25 live at home, abusive parents, and I want the mental anguish to stop

I am a 25-year-old NEET. I have 30 days to vacate my parent's property including all of my possessions. I have never had a job in my life, and Il be homeless in Seattle. Does anyone have any tips for me to get out of my shitty situation?

Attached: sad pepe.jpg (750x1000, 78.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tx3wDTzqDTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>homeless in Seattle
You'll fit right in

Join the military.

Develop a new, fully parallelized PIMC algorithm for indistinguishable particles (so-called bosons and fermions) that is highly efficient for a gamut of use cases (large systems, low temperatures, fermion sign problem)

Maybe should’ve not been a lazy sack of shit

become an hero

I fucking tried. No one wants someone who didnt go to college.

get a job. hopefully you have a car to live out of or a friend to stay with
>abusive
i doubt it

Ask your dad to go fishing and drink some beers one evening

I heard they give free meth in Seattle.

plenty of places do, you just need to get out of your parents basement

I dont have shit. I have no car. I will be sleeping on the sidewalk in Queen Anne.

Y didnt u go to college then

Buy bitcoin ten years ago.

You need to move far away. Plenty of places with cheap housing and jobs available

Well someone needs to give me a chance. indeed is fucking shit.

Why do parents have kids when they just throw them out like this at 25? Pieces of shit I would never do that

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 19.83K)

Start low

Like a restaurant waiter or a courier

Looking at Kentucky, or Tennessee.

Parents throw out useless pieces of shit. Or some insane ones

I want to know the same damn thing.

be honest, are you just dysfunctional or something? what have you been doing for the past 7 years?

Have you tried getting a job?
Homeless people are homeless because they dont have money
You get money from having a job
The minimum wage is probably high in seattle just get a job and move in somewhere jesus
faster you get a job more money and proof of job you have to move into places
just go work at walmart or something gay for now, but easy and quick to get

Seek God.

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Okay, just remember $800 a month is too much for an apartment suitable for just you.

>someone needs to give me a chance

How's your head game?

Attached: 07f.jpg (1280x1280, 517.04K)

I'm 27 and live with my parents but I fully accept they have the right to not only throw me out with no notice but also kill me in my sleep for being such a failure. I work full-time in a factory and it ruined my life so I'm saving as much money as I can, why the fuck would I pruposely move out from my parents unless they started dropping hints?

If you post here u basically know some IT. Go to florida and get a IT job

Attached: 1647899664577.png (794x792, 703.68K)

this is the best advice you will get here, i would take it. you could volunteer with Americorps, many programs provide housing, and you get paid a living allowance. At the end of your volunteer period you get awarded an education grant of a few thousand dollars. volunteering looks good on a resume, and you will gain some work & social experience in the process

military will provide you with everything

Attached: 1648755667386.jpg (960x763, 106.57K)

I had a friend I tried to help much like yourself.
He worked for his dad but I figured out his dad payed him what amounts to $1 a day no joke. His dad has been wanting him to move out but still work for him. I told him he can rent a room for $400 a month in one of the homes I own. I set this price to try and pressure his dad to at least give him more cash. He got it at first but then the next month he could not get the cash again. He dose hard work for his dad so I dropped it down to $200 a month. The house was basically his since it was sitting unrented. Still after some time he could not even make the $200 so I dropped it to $0 and told him to just focus on getting another job away from his dad and to start life. Instead he commuted back and forth to his Dads house working there and finally decided to move back in.
It's hard to give people a chance when they deep down don't really want to change...

Im autistic. I spent all my life mostly indoors gaming or playing on steam. I graduated high school but did no more than that.

Florida fucking sucks balls. No thanks.

Sue your parents lol, its worked before. Theyre going to make you a hobo, and that should be illegal. Also theyre shit parents to kick you out when you have no income

everyone look at this boomer and laugh.

"jobs literally grow on trees, just pick one!"

You've been an adult for 7 years you lazy sakes of shit. You could have worked at walmart the entire time and saved most of it and been fine right now

If you can learn python in a week and make a few small projects, you can get hired. But you do have to work your ass off though. It is so easy to learn, useful even outside of job. No reason to avoid. Don't pay anyone a single fucking dime. There is so many free resources on YouTube. Just search learn python on YouTube and get your ass off to working. Think of it as a 30 day challenge to finally do something with your life. Don't be a retard, you have to put in value to get out value, basic economics. So get your ass off Any Forums already.

Or just slave off to minimum wage, your choice.

My mom just came to me today and said "Thomas you got a month. Pack your shit."

He wants to escape the mental abuse

Attached: Capture d’écran 2021-08-09 à 15.27.26.png (646x578, 290.91K)

Buy kneepads and get to work

this is stockholm syndrome. he can't change himself without external help

Lern 2 Kode

get a job washing dishes in a restaraunt. you can eat a couple meals there a day if you are working fulltime. you can live outside in the summer and by fall you’ll have enough money saved for an apartment or whatever. in your days off and time after work you can study an applicable skill.

At least you're not addicted to the blues. Everyone and their mom is on them in Seattle. The fact you wont be dope sick, gets you one step into the door for employment. They are begging for workers right now.

He could have got a 10 dollar an hour job.saved 10k a year. Had 70k right now. Instead he mooched off his parents while wasting his time beating off and playing video games and now his life is fucked

I tried to give that help. what other shit can I even do?

>no one wants
You seem to be laboring under self limiting beliefs, user.

Well you can always under price the meth heads and suck dick for 3 bucks a pop.
Your reply indicates that you are ill equip to meet the real world.
-CFO

youtube.com/watch?v=Tx3wDTzqDTs

Lol big think right here.

I dont do drugs.

>someone needs to give me a fucking chance
That's right. It's you who needs to give you a chance.

Start stealing meat and selling it down the pub.

Never had a job in your life? What the fuck is wrong with you faggot? No wonder your parents are "abusive" - they told you to do something. You are a complete loser.

10/hr is not enough to live on, they will need govt assistance.

10k lol 70k lol what the fuck does one even do this such little money?

You could move to Mississippi buy cheap land and a trailer and easy employment

>wants the abuse to stop
You're 25. Fucking move out loser.

I'm guessing you meant Queen Anne, Seattle earlier. If your parents live in QA I'm willing to bet they have money. Consider the americorps thing. You could use the education award towards some online coding classes, if you do a 450-900 hour term it will probably entirely cover some of the more basic ones. I'm sure you could convince your parents to let you back if you were studying and held down a part time job. With that experience a grocery store or fast food or somewhere will likely take you.

you didn't get the help you needed, clearly

your about to be sucking nigger dick for mcdoubles lol

No you're lazy. You fucking 90s kids are worthless.

>no I had to play minecraft for 12 hours a day until I was almost 30 cause MUH AUTISM

You had so long to save money. Learn a skill, you could easily saved enough money to buy a house by now if you had even just got a minium wage job at 18 and kept it till now, you couldn't even bother to do that lol

Ngmi

>I spent all my life mostly indoors gaming or playing on steam

Guess what, now you get to play real life, and when you lose there's no respawning... play to win. It's not always over when you hit the bottom, remember, Hitler was homeless, and later became the leader of the Greatest civilization Europe had ever seen since the Roman Empire.

Good luck

Again then what could I have done?

It's an american thing. Russian parents will sometimes buy another apartment for their child with savings. I think it is probably extremely rare for american parents to do the same, and imo, I have never understood american parents that kick out their kids unless they are being a problem. Kicking out your kids is a great way to die alone in a nursing home with caretakers that might abuse you and even let you wet yourself. Fucking ridiculous what some americans will do

Are you a minority?
It's perfect you don't do drugs. You can get a security job paying $20 in less than a week. They will even pay you for training. You just stand around all day lol

There is a lot of people who do, you just think you’re better than what they’re offering. Despite reality telling you otherwise.

You could be a garbage man, general labour for a variety of contractors, you could do oil and tire changes. You could walk around town and offer to wash peoples windows or cars for cash. You could lease a car and do Uber. You could be a bag boy at an airport.

The only reason you don’t is because you’re entitled and think your existence should be blessed regardless of the effort you put in.

>Never had a job in your life?
I never worked my whole life and has passive income (6000$ net/month).

Some people don’t need to work like drones for the system to enjoy life.

I cant deal with other people at a job. I have social anxiety. Id probably get angry and max out a couple niggers.

says the faggot living in seattle

kicking you out is not abuse. it's the best thing they could do for you