Sorry Sweetie, Trans persons are Gods now. The most powerful man in the world said so that makes it a fact

Sorry Sweetie, Trans persons are Gods now. The most powerful man in the world said so that makes it a fact.

New York Post : Biden says trans people 'made in image of God,' parents must 'affirm' identity.
nypost.com/2022/03/31/biden-says-trans-people-made-in-image-of-god-during-video/

Attached: Screenshot_20220331-150937_Google News.jpg (1080x1040, 292.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4oIfAlKAsX8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Biden confirmed new pope

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

The USA is the most degenerate country in the history of the world.

>a literal demon pedophile trying to tell me what is and isn't made in the image of God.
wow i hate satan so much.

>The USA is the most degenerate country in the history of the world
Fucking sodom and gomorrah didn't have a patch on it. God's wrath will be epic

I thought I was gay as a teenager because of the shite culture pushed onto kids. My parents supported me without question and now that I'm older I realized I was lied to. I thought I was gay for wanted platonic friendly relationships with guys.

With this shit there will be more than just emotional trauma, imagine a generation of children who were castrated and hormonically fucked with by big pharma.

At this rate, I give it a decade before we have an unironic revivalist movement for the cult of Cybele

Haha. I just see shit like this now and think: "God the people on our side are such spineless faggots!"

And this is how I can tell that all of my assertions related to magic and esoteric studies are more correct than the entirety of /x/ and Any Forums as well.
Baphomet is female.
Seethe, cope, and dilate.

Attached: 1602776481836.png (1280x720, 972.67K)

Just look at any depiction of Angels in great European art
Some trans people serve Satan and others serve the Kingdom of Heaven

Attached: image_2022-03-31_131928.png (1148x1600, 2.55M)

Biden is team antichrist, thanks for reminder?
Do any of these kikes and good goys actually see the frankenstein post op results?
It's basically a pitbull mauling your genitals and they call it art.

Attached: noooo.jpg (237x237, 16.24K)

im pretty sure they are made after birth in the image of baphomet.. so i guess it's true since baphomet is the elite's god.

>not a single man had a problem with it
Yeah but the United States has millions of people that take issue with grooming and other degeneracy. We would pass the test as it stands; give it another decade or two

We deserve nothing less than the cleansing fire of a just God.

When they say God they mean Lucifer. The celebrities do this, too.

If you really go into their spiritually and Kabbalah you'll know they believe that the perfect human is equally male and female, hence the push for transgenderism, and ultimately transhumanism..

So America burns or just Biden? Which one?

We killed God once, we can do it again

Yes, they're literally made in the image of Baphomet.

>Sorry Sweetie, Trans persons are Gods now.
Aren't all human beings made in the image of God, though?

Attached: 1647610639028.png (808x944, 42.31K)

Did Biden just admit he worships the tranny demon Baphomet as his God

Attached: 058a763f4a2e4bff3ff529bb4c11ebc4.jpg (640x430, 44.18K)

Hate the antichrist and hate satan for they wish not to see you dead, they wish to see you humiliated
youtube.com/watch?v=4oIfAlKAsX8

Attached: 1633841253234.jpg (1024x768, 585.58K)

>parents must affirm
Fuck does this mean

Baphomet had tits he's a tranny and he's their god

Tranny faggots are the ultimate capitalist pay pigs. Their identities are inseparable from material capitalism and would not exist without hedonistic nihilism. Thats why these fags want to indoctrinate kids into this degenerate lifestyle. The industries that suck wealth from these faggots is around worth 200billion collectively and if they can snag a generation of kids and make it socially acceptable, they could double or triple those profits. And have a voter base of extreme loyalty to however panders to them AND they essentially self sterilize themselves. This is not about human rights, this is not about personal choice, this is not about being morally superior. It is about Wealth extraction, self sterilization and creating an extremely loyal voter base.

And then these pay pigs have the audacity to larp as communists. They are truly mentally ill.

Attached: 1647863887140.jpg (1024x576, 77.53K)

Attached: picture-2.png (388x451, 292.45K)

This is what American’s want the rest of the world to fight for.

>trans people 'made in image of God,'
Yes, they are born perfectly normal. Then a bunch of evil jews brainfuck and mutilate them into abominations.

>made in image of God
>need surgery, hormones, and leg-skin dick added
Hmmm

Attached: Screenshot_20220331-152642.png (825x336, 95.37K)

>God actually looks like a tranny children groomer
are there some facts to back that up ?

Your children know more about parenting than you.
Now go and take them to Disneyland every day and eat pizza, ice cream, and McDonald's every day for every meal, and don't forget to drop them Roblux.

Based.

Biden also said “truindenationapresser”
Got any witty fagshit for that?

Biden is probably one of the most harmless presidents in history. No one takes him seriously. Why do Any Forumslacks care what he has to say?

These statements from Biden are leading me to believe that their is video of Hunter fucking his niece on the laptop, along with evidence of money transfers from Ukraine and China to Hunter and then to Big Joe, and the jewish gay mafia are extorting him to fastrack pro-pedo laws and judicial support before he dies.

>trans people are made in the image of God!
>that's why we should pump them full of hormones since they're in kidergarten, mutilate their genitals, make them undergo countless plastic surgeries and paint them from head to toes with several layers of makeup so that they can "pass" as something they weren't born as

Attached: 1322161623977.jpg (698x672, 25.59K)

I knew God is a Tranny. Christcucks BTFO again.

It means you have to kiss the tranny now bigot
>we just want to be equal
>we just want to get married
>we're not coming after your kids
>bake the cake bigot
>let your children take HRT this isn't 1850 anymore
>trans people are heckin valid and cute
>you must date and bang trans people
>you must encourage your children to take puberty blockers and mutilate their genitals because it's brave
A brief history of faggotry

I know a tranny pagan who's already talking about whatever that is.

Disgusting, indeed we are living in the end of times

we're going straight into what make germans vote hitler in the past

Are ya winning yet son??

Attached: images (2).jpg (194x259, 7.02K)