Should women be forced to wear a chastity belt when they aren't close to their husband?

should women be forced to wear a chastity belt when they aren't close to their husband?

Attached: 1640018109928.jpg (540x720, 31.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lysator.liu.se/mit-guide/MITLockGuide.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes
At all times besides sex with husband

Lol, imagine being such a pathetic man that you can't convince a woman to only sleep with you and no one else.

>chastity belt
those are anti-rape belts

That’s not how it works

>anti-rape belts
>mouth is open

women should become my concubines

It's better if the chastity belt is in the mind itself.

yes. at least bitches would learn how to proper give blowjobs

Why would they need to be out of the house? Amazon has made shopping housework so there's really no need

Yes, a.k.a. a chastity belt.

Attached: main-qimg-0b91281d4ddb4c76892561360472fb9c-lq.jpg (500x419, 31.32K)

>you can't convince a woman to only sleep with you and no one else
it's a woman, retard

Source? Ideally without the contraption

Volode gets it, hell i'll rub it on her face until I nut, no such thing as anti rape device

naive to think the locksmith won't make extra keys

Imagine being such a midwit that you can't understand simple human behavior.

Congratulations Sherlock Holmes. You figured out what myself and everyone else in the thread already knew.

I can. You're afraid that a woman will cheat on you because you're so pathetic that you can't convince a woman not to cheat on you.

no, husbands should not be forced to marry whores.

>Lol, imagine being such a pathetic man that you can't convince a dog to only be fed by you and no one else
People who say this kind of shit are always the ones who get cucked the hardest. Instincts are instincts; there is only so much someone can do, especially if he's not a professional.

How do they poop? Is there a video of that?
Unironically for research. I don't understand how that even works.

No, those locks are easy as fuck to break with modern tools, there is literally no point
T. Used to steal lockets for fun

Projecting, you were cheated on and don't know how to handle it. You'll get through it buddy

>t. His gf regularly fucks half of his city

she can still suck and do hand and feet jobs, cuck

literally how would you know, virgin?
you shit tier mgtow virgins are the blind leading the blind
get laid

Bigot

They're called entanglement, honey.

Kek, the no u argument doesn't work after 3rd grade. I bet you've never had sex.

No such thing as convincing a woman not to cheat, buddy, wrong time, wrong place and I'll bang your woman senseless because we bumped into each other like in a romance movie and she loved my aura. Destiny, get it? Either you lock her up or you don't. Quite similar with men tho.

any woman can and will cheat on you given the opportunity regardless of whether or not you "convinced" her not to lmao fucking retard

chain to wall when not in use faggot op

For you, because you aren't good enough to not cheat on.

she'll just suck everyones dick and get fingerbanged getting off on the sheer fact shes cheating

Chastity belt? Why would they need one of those when they should be chained barefoot and by the ankle to the stove after her first period.

Attached: 1639105748943.jpg (642x548, 31.44K)

The LockPickingLawyer sells tools that would pop that open in 20 seconds.

t. Will never be good enough for a woman. At least hookers exist.

Delusional. Well, whatever kek

>lock that can be picked with paperclip
Yeah, that'll work.

Also, how do they piss with this shit on?

There's a hole just big enough for her to shit. It's ringed with inward spikes. Look up Victorian chastity belts.

they let it leak out the sides, then smear it all over themselves.

gorilla glue their stink hole shut until they start getting chronic nose bleeds once a month then scrub it with some solvent to let the pus out.
beat them regularly and keep locked in closet for the week of uncleanliness each month.

Same deal, there's a tiny cutout for piss.

wait we're talking about real women who were born with vagina holes right? not trannies

Bro...

t. Oldfag, Chad

Yes and men too

You do that by raping her, you didn't think this through

women don't care about 'good enough'
there's always better, always, and women are always looking
it's extremely obvious in the modern day where people live under the microscope but even history is rife with examples of powerful and wealthy men getting screwed over by women
they are biologically incapable of decency, because such women got culled en masse any time they were invaded

if they have those huge roast flaps like ashkenazi women do it's going to get messy.

Just buy one with a bigger hasp and put an ABUS Granit on it. Let's see her use a decoder pick on something that's fastened to ger body.

Attached: 1638937276455.jpg (516x484, 191.38K)

easy

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (474x276, 14.68K)

They do, you're just so bottom of the barrel they're willing to jump ship.

Not a problem where I live.

fpbp and /thread

Correct.
Also you should remind these faggots that if they have to pay a woman, she's not considered a gf.

My ex used to like to be tied to the bed, plugged in both holes with a butterfly on her clit and then a chastity belt put on over that while I licked her nipples.

It was great because she would squirt buckets and I would lick it all up :)

I'm looking at pictures of it. Pee can certainly drip down from that but if a bitch shits herself, that thing will be covered in shit all day. That's fucking disgusting.
Just lock them up and keep them away from other people, if you're really that autistic about your bitch fucking around and she's your slave legally.

This guy gets it

>puts chastity belt with super lock on wife before going to battle
>best friend says he'll look out for her
>get on horse, go to leave
>best friend comes running up WAIT WAIT
>what is it my most trustworthy brother?
>you didn't leave me the key

In woman logic its not sex if it is only the mouth, she may cuck you but if you make sure she doesn't have access to the key she can only give birth to your babies

>then she pooped and farded herself

So men don't lust after other women when in relationships? I mean, there probably will be differences in actualizing on it but I doubt they're very large. That form of absolute self control, beyond any doubt is either impossible or you are Jesus, the myth. The reason why women need to be controlled by their men doesn't lie in decency but economic and genetic control.

Nobody said it was clean. For some people, that's the best part. I agree about the chaining up part, much more effective than any belt.

You get the locksmith to make the lock and put it on a belt yourself, he won't even know what your using it for

inverted strapon*

Bro, I'm having a real hard time trying to get my wife to fuck other men. She isn't budging at all, not even a gloryhole or a little handjob.

chastity belts can't protect you from getting cucked by the lock picking lawyer

Attached: file.png (800x450, 448.26K)

Attached: bdsmlr-156363-xFnRZyMwEn.jpg (573x1143, 228.36K)

>You're afraid that a woman will cheat on you because you're so pathetic that you can't convince a woman not to cheat on you.
Whoa my guy, I think you're reading your own problems into my post. Did a woman hurt your feelings?

>hey dude can you make me this vagina shaped lock with a clit capsule?
>uh yeah ok no problem I surely won't make any extra keys and make note of your address either

Not nearly as often. Monogamy was enforced to appease men, not women. The dynamic changes because a man can provide for multiple women, but a woman can never provide for multiple men.

Women are property, I don't need to convince my car to take me somewhere etc.

She has a hideous body for a chasity belt.

No curves, no bouncies.

What that Danish hottie look like?

>no u

the best friends guide to chastity belt lock picking
lysator.liu.se/mit-guide/MITLockGuide.pdf

this. Lock smiths will start cucking all of you.

Attached: Screenshot_20220331-160844.jpg (1079x1315, 558.83K)