Take the Transmaxxing Pill

archive.org/details/transmaxxing5

Incels can solve their problems by transmaxxing and fucking as many lesbian women as they want

Attached: 1648753636658.png (829x1104, 228.06K)

Attached: 1647883287775s.jpg (93x124, 2K)

>straight up admitting autogynephilia on point zero
damn that's brazen

>NOOO YOU CAN'T BE A TRANSMAXXER IT'S JUST A FETISH

Attached: 195.jpg (702x1000, 157.03K)

I wouldn't have a problem with them if they did admit it, it's insisting they're real women and you should have your life ruined if you say otherwise that makes me hate them.

Being a woman is a fetish even for real women
If it wasn't then they'd all end up like legbeard man-hating feminists

exactly, real lesbos tend to be trolls or witch hags.

When Blanchard came up with autogynephilia he believed women did not have sexualities apart from those given to them by men (which was the common belief at the time by psychologists). Without a man it was believed women were incapable of imagining sex or sex acts.
Basically he just accidentally discovered women's sexuality. Later studies have proven >90% of cis women are autogynephilic.

Blanchard's typology is bullshit
Positive evidence is worthless next to negative evidence and he continually ignores negative evidence

This is the most brain-breaking thing in society rivaled only by the killing of Epstein. The most brazen, in-your-face, "what are you going to do about it bitch?" lie.

The vast majority of trannies don't have dysphoria. They're just losers. But the whole thing is subsumed under our same understanding around mental health - we have none, so the "morally right" thing to do is validate, validate, validate. Thereby increasing the number of people who can say they have it. It's all the same shit.

if you still look for sex you still havent fix anything

>transmaxxing
Is this a troll?

Honestly man I would kill to be able to make it as a tranny. I'm genuinely depressed I never will, since I'd just end up looking like Here's to the life experiences I'll entirely miss out on due to some inches of bone in my legs and face, I guess.

lust darkens the mind

Attached: 1648737750400.png (263x429, 30.66K)

>I would kill to be able to make it as a tranny. I'm genuinely depressed I never will
It is actually possible, fill out this diagnostic bingo card to distinguish yourself from the ugly faketranny non-maxxers
Really the big difference that results in beautiful transmaxxers and ugly trannies is effort, because you can put in a lot of effort and end up beautiful and fuckable

Attached: 1648574862987.png (1432x1592, 1.08M)

I got brave enough to check that subreddit. I'm convinced it's just anons shit posting.

I used to be in leftist spaces with a lot of trans people, images like this unironically push retards into attempting to transition. The grooming meme is also real and trannies will use images like this to get the beta males in their circles to try and transition. Also all of these points are false but trannies sit in echo chambers all day telling eachother they're pretty and lesbians are totally into them.

>diagnostic bingo card t
more like a fucking scientology-tier grooming the young and insecure card

Here's a hint: the "retards" who actually eat up this shit and act on it were just trannies all along and were lying to you about not being a tranny

Holy shit that's sinister, you can tell they're targeting the vulnerable. And no, no one can be a "beautiful transmaxxer", every tranny you see online is using filters, angles, makeup etc and doesn't actually look like that.

Its not, ive been around actual trannies long enough and this is how they talk when they think its just them and their "allies".

---- PEDERAST GROOMER PROPAGANDA ALERT ----

AGP nigger detected

Attached: 1645658813099.jpg (1139x536, 245.22K)

Is there a single item on that list that is true for anyone other than 0.01% of them

Neck yourselves faggots

Attached: 1641925329457.png (529x580, 51.2K)

Jesus Christ I knew this one tranny who was friends with my girlfriend. Unironically checked off almost all of these, and was at the time recently released from prison for grooming kids on Discord.

Are you so different? Brainwashing young boys with promises of a better America and a land of all white people?
Or maybe you're so myopic that you don't even think of other people and think that your personal loneliness has nothing to do with the community you wrap yourself in?
Let me ask you: Has posting on Any Forums actually made you happy? A better person? Do you even want to be a better person?

>Incels can solve their problems by transmaxxing and fucking as many lesbian women as they want
How dies '"transmaxxing"' fix mental issues?

Actually this is really fucking sad because it really proves kids are being brainwashed, imagine being a shy teen boy that gets groomed by a disgusting middle aged man with a dilator sticking out of his pustulent axe wound when you could have just grown out of it with some help from friends and family
I really feel for them until they turn into the grooming lovecraftian horrors and repeat the cycle of abuse

Question. Are you not also in a cycle of abuse right now too?