BREAKING

new left meme spotted!

Attached: AB9B3900-3A90-4571-A922-6D4C173B15B1.jpg (584x585, 89.67K)

I don't get it? He's pointing to a lot of patriotic people in front of the capitol?

The cope is real

this is not as much as an insult as these people think. the biden one did make them seethe though. was funny for a little bit now its old and gay.

Too bad Biden "I did that" stickers have been out for a year now.
Its too heavily embedded in the zeitgeist now.

....But it has nothing to do with gas prices...what's the point other than a seething response to more sensical Biden stickers?

>I did that
>Trump pointing to making America united and ideologically homogeneous
Their meme is to compliment the Republicucks?

the real life manifestation of "the left can't meme"

>RENT FREE
ngmi

Attached: FNXz3syUUAUdY9o.jpg (904x1024, 166.86K)

ground shot means crowd is small

above air shot means crowd is big and also astroturfed

left can't meme

back with more copypasta
ok we can do this

Attached: glowJ6R.png (1200x842, 271.56K)

The Left Can't Meme.

Attached: 1642264261745.png (594x582, 52.2K)

Based, let's go full vandalism mode

Attached: GasBidenR2.png (800x600, 265.31K)

Oh look, another incoherent leftist meme…. What does it even mean?

Trump is haunting them. Top kek.

Attached: 61A7A2B4-2466-4DAA-803D-037B890172DE.jpg (582x640, 97.18K)

how does a bunch of people outside of the capitol building affect gas prices?

hahahahahaha they'll never win haahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha the "left" are the ultimate fucking faggots hahahahahaha

I been putting Trudeau "i did that"'s on every pump i can. they dont last more than 2 days

Attached: checked.png (797x838, 2.55M)

only the left is allowed to put stickers on shit
only the left is allowed to riot
only the left is allowed to burn shit down
only the left is allowed to groom your children
only the left is allowed to start wars

Protesting against organized election theft is pro-democracy.

underrated

> was funny for a little bit now its old and gay
It still cuts them deep funny enough. I see them all over town, more and more. It’s smart and to the point. Joe biden’s policies have driven up gas prices.

Umm, what? Brought Americans to love America again?

>just another shitty copy
More cringe for the cringe god

Attached: 00875673126.jpg (600x400, 88.22K)

Attached: niggers did that.jpg (640x320, 38.52K)

This. Regardless of the message of any new stickers, people will still initially think of the Biden "I did that" sticker, before trying to understand the meaning behind the new sticker.

A picture of his inauguration? Yeah, he won, so what?

>example 1,000,865,028 of lefties having to steal a meme
Why are they so uncreative?
Lefties are creatively bankrupt, even their golem masters in Jewlywood just shit out recycled trash and sequels now

Who cares about Trump, Biden is a fucking retard.

The eternal leftoid meme.
A delusion leftoid saw the Biden gas stickers, realized this was damaging to their "team" and came up with this:
The same meme, but NO U. It has nothing to do with gas prices however, it instead refers to the lefty 9/11.
Whoever made this sticker is aware that Biden is responsible for high gas prices, and lacking a response to that, created what they themselves call a "What about-ism" that will only appeal to fellow leftoids who are already indoctrinated to believe in the "insurrection" narrative.
This is the eternal leftoid meme, always reactive, always on the defensive, always trying to distract and preserve their indoctrinated fellow leftoid minds since they can't possibly hope to convert a new mind without the massive machinery of their propangda.

>now its old and gay.
If it makes them sneed, it's enough for me

This should be the next campaign.

Jesus, they really do have absolutely zero imagination.

Right, stickers that can be removed and cleaned are the same as burning down business and smashing windows.
By the way on January 6, Washington DC was STILL boarded up and damaged from the blm summer riots.

ok now put a nigger in front of a burning city and write "i did that"

And to think, one stupid little sticker preemptively cut off the heads of the hydra of the "Putin price hike" gayop, well before it went into motion. Whoops!

I'm a bit sad that I'm in technically that picture but I'm never visible :(

We aren't ashamed of Jan 6th.
We are ashamed they went unarmed.

>oh no!!!!
>a bunch of morons for rowdy
>caused thousands in damage
>basically an unauthorized tour
Thankfully that was the most devastating riot in American history…

Nearly every gas station around me has finally given up on removing them now.

>saudi arabia is btfo by prime minister urt during his term
>they even sword dance for him to get him off their backs
>he has a lot more power than expected
>with a phone call he can shut things down
>saudi is happy to do so
>they get to profit
>potatus can't even get a call through
>he has forgotten to grovel and beg to an oil nation
>he has also forgotten that the usa is an oil nation
>usa is spinning out of control and it's only a matter of time before it corrects course or wrecks

Attached: 1647536920791.jpg (1536x2048, 540.25K)

The left is too stupid to realize that normies don't give a fuck about january 6th, they do however care about gas prices doubling in just a year.

Irony is they still read the same line and will always remind them of the Biden stickers.
Plus they now get to look at trump every time they fill up. lol.
Psychological self-own.

Yes.sticker

The only problem with that meme is besides a few Redditors and American Pravda journos, no one gives a FUCK about J6. They tried really hard to make people, but no one cares.

the left cannot meme.
>HOW BAD IS IT?
the left can't meme so badly that their memes are ultimately encouraging the right to march on the capitol again

YOU FAGGOTS NEVER LEARN, AND THATS WHY YOURE DESTINED TO LOSE.

If they're still seething, it's still funny desu.

>normies think they'll only get double the gas prices
That's going to be a oh sweaty moment for years.

Attached: 1645281019719.jpg (750x573, 30.69K)

I never thought it was funny or interesting, but I'm fascinated by how upset these people get over the stickers and Let's Go Brandon. I don't know why it bothers them so much, but they desperately try to say they aren't bothered by it while they talk about it nonstop.

The left literally can't meme. They only know how to dictate. It's why they're good at filling movies with all sorts of propaganda that conditions people to think like good goyim, but can't handle any form of banter. Their memes take the format of a movie or article where they just tell you what to think with nothing more to it.

Only idiot trannies actually care about 1/6. The election was rigged. That protest was infinitely more peaceful than the st. Fentanyl riots that conveniently get a pass.
Fuck the DNC
Fuck progressives.

i like this guy

Do this irl but with a normal fbi agent not a glowie no normie will recognize. Bonus points if you use Lon Horiuchi with a big FBI cap photoshopped on.

Once again the left tries a futile "no u" in response to opposition.

inb4 some shill says "but muh right wing edits." Right wing edits that stick are transformative to show how the original was fucking stupid. An example of the left striking close to home with this would be Obama himself saying "thanks Obama"

Attached: 1637992076895.jpg (1024x711, 391K)

YES. I keep telling you that were not our grandfather's conservatism. we don't care about being rigjt--we only want to hurt you.
YOU taught us this. enjoy the blowback thats been building since the 60s.

Kek he's not even president anymore. This is cope, seethe and dilation nothing more nothing less.

Very 1337-posting of (You) but we must live in the doomed world that has been created.

how fucking weak.

wow even the fucking gas pumps are ukraine flag colored now?

>we took le baste man and shopped him on the fat man, it's transformative art!
jesus imagine being such a smug faggot

Attached: EB7EB93C-C93E-43C8-AE3A-0A14D33800FD.gif (220x146, 50.79K)

>1337
Describes your sensible opinion there. Really nothing much more to discuss. Such simple statements are why twitter is useless because it'd get reported and censored rather than refuted, since it can't be refuted.

Stop advertising your shitty stickers you retarded cunt.

This.

Attached: 1644025744011.jpg (720x900, 123.18K)