Why is it normal and all the time that American schools need to have police in the school?

cnycentral.com/news/local/fights-at-henninger-high-school-draw-police-presence-cause-chaos

"CNY Central confirmed videos posted to social media show multiple fights breaking out in and around the school.

At the beginning of the school year in September of 2021, the high school had multiple disruptions caused by fights which prompted the Syracuse City School District leaders to cancel classes.

The disruptions also prompted the city to provide additional security resources to the school, including resource officers from the Syracuse Police Department.

Problems at the high school continued into October when the dean of students was hit while breaking up a fight between students.

In November, the high school held its first meeting for "Dads On Duty," a volunteer program that puts fathers on patrol at the school with the goal of reducing violence.

The program was in its developmental stages as Henninger High School's principal was searching for volunteers. "

Other countries dont seem to have a constant police presence in schools because young people are well behaved and the most misbehaving students still respect the authority in school.
I have never hear of, for a random example, police having to be in a Chinese school having to keep track of students and securing the school so it can operate?
Young Americans really are savages...I guess it is why our country is so good at war and kicking ass overseas!

Attached: SchoolUA.jpg (1600x900, 339.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DjYBRhoQjWI&list=PL41A7E7D7917A989A
youtube.com/watch?v=aGx4IlppSgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe the answer is to simply stop enforcing truancy laws. If kids don't want to go to school and their parents don't care enough to make sure they go, they're gonna end up on the corners sooner or later anyway.

No police in schools before forced intergration

N

Because you have African Americans and firearms.

School is liable if they don't enforce. It's not that they actual care about those slackers.

>dads on duty

Good luck finding the dads, i bet most of the students have trouble with that as well.

The real answer...

Prior to the 1960's, one of the purposes of school was to teach children the life and coping skills necessary to function as an adult. They did this through a series of instructional films that the children would watch.

In the 1960's, they stopped showing these films because they were "out of touch" with the new freedoms desired by the population.

But in getting rid of them, they didn't replace them with other ways of teaching these skills. So you've generations of children never taught how to deal with loss, how to ask a girl on a date, how to look nice during an interview, etc.

For an example of the skills they used to teach, see this playlist from Coronet Educational Films:

youtube.com/watch?v=DjYBRhoQjWI&list=PL41A7E7D7917A989A

Even my Dad who was around during my childhood never taught me how to shave / tie a tie / change a tire / talk to girls / etc.

I can't imagine how much worse it is for kids who grow up with single moms.

Attached: fed.jpg (960x960, 74.18K)

there's one simple solution
we go back in time and pick our own cotton

the fact that blacks can even buy cars amazes me.

>Dads On Duty," a volunteer program that puts fathers on patrol
only white and asian libtards cause niggers have no dads

I'm homeschooling my kids so I'm doing my part.

I've thought that there would be a value in "manhood classes"; but just as quickly realize they would be shot down as sexist.

But, if you follow the ideas of Joseph Campbell, there is still the need for transition rites; where the young are taught the ways of adulthood; followed by a ceremony where they are recognized as transitioning from child to adult.

Here's a video. The ritual of the mask is brilliant
youtube.com/watch?v=aGx4IlppSgU

Yeah that sucks user. What a dick.

My dad died when i was 1. But im lucky i had a grandpa to help a little.

My uncles didnt do shit

Stop punishing people for bullying. Let the weaklings be savagely bullied until they either stop being wierd or commit amogus

>HENNINGER
I'm sorry WHAT?

My Dad wasn't a dick, just a distant alcoholic. He's a good guy though

There are always niglets and spics selling weed/drugs on the premises.

You should tell him one day how you feel. Go fishing together

If you bothered to read one of the first replies you'd know.

none of those niggers should be in school- if there was no compulsory schooling, those fags would about committing crimes, driving those from more successful surrounding communities to 'clean up' the problem.

Its almost like bucks are rowdy after being left alone for a year without any breaking.