"races don't exist..."

race=natural construction

ethnicity=social construction

you decide what to give more importance to, but then don't complain, ethnicity (religion, customs, language, tec etc) can be learned, and changed,
since it is a social construction, race is impossible to change or learn, with that you are born, you live and you die.,
it is more than proven by all reality for centuries, you decide what to give more importance to, but then no you complain.

Attached: iguales.png (960x706, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/shorts/_KpGYyZHYl0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

theyre not letting us decide evenly

Nice cherry pick retard

Shitskins and shit are the same

Kys nigger

he's right though, just look at the average russian

Attached: russia (3).jpg (748x499, 103.77K)

This is cope

OP is a retarded spic

Attached: 1605372496287m.jpg (1024x629, 110.39K)

I is, the niggest.

Attached: nigger tard.png (442x442, 466.66K)

Find an attractive nigger. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Attached: calvin klein munkee.jpg (828x1288, 105.16K)

While the black he picked is the average nigger you can find anywhere, how is Brad Pitt, literally the number 1 most handsome man not cherry picked?

>most handsome man
faggot

Attached: asexuality doesnt exist.jpg (747x882, 99.21K)

Literally from all objective measures for facial aesthetics he is the prime specimen on this earth.

Come on, just be real for once. Your average negro is far uglier than your average European.

And you're objectively a faggot.

Can't be a bigger faggot than a jealous man.

Whatever lets you tell yourself you're still straight after getting assraped by muslims in your shithole country, faggot.

Races do exist whiteboy. You know what that means? It means that you’ll never have a massive BBC or a snowbunny gf. I will continually black every yt girl I come across for the rest of my life until I breed all of them and create a haram of Nubian soldiers. Kys, dicklet whiteboy. We’re taking over OUR country that WE built, you mad?

m.youtube.com/shorts/_KpGYyZHYl0

Attached: 5609E705-1045-49C8-B008-DAD3201A1C0C.jpg (1080x1080, 125.86K)

>country that WE built
lmao

Attached: nigloo2.jpg (2896x1944, 923.56K)

Race doesn't exist. Take your 18th century pseudoscience and shove it up your ass.

click the link retard

I wonder how blacks feel when they walk past a model like picrel in a natural science museum. For sure they can connect the dots.

Attached: cara-del-homo-habilis.jpg (1200x1802, 450.41K)