UK cops shot dead masked man after he started the fire in his house then jumped out of a window holding two knives

UK cops shot dead masked man after he started the fire in his house then jumped out of a window holding two knives

mobile.twitter.com/respectisvital/status/1509559203731591173

Attached: FPMGt9gXoAY_TTt.jpg (720x720, 93.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/RespectIsVital/status/1509567868240863246
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>UK cops shot dead masked man after he
about time

Guess what?

Attached: Yep, not mine..jpg (800x533, 76.15K)

Looks badass, damn shame they invented guns.

Shot a person having a mental health crisis? Are you sure you guys arent stealing our style?

>uk
>shot dead
lies. the uk doesn't have guns

UK cops have always been the worst cunts except for the RCMP they are the worst in the developed world.

Attached: rotherham england muslim islam sex scandal trafficking.jpg (1158x1200, 373.75K)

This is some dumbass shit. Why's he just standing there? Also they didn't shoot him you lying cunt. Is this a slide thread?

Attached: SlideThread.png (1156x2031, 289.83K)

>why is he just standing there
Because it's a still frame. Burgers, everyone, burgers...

>WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

Attached: 793427589.jpg (302x167, 5.59K)

I watched the video. Did you? Cause OP clearly thought people wouldn't watch the video. Are you playing into his hands? Are you talking out of the side of your ass because you didn't watch the video? I watched the video, did you?

>Is this a slide thread?
Are you new here fren, 95% of threads are slide threads

Scroll down genius

mobile.twitter.com/RespectIsVital/status/1509567868240863246

>40 yo man
What do you want to bet he was recently divorced and then laid off?

Attached: 3db.png (494x468, 223.58K)

>one shot and he is down
>in muttistan they would mag dump him
Mutts?

>Inverness
Weird. Nothing ever happens there.

you got me user, i didn't watched i immediately started reading comments, op is a fag cuz he didn't make a webm

he is white why wouldn't they shot him

Was getting shot part of your plan?

He wasn't shot dead you faggot they shot him with a baton round

People outside of the US generally have no concept of firearms and defending yourself.
If our police mag dumped people here, guys like this would have a stroke.

If you shoot someone once, there is no reason to not shoot him 10 times or more.
All it does is increase your chance to stop the threat.
This retard logic of minimum force is so ingrained here that even our police is trained this way.
German officers are supposed to fire one shot, then watch for results, then shoot again if needed.

I know for a fact that there are other EU countries who train their officers in the same way, leg shooting and all that bullshit,

All this does is put officers into an unnecessary risk. Don't care for them since i'm not a bootlicker, but from an objective point it doesn't make sense.

Attached: 748937.png (590x751, 48.29K)

good

Never bring a knife to a gun fight

>guy same colour as me got shot
wait so does this mean i get free electrical goods & nike footware?