Christian nationalism isn't a thing. It's a global religion that worships a jewgod from the middle east...

Christian nationalism isn't a thing. It's a global religion that worships a jewgod from the middle east. That is basically the exactly opposite of nationalism

Attached: ekeyevufa.jpg (500x420, 41.53K)

I dont think you know what "nation" means, faggot. So the entire premise of this thread (which you reposted every day this week and 3p minutes ago ) is Kiked from the get-go

Attached: Hasbara-Sayanim-JIDF-18.jpg (644x1024, 125.6K)

What about your other thread bro

Attached: odin.jpg (625x807, 187.74K)

as in islam allah simply tells you he was not begoten, which indecates he was not created, which means he is the origintor of everything. and if you still insist he should have a start you are just ignoring the fact he is the origintor meaning nothing was before him, infact he is the creator of 'before'.
stupid atheisoys cant understand basic logic.

Why is there so much butthurt posting about Christianity lately? Doesn't seem organic...

A nation is a people. Christians aren't a people.

Attached: 1.jpg (474x364, 43.4K)

Wrong. The founders wee Christian nationalists. Deal with it. Read declaration of independence

>When you don't know how life began so you say gorillion years ago nothing exploded and some random shit happen, but you don't know why nothing exploded either..

Same thread, same reply:

> I don't see how a group of people with the same moral values, ideals for government, and shared traditions can be considered a nation
If OPs post doesn't prove to you that your enemies hate Christianity and will do anything to prevent you from trusting in Jesus than I don't know what will.

Attached: 1615919655263.jpg (1435x1212, 521.74K)

Basically
>anti-boomer threads are now a cover to push communism
>anti-car threads a cover to push muh trains/communism
>anti-christian threads a cover to push muh atheism rationalism/communism
Bernouts got bullied off of red dit by sjws, being the cowards they are they come here to try and 'convert' us to communism instead of fighting for their red dit.

Time is s function of physical reality, god is metaphysical i.e timeless, thus always was

>but you don't know why nothing exploded either..
futhermore, can't explain what nothing is or isnt

Nothing is what's not real i.e not apart of reality. Reality contains everything that is real, so there is nothing outside of reality.

God has always existed and always will exist

>2 individuals is a Nation

Your brain on maple syrup

And how did that start? Was it there before nothing became everything? You sound like a christcuck fren

>Imagine believing you delivered a brutal take-down with this garbage argument
>ISHYGDDT

Why are atheists still too stupid to understand God never had a beginning and therefore the question of who created him or how he was created does not make sense? Are they that stupid on purpose? Do the like making fools of themselves time and time again?

Attached: 1644341746653.gif (799x606, 875.16K)

I didn't know there were any oldfags left. Hope you're doing well Hans.

>Why are atheists still too stupid to understand God never had a beginning
Why are Christians too scientifically illiterate to understand that the universe has always existed?

>370384164

>when you don’t know how anything in the universe was created so you can it a Big Bang and shrug