer managers have really never lived like regular Americans have you? Faggots. Black Charger feds tongue my anus

>Hopefully they don't jew out and ban you guys from growing your own while selling dogshit corporate weed
Too bad that's literally how this MORE Act is written. Cultivation is still prohibited unless you have a license, arbitrarily doled out by some shithead organization that the kikes in federal government will make when they feel like it.

ok but would you still go to jail growing it or get a ticket

I moved out of MO a couple years ago (Miss it like you wouldn't believe), I didn't even know medical was legalized. When did that pass?

This is what I’ve heard. Legalization is so popular that the opposition will block it just so that the party in power doesn’t get the credit and they can try for it when the seats switch. Joke politics.

>Country that has laws to prevent you crossing the street
>YusH gUYS ThEy'LL gIB mE my FReeDuMBS DiS TiME
Americans are truly the most foreign country on the planet, if you didn't speak english the western world would treat you like china

I live in Oklahoma, they passed so-called “medical” marijuana here and now there is a weed store on practically every city block and on billboards all over. It is annoying because I’ve seen so many comfy ma and pa businesses or restaurants go under and now it’s stupid shit pot shops with names like “suck my vape”. I don’t know how they all stay I’m business there isn’t even this many liquor stores around.