In this ITT thread: What is your honest opinion about Poland and Polish people?

In this ITT thread: What is your honest opinion about Poland and Polish people?

Attached: flaga polski.png (497x316, 21.35K)

I suffer every day.

like everyone of us

idc about Poland ,you are irrelevant US puppet state who has no say in anything
sage

they like EU money too much. A bit too materialistic for my taste. Still better then westerners, but decades of communism made them long western wealth too much and they are ready to give up culture and principle for judas money, ending up sacrificing their future

based

Poland makes incredible black metal

I like Poles they are kind of stupid though

>A bit too materialistic for my taste.
that's why we're borrowing money to ukraine. Because they're such a solid country
we demand what's owed to us, nothing more
Hungarians fight for their own as well
tl;dr you're retarded with very simplistic outlook that's shaped by fucking memes and not reality of politics

just a state of usa, no Sovereignty, no poland

I was impressed how clean Krakow was.

But tone down the Russia autism, you went from being Le Based Intermarium to the biggest globohomo cheerleaders overnight

Also Piorgi with cream bacon and chives is based

Attached: 60A8D07F-9D2B-4340-AE08-CADE65F04AB0.png (900x900, 258.53K)

kocham gdy rządzi lewactwo, nienawidzę gdy rządzi prawactwo. also ładny kraj ale ludzie kurwy

stop sucking western cock, they will never accept you as an equal. The west is doomed, you're putting your bets on the wrong place.

All that needs to be said

Attached: 1648739183209.jpg (680x425, 21.55K)

I love polish women and polish men are the best toilet cleaners you can find in Europe.

what a pointless slogan. da faq does that even mean. You're in NATO and EU as well

based and redpilled

jakby powywieszać wszystkich lewaków to ludzie byliby tak ładni jak i kraj :)

Here is most honest opinion.
Like 50% of Poland small to medium towns are great.
100% of big towns/cites are shitholes that you should avoid.
We have around 60-70% of npcs here, which are offing themselves each day, in huge numbers, thanks to vaxx.
Every fucking job is full of cucks, beta losers who will back stab you for pennies.
Food is decent
Luckily niggers and arabs are not welcome.
Slowly jews are hated too.

I feel sad for poland because they have been abused by their neighbors. I learned about how nkvd went into poland and kills nationalists, and then I learned how shortly after nazis went in to build concentration camps and cleanse the population

I have lost my trust in Polish basedness baka my head

They are an enigma to me. I'm not well learned in history, but I associate Poland as "the loser" in every event. Yet they are so arrogant and proud. Like small dogs. I don't even know 1 remarkable polish person, Chopin and Lewandowski maybe. Plus the're dirty thiefs, they smell and every time I went to visit a polish household I had to ask them to open a window, because apparently Poles don't need fresh air.

I visited Krakow in 2012. Probably my best, or one of my best travel destinations ever. Good weather, safe, beautiful old city, cheap, homogeneous.

Other than that, I dont know much about poles. Generally speaking eastern europeans are up to no good in Sweden, they either 1. go on theft raids, stealing steering wheels, boat engines, catalytic converters or 2. drive like gypsies in their rusty vans on their way to the construction site they are currently employed at. (Lower prices for people that want to buy, but wages are being dumped for Swedish construction workers).

They make nupol seeth so I like them.

>the loser in every event
poland and france have won the most wars in history

I like you

smaller Russia simulator

Basically I like you polbros.
But I'd like you even more if you could finally crowl out of USA's ass.

we are small, unlike you who could defend your national interests.

we were building eastern trade relationships in the last decade from Singapore to Pakistan.

We will leave the EU and are prepared. The EU is a sinking ship, EU GDP is falling year after year, it doesn't have too much left, a decade tops.

You get one slight criticism and sperg the fuck out and call someone retarded. That's also you on the world stage, can't handle it.

Bazowane