Untitled

Attached: R1b.png (1280x892, 338.37K)

Half of germany is western slav clay. Sorbs might be forgotten by (((them)), but I till remember

balkans and specifically yugos aren't l dominant?

does this mean Turks are white?

I member also

Turks are a weird breed. Some of them will look like straight slavs or nords, blonde with blue eyes, some of them like southern whites, some of them like poojeets.

>does this mean Turks are white?
does being 8% white make you white?

look at the numbers not the color

>we wuzz germans
No, you're slavshits

anatolia is the second most mutt place on earth after the balkans, in antiquity they had a tribe of celts (same as france or anywhere else in western europe) living there, then under the byzantines they had germanic barbarians working for the emperor as mercenaries, then under the ottomans they brought a bunch of cascadians, georgians and slavs there as sex slaves

mämmi perkele

You misunderstood Kraut. You are a slav too.

I'm J1a despite only having British and French DNA.

That's such a weird chart that's made to look very divisive.
If 78% of Irish people are R1b, does that mean 22% are R1a?
Does Czech Republic being 5% R1a mean they are 95% R1b?

R1 has nothing to do with whiteness. There are central asians predominate with R1 as well.

R1 isn't what makes you white it's just more frequent in whites. R1 ancestors could of even looked like mongoloids.

I guess it is difference from 50%, otherwise we would be red. Either way, retarded graphics.

>I'm J1a despite only having British and French DNA.
haplogroups are extremely accurate on the population wide level, if a population has 1% J1 and J1 has only one source, then it means with nearly 100% accuracy that this population is 1% from that group

however on an individual level it just means (if the population is homogeneous enough) that you randomly got a chromosome with a 1% chance

>R1 has nothing to do with whiteness. There are central asians
R1 is the same thing as aryan(their Y chromosome at least), it has everything to do with whiteness

>it's central asian
so? aryans are related to asians, they are still the definition of white people

Attached: Haplogroup-R.png (800x581, 64.79K)

It really needs to be known who the ancestors of R1 are to make any statement of fact.

I think it means you have a certain amount of either R1a or R1b over the other. So Czechs would have 5% more R1a than they do R1b

lol no it's not. There were people in Europe before R1 even arrived in Europe. Are you saying those people were not white?

>lol no it's not. There were people in Europe before R1 even arrived in Europe.
thee natives of europe were complete subhumans who didn't have the wheel or metals, fucked animals and were (mostly) exterminated by modern europeans

I wouldn't call the pre aryan europeans '"people".

>Are you saying those people were not white?
"white" is an amerimutt term, I care about quality and people who are the same race as me, aryan, not about the blondness of the native cavemen we exterminated's hair

Attached: cheddar man more like dead man.png (1460x909, 481.59K)

>does being 8% white make you white?
They are a mix of R1a and R1b and J2 actually.

Attached: Anatolian and Balkan Turks YDNA.png (1069x872, 21.81K)

Some of you dumb ass niggers don't understand how genetics works at all. Stop posting these retarded maps. Prevalent? So 60% of an admix. Vs. 48%?

Does some magic internal chakra get activated when you go over the arbitrary 50% threshold? Kek

I would love to know out of which asshole you pulled that image

Attached: Percentage_of_major_Y-DNA_haplogroups_in_Europe.png (1960x1793, 550.66K)