I'm Impressed With Azov

They are still holding off the Russian advance on Mariupol. Russians will eventually take the city, but this must be resulting in billions of dollars lost on part of the Russian military.

Russia's economy will stagnate over the next few years, while Poland's economy will experience massive growth, due to taking the place of Russia. What would be super based would be if Poland were to beef up its military, and then invade Russia some time in the next few years. If Russians were to use nukes, the rest of NATO would get involved, and all the major Russian cities would be flattened, which hopefully means Putin would ultimately decide not to use nukes. Poland would install a traditionalist right-wing government in Russia that has a Polish flavor, and would become the most powerful country in the EU. The US might respond by becoming less friendly with Poland due to fearing the rise of a new right-wing power, since the US would be further left by that point and oppose any nation that's anti-leftist.

Attached: azov_battalion_ukranian_military_1.jpg (465x580, 98.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/businessman-paid-for-nazi-graffiti-in-ukraine-ahead-of-russian-invasion-report/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Poland would allow Ukraine to become ultra right-wing, as long as they wouldn't begin praising Bandera.

Attached: azov_battalion.jpg (1200x900, 145.45K)

their command has been shot down in a helicopter with a trophy AA missle system, they try to flee in Ambulance vehicles
baka OP

Attached: sfd sudoku.jpg (466x478, 160.92K)

>resulting in billions of dollars lost on part of the Russian military.
You mean those $200 trucks they're using to attract $800,000 javelin missiles? Who's loosing billions of dollars?

>if Poland were to beef up its military, and then invade Russia
this level of delusion needs medical attention before you hurt yourself

Wasn't there a ceasefire?

just stop it bro this is getting /k/ tier

Russian losses aren't happening in Mariupol. Their losses are elsewhere. Seems they sent their most competent men to the city.

Did you know that you can send mail from post office to literally any place in the world except Donbass?

You're economy and military might will shrink drastically relative to Poland's in the next few year, and they might just decide to invade the next time Russia invades another country.

holy shit the cope in this is actually uncomfortable levels.

Oh my god, they killed 30,000 orcs! This is just like Lord of The Rings. I know they did because I believe it in my heart and Facebook agrees!

Fucking delusional, displaced redditors.

stop while you’re ahead, you’re embarassing everyone who shares the flag with you

Official Azov Statement, "We despise Nazism."

Attached: azov despise nazism 3.png (329x901, 75.4K)

Russia's military is pretty outdated and has shown itself to be fairly corrupt. The fact they highly overestimated how successful their invasion of Ukraine would be is evidence of this. They thought Ukrainians wouldn't want to fight them, and that they would only have to deal with a handful of nationalists. They literally thought Ukrainian troops would just lay down their arms. Russian intelligence is corrupt and incompetent.

Attached: neo_nazi_children_azov_battalion_ukraine.webm (720x1280, 2.85M)

>US would be further left by that point and oppose any nation that's anti-leftist.
lol. do you actually believe this shit?
>oh no we have trannies we are commies now!
americans are gullible it's ridiculous

The Russian military never made either of these claims. Just stop.

That's only for their public image. They literally run neo-Nazi youth camps.

>but this must be resulting in billions of dollars lost
Bruh, zoggies are not fighting the real Russian military as much as they are fighting against grandpas from Donbass.

Their whole invasion of Ukraine is a massive disaster. They wouldn't have done it if they knew it wouldn't have been a two-day conflict with all the sanctions they're being faced with.

you're adorable

It’s not just Azov in that city, and they prepared for years.
It’s not like there’s 5 divisions assaulting it either.

>Poland's economy will experience massive growth, due to taking the place of Russia.
As will USA.
Grain from Poland and LNG from USA. - those are the two big winners of the war.

How many kids have been molested?

Attached: redditor excited for ukraine.png (498x433, 170.84K)

hopefully we can remain the middle man
>happy merchant noises

>I'm Impressed With Azov
You're supposed to be because it is a kike op to justify Putin's attack. He's going to do something similar in all the other countries he wants to attack.

timesofisrael.com/businessman-paid-for-nazi-graffiti-in-ukraine-ahead-of-russian-invasion-report/

>Don't call out my lies, I have other lies to goal-post shift onto!
Just stop.

Attached: All of them.png (380x127, 70.84K)

>"Hold the thief" usually the thief shouts loudest.
Uhhh no, the perpetrator of a crime(or one guilty of a similar crime) generally advocate for leniency for the one caught. As they know that they may find themselves in the same position.

Its essentially the same shit where Poland goes "white Europe yeah" and at the same time condemning communism, nazism and LGBT-ideology

anyone with any tactical insight would have destroyed the Ukrainian air capability in the first days but they still somehow are flying sorties

Attached: 1648753851734.jpg (640x565, 64.52K)