E3 cancelled

Now where would I go to see SJWs, women, and leftists continually ruining gaming (our shared pastime) in one of the biggest events of the year?

Attached: 1648752152858.png (764x167, 21.36K)

Its been dead for years.
Just watch Sony and Nintendo directs online.
High bandwidth destroyed society.

E3 sucked since they opened it up to the public so who cares.

Video games died in 2005

E3 sucked when they got rid of booth babes. All because what, during a game demo a Microsoft employee used the phrase "Just let it happen."

I am glad gayming is pozzed though, helped me quit that various useless pastime.

2013 but okay.

Same as movies. There's still like 1-2 good movies\games a year.

so fucking what.

Name 3

So far, Eldin Ring and Kirby and the Forgotten Land

But how are we going to worship black queens this year???

Attached: E3 2017 we euz kangz n shiet the black edition.jpg (2324x1230, 838.74K)

star knightness aura
underspace

There is nothing new to show in the video game world because no one is making new games anymore. Games are a service now. You pay to play it monthly and they add and update shit to the game to keep it "fresh".

People play games because they are all stunted and bored, nobody wants to consider themselves as part of any "gaming community" since it's so gay.

So a bunch of boring bullshit ..

>wii
>PS3
>xshit 360

>Now where would I go to see SJWs, women, and leftists continually ruining gaming
Pretty much any online presentation or announcements from Sony, Nintendo, or Microsoft

the only correct response. Allowing the beautiful wafts of busty bosoms and the perfumed taints of the opposing sex balanced out the rank odour of video gaymers and journolists alike

Attached: 1648192568922.jpg (576x1024, 61.82K)

Idiots destroyed society. Staying at home is fun for a few days a week.

Here's your E3, bro

Attached: E3 2021.jpg (1500x500, 178.65K)

>oh no the video game obsessed boys are going to have to find something else to do
they'll just keep playing old games until they inevitable have a moment of clarity and realize how little they have accomplished with their lives

The Deus Ex reboot wasn't bad. Their creepy prophecy about Trudeau being in power in 2027 though...

Yeah that was before he was PM. Also 24 Sussex Drive is being remodeled and won't be usable for years.

Attached: weird.jpg (700x1244, 213.37K)

Meh, I play Rimworld and Arma. None of that shit.

>underspace
Is that like elite? What makes it good?

What in the fuck is that thing in the middle

farming simulator is fucking vidya kino, everything else is pozzed trash. ricket league used to be fun when people could shit talk each other. cs didn't used to be a cheat fest. no I cut down trees, plow new fields, and sow my crops on a virtual landscape.

Why was it cancelled? Covid? Transphobia?