Canada Freedom Convoy General /CFCG/ #1011: FIGHTING FOR A BETTER FUTURE EDITION

>QRD:
THE GREAT AMERICAN PEOPLE'S CONVOY IS HEADING TO CALIFORNIA!
>Dr. Malone meets the convoy
youtu.be/FFMDju6d7wc?t=5891

>MUST DOWNLOAD!
People’s Convoy meeting with Senator Ted Cruz.
>Https://gofile.io/d/qyvHfL

CANADIANS ALSO EXPECTED TO PROTEST VIA THE TRANS-CANADA HIGHWAY

>PFIZER DOCUMENTS: If you took the vax, read!
phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf
>Pfizer-ae-list.txt
files.catbox.moe/0euo9i.txt

>Emergency Act Review Updates
parl.ca/Committees/en/DEDC

URGENT ALL INDIVIDUALS WHO DONATED WILL BE A TARGET OF THE GOVERNMENT! URGENT
twitter.com/TrueNorthCentre/status/1494358600080404481
CANADA TO GO AGAINST THE US DONORS
youtu.be/Qisd2juHvps

>LIVESTREAMS
www.supportfreedom.net/

>NEWS UPDATES!
California WTF?
>postimg.cc/ykHJCS0D

>Canadian bank users are withdrawing money at a rate unprecedented
theparadise.ng/trudeaus-power-grab-caused-a-bank-run-that-could-destroy-canada/

OTTAWA
>Convoy press release
twitter.com/rFreedomConvoy/status/1499512442115792904?s=20&t=JL6GSukKCcqQKcdw-Bf0VA
>The convoy disolved after Castro Jr. sent the Stasi to attack it.
>Castro Jr. revoke Emergency Act
youtu.be/roZfQUYNewU
>Ottawa is still in state of Emergency due to the fake arson
youtu.be/NTZvqqbshWM

>HELPFUL LINKS
Convoy Info
>(American)
thepeoplesconvoy.org/

>Nice if you have time. Vet on Nuremburg
rumble.com/vuqduh-legal-and-ethical-roots-of-freedom-convoy.html

>How to leave Canada if you are not vaccinated and you fear the communist regime
kmswinkels.medium.com/how-to-leave-canada-if-you-are-not-vaccinated-b1af4f95efda

THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE TO DEFEAT TYRANNY.
GO TO PROTEST EVERY WEEKEND.
BE PEACEFUL AND REMEMBER THAT GOD IS WITH US.

Prev.

Attached: 1648737638037.jpg (960x960, 74.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–U.S._RQ-170_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wescam
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CUTENESS SHALL PREVAIL!

Attached: AMYGDALA PILL.png (1694x804, 1.17M)

Attached: CutenessShallPrevail.gif (163x282, 197.71K)

Deport all indians and chinks

based

Nothing ever happens

Attached: TooSexyNoHayBanana.webm (500x380, 435.2K)

Thank you baker.
>I went by boat and had no issues
When/how, ie private boat/cruise ship/stowaway illegal alien, are you a US/Dual citizen?
>They cannot prevent their own nationals from entering
t.knows a guy (non cop) who legally carries a concealed pistol in Canada.

Attached: juvenile-violent-crime.kittens.jpg (828x830, 404.48K)

>Bowden posting niggas where you at?

Attached: jonathan bowden new right meeting 36th.jpg (500x667, 115.3K)

Just heard about the new f35 deal.
How feasible is it to start an arms/defense company in Canada? We can't keep buying all our weapons from other countries.
There certainly must be talented engineers here that are able to design and build tanks, jets, ships, and other armament for our military.

Attached: canpep.jpg (250x248, 9.55K)

HONK HONK

Attached: bad goy.jpg (1280x1124, 240.98K)

From previous thread >Is there a video of this?
Don't know, did an image search on bing for Ralph.
>Many of us miss him...

Attached: king-ralph.png (880x598, 512.87K)

>How feasible is it to start an arms/defense company in Canada?
How much money/young boys do you have to donate to the Trudeau Foundation?

Attached: canada.trafficking.trudeau-foundation-logo.png (500x269, 33.72K)

oh and how is she doing with her fitness progress?

Attached: samus fit tom boy anime girl sweating in sports bikini blonde.jpg (637x895, 60.8K)

>First they came for the truckers, and I did not speak out, because I was not a trucker.
>Then they came for the donors, and I did not speak out, because I was not a donor.
>Then they came for people 'connected' with the protest, and I did not speak out, because I was not 'connected' with the protest.
>Then they came for the shitposters, and there was no one left to speak for me.

Attached: shitposts.infuriates.them.jpg (894x1855, 514.47K)

I know, I was there watching over you from the ban-dimension.
Neuron activation complete

Attached: 1645990351005.jpg (679x516, 28.88K)

Also, F-35 is one of the worst, most over-engineered military aircraft ever conceived.

Thanks Ecuabro!
I am learning. Every other time I did it they would slide and one of you two would come back and it would be successful
I kee encouraging her, abs or a baby. Something is changing with her core!
Have you read about the Avro Arrow?

Tomorrow is April 1, new (Leaf) carbon tax increases will apply, what will your local gasoline/diesel cost per liter/litre?

Attached: Pierre-Trudeau-National-Energy-Program.jpg (940x736, 582.42K)

She hasn't really adjusted her program at all. Gets all worried about looking too muscular.

oh that sounds great! i guess she is really making progress!

Attached: Valeria Guznenkova fit abs lifting shirt 5 beach.jpg (819x1024, 134.49K)

Okay guys so we have been on the streets for months now and whispers are the mandates are dead here. Vote is next week so there is only one protest left I can attend.

There is a quote and I think it is from Nietzsche or something going along the lines of when the alchmist is at his wits end angels will come and support him.

Anyways never give up hope, god is with us and so is his soldier, Liechtenstein!

Attached: 1492652578305.jpg (1024x585, 67.54K)

Checked. I know how fellow bong feels. Sometimes you just get crushed trying to keep it going. Looks like things are picking up again. Everybody has realized jewkraine is fake.

Checked. Less than I'd like to see. She has some health concerns. Seems to be getting better. No matter what we both make sure to workout every day. How are your gains?

Woah. No mandates at all in Deutschland? Good work guys!

Is that really the only way to do business with the feds in this place? Damn

Yeah, I've heard a lot of people say it's overrated. F-18s are old but reliable. F-22s are nice too

>Sometimes you just get crushed trying to keep it going. Looks like things are picking up again.
I know. You just gotta keep doing your best while ignoring the shills.

>F-35 is one of the worst, most over-engineered military aircraft ever conceived.
RQ-180 is still classified so it might be total shit, but for sure the RQ-170 stealth drone is garbage since the Iranians were able to hack one and fly it in to land, presumably using an old gateway laptop running with bootleg install of Windows NT.

Attached: Kino_Canada.png (782x480, 11.74K)

Shills can suck my balls!

Kek that shit is fucking funny if true.

>and whispers are the mandates are dead here.
Glad to hear that, here in bananaland we are stuck we the mask shit still

i forgot to workout yesterday, gonna do some abs today. april 1st (no april fools joke) is going to the day i go back to my full routine. i've got to get myself ready for tomboy summer/july 1st.
ah well at least your encouraging her so she might change her mind. working out everyday makes gaining more muscle that much more normal. If she's strengthening her core it a good sign.

Attached: Valeria Guznenkova fit abs lifting shirt 4.jpg (1080x1350, 86.83K)

Golobohomo going to stop at nothing to cheat your vote.
Hope y'all can prevail.

Attached: ssssssssssP.jpg (410x370, 58.28K)

Not yet, we'll have to march 'till the last moment. Can't sell the hide befre you caught the bear. Anyways there is a solid chance we'll make it.
Once we're done here we'll come for trudy, in the name of Liechtenstein!

It's all the proof anyone would need that Area -51 is just another sinkhole for federal funding, not some alien UFO reverse engineering facility.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–U.S._RQ-170_incident

Attached: RQ-170_Gib_Back.png (1085x515, 431.03K)

I can deal with the masks even though it sucks but I will rather die than let myself be reduced to cattle and property of the gov which is what happens when they rule over your body and mind.

>presumably using an old gateway laptop running with bootleg install of Windows NT.
Kek

>Have you read about the Avro Arrow?
I suspect that Diefenbaker got frightened by the projected costs (without thinking of the long term benefits) and was "sold" on the nuclear Bomarc to protect us from the Russian bombers.
>Avro Arrow was designed as an interceptor
>Canada makes components of the F35, we make thermal/electro-optical stuff (Wescam).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wescam
All these companies are trans-national companies or their subsidiaries, they would prefer to make this shit in China where it is cheaper, but NatSec/ITAR rules require it to be done in Nato companies.
>After the Armenia/Azerbaijan war where Turk drones pushed Armenia's shit in, Canada stopped selling Turkey Wescam imagers.
I wasn't kidding about the donating to Trudeau's foundation (and the Liberal Party) if you want to do business in Canada, the corruption is getting worse than it has ever been before.

Attached: bomarc-missile-edmonton-aviation-museum.jpg (360x480, 22.99K)

>bootleg install of Windows NT
Don't knock WinNT (3.51) server you could run for weeks/months, NT 4 couldn't last much more than 1 week before shitting the bed. (google Winnt NSAKEY).
t.former sysadmin for NT server based networks.

Attached: turn-off-chip-you-dont-eat-bill-gates.jpg (550x386, 34.37K)

>Avro Arrow
Can someone give me the QRD?

Might start a jewtube channel documenting my motorbike rides around the countryside/wild camping/ growing self sufficient food. Thoughts ?

Attached: 1646492592334.jpg (941x1024, 113.73K)

MAH LIECHA

Attached: WIDDIUM.png (1242x1080, 1.7M)