Why are christian identity larp threads allowed to reach the bump limit constantly...

Why are christian identity larp threads allowed to reach the bump limit constantly? Why do jannies want this bullshit on Any Forums? Is convincing people to larp as jews some sort of "deradicalization" ploy due to the fact that if people identify with christianity they will join a real life church... and every church on earth cucks for the jews in prayerful inaction or outright support of "anti racist" nation crushing things like the mass import of somalins into Minnesota.
What is going on?

Attached: 4543534534.jpg (1273x955, 963.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1sgcBp03s1s
youtube.com/watch?v=bxWdKAUsPVI
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-reality:8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

op is a seething kike

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

sage
youtu.be/1sgcBp03s1s

Just wait until the christlet turkroach starts spamming his shit unencumbered or the burger scripture bot -- wait he's already here

PSALM 2
1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

kek, like moths to flame

The flame burns for you.

ISAIAH 5:14
Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.

1 JOHN 2
18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

>if i spam the words written by jews they surely will be convinced to adopt jewish religion
Has this ever worked?

They aren't meant for you.

Its yochanan, not john

No they're meant to deradicalize migatard tourists

Here come the made up names. The New Testament is written in Greek.

ACTS 4
10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.

11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Jannies obviously like pro-christian threads bc they're effective sliders plus it maintains nu/pol/ as the cesspool it became ever since the tourists arrived. Meanwhile, any well reasoned, well written threads criticizing it or speaking about other forms of theism get nuked fast; the chrsitian low effort ones reach bump limit event though they're completely at odds with

kek, doesnt answer my question
Who do you think is going to read the words of jews and be convinced to adopt jewish religion because of them?
Only sort of people this niggerbrained approach works with would have to be mentally retarded.... no wonder christjudaism is most popular with spicoid mutants and african niggers.

Its yahwe, yehova, hashem etc not God as the word "God" comes from Godan, a prechristian god

The thread we just left ( ), which reached the bump limit, was anti-Christian, just like this one.

It certainly seems this way.
And something really telling is that the turkspammer has been allowed to flood constantly since 2016 and still isn't banned. If i spammed that much even just classic copy pastas they would ban me in the first week.

I don't know how I feel about Christianity. It's very enticing and I do believe God exists. But then Jesus goes ahead and says that he'll return during the lifetimes of some of the people in the crowd he was speaking to that day; according to the bible. Plenty of things like that that I have to just pretend away or explain away with top tier level cope.

You will never be a viking

Attached: 1607878913771.png (830x974, 379.35K)

We are speaking English, therefore we used the English word god. And our god is the God of gods, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.

ACTS 17
22 Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious.

23 For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, To The Unknown God. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you.

God exists.
The penis skin, animal blood, child sacrifice demanding entity of the torah is not God and the mythos spawned by its authors is bullshit.
You can find God in what actually exists. No writings required.

Actually, Jesus said that NOBODY knows the day or hour of his return, not even him, only the Father.

MARK 13:32
But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

2 PETER 3:9
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

>two more weeks forever
curious

Yes I know that but Jesus having the information that he would come back during the lifetimes of some of those in the crowd that day would not break that rule. And he did say that. He didn't come.

>no wonder christjudaism is most popular with spicoid mutants and african niggers.
The top christian countries besides US are
>Brazil
>Mexico
>Congo
>Phillipines
>Nigeria
yikes

I know, I was there but a good amount of christain anons viewed hate as justified/good and argued in favor of it e.g. it's not evil if it's God's plan, etc. Ot particularly anti-christian.

This is more accurate. In fact the Bible does have some truths in it like the sheep knows the voice of his shepherd. And God wrote his laws on every man's heart. With these tools alone we can recognize God where he is. And God did not kill thousands of people because he was mad at their political leader, the Pharaoh. The Bible says so, but that's not God. That is neither just or good. And I know this because of the laws written on my heart by God.

Its more like
>conservacuck christian is browsing pol
>he knows some about the jews, like the holocaust was a hoax etc
>he stumbles upon this thread and feels scared/upset/sceptic. He's got cognitive dissonance from praying to rabbi yeshua every night and having met his wife from church etc
>kike shill posts a bunch of passages from the bible and says you're going to hell and that people who expose christianity as being created by jews are actually khazarian edomitic amalekites
>this causes fear and more cognitive dissonance within the conservacuck and its meant to make him exit the thread

>during the lifetimes
You speak foolishly about things you don't understand. We have eternal life.

PSALM 21
19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.

20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.

21 Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?

22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:

24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

*not particularly

Oh shit I've just noticed the scripture spam burger actually wrote an argument himself. Good for you, user. Now try keeping it that way will ya. And check my last digits while you're at it

PROVERBS 30:5
Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.

>t. heretic
The Bible is the truth. Either you are with God or against him. You are against him and have made your own version of god suitable to your weak sensibilities.

>and every church on earth cucks for the jews in prayerful inaction
youtube.com/watch?v=bxWdKAUsPVI

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u3.jpg (250x250, 11.58K)

Countless of anti christcuck threads have been deleted, its usually when its abundantly obvious that the board consensus is anti christcuck

Amen

JOHN 8
33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.

36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

>Why are christian identity larp threads allowed to reach the bump limit constantly?
It's part of the reset plan. The apostate church is being lead to bring about a false light movement (Great Awakening) to overthrow the evil doers of this world (NWO/Cabal). It's Order out of Chaos, both being controlled. Follow only Jesus. Revelation 17:16, the Beast (Rome) kills Mystery Babylon (Jews).

odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-reality:8

Attached: NeverEnds.png (1044x798, 612.36K)

REVELATION 2
8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

REVELATION 3
7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

i just post whitepill pics

Attached: F8C9E206-E17F-4D73-B927-35BE5CE1D7AE.jpg (1200x799, 56.69K)

Christians constantly lie or contradict themselves looking for sauces to back up their arguments atm.
For instance, they reject Paul on the basis of him being a pharisee every time someone brings up Romans 13 i.e. every earthly authority is sanctioned by God and every christian should to follow it. But THEN they bring up the (unreliable af) pharisee Josephus as a sauce for Jesus looking like an aryan -- even tho he was born after JC died. Kek

I haven't made my own version of God. God has written his laws in my heart. And through that I can tell what in the Bible is true and what is put there because of man-made agendas.

>pastor anderson
literally a jewish mongrel who marries niggers to white women in the name of jesus

you btfo yourself posting that

Kek that's a beaner. I'd post actual whitepill like peak leonor and sofia but fuckers rangebanned my flag since the beginning of the war.

yeah, 2016 was a mistake

This, I've had plenty of discussions with the turkroach kike, he'll say shit like
>its the edomites!!!
>okay its not the edomites, its a subgroup of edomites called amalekites!!
>yes I know the OT commands that all amalekites should be exterminated but that's no longer valid!!! 1% of them can be saved, look at bobby fischer!!!
>oh and btw Hitler was just as bad as the jews if he ever lied about being christian
Also he's used literal jewish authors as sources, for a while he claimed that saul was white while citing a jewish source, he stopped doing that after I exposed him

>t. Heretic who doesn't believe that god has preserved his word.
We have the Bible that has been translated from the same Hebrew and Greek Sources. You can pick up an Armenian Bible and read the same message as a Bible written in Ge'ez.
You think you follow God, but you deny His Truth for your vain imaginations.

>Jesus looks
REVELATION 1
13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.