NIGGERS

Has a white ever been violent at an Oscar ceremony? If not, is it in their blood to be inherently violent and causing trouble?

Attached: smith.jpg (1200x965, 66.01K)

Hate him all you want, he just lost his virginity that night

Attached: 1648737513770.webm (640x560, 1.49M)

he is the first black soiboy ever

Attached: idk, idc, kys.jpg (1500x1000, 253.42K)

Man, that was pure nigger shit. The chimpout, his nigger apology in the end where he basically said he was sorry for being too good of a person and of course the kikes making excuses for him the next day.

Niggers are literally monkeys in human form. Uga buga uga buga or what they say I don't speak zoo

Is this real

>Has a white ever been violent at an Oscar ceremony?
ummm, the source awards

bunch of white rappers shot sound at the source and vibe award shows

>Man, that was pure nigger shit.
it was fake

Actors are going to Act

>Is this real
no, but they are trying to say it is

John wayne tried to get on stage and punch that native american lady when she complained about the depiction of native americans in film

This is the white pig's playbook. Blame niggers. Look at how bad niggers are! Ignore that we're the ones doing the bidding of our jewish masters and spreading degeneracy! Ignore that WE are the ones creating and spreading mental illness!

It's not going to work anymore. Niggers are small potatoes. They aren't the bulk of the force spreading globohomo degeneracy. YOU are. White genocide is the answer. Death to all whites and jews. We'll deal with the niggers after.

If you don't support the New World Order of China, Russia, India, Brazil, and South Africa in their stand against white degeneracy, you are a degenerate slave.

Depends how white you think John Wayne was.

WTF THIS IS A WORK SAFE BOARD YOURE NOT ALLOWED TO POST GORE

I think the niggers and jews are equally to blame for this. On one hand it was staged by the jews but on the other hand it was a predictable nigger chimpout. You might think well it has to be one or the other, no, the jews triggered his chimpout remotely by having Chris rock say the magic phrase about his bald nigger wife

No niggers and reddit trannies had to reach all the way back to the early 70s.

>On one hand it was staged by the jews but on the other hand it was a predictable nigger chimpout.
it's like Altamont was the end of the summer of love

this is the end of Black SIMPs and BLM shit

all the Pedo grooming is the end of the LGBTQ+ crap

the Jannies are at work and the South will rise again

S C I E N T O L O G Y

You still won't get laid in the nwo chinkcel

Yea man

Will stick just ended Chris rock whole career with his blackened retard gorilla nigger pimp hand

That's not what it's about. It's about ending degeneracy. I don't care if I die in the conflict. Whites and jews must be eradicated.

No white are too busy killing each other in Ukraine.

I love you big-brainers that think it's fake. Never stop being true to yourselves.

>tried to
Oh ok