Friendly reminder that the single most globohomo thing you can do is learn a language other than your mother tongue

Friendly reminder that the single most globohomo thing you can do is learn a language other than your mother tongue.
>NOOOOOO I NEED TO LEARN ANOTHER LANGUAGE SO STRANGERS IN OTHER COUNTRIES LIKE ME MORE
Imagine selling out your culture, your people, so you can talk to foreigners while you play counter strike in your mom’s basement, or worse yet, learning it because MUH CAREER OPPORTUNITIES.
This includes all non ANZAC+US+some South African posters on this board. Imagine complaining about how evil anglos are and then bending over to learn our language. Pathetic. Same goes for Americans that learn Spanish and Brits that learn French.

Attached: 517FF91E-6BE7-458B-8F9E-3B4CEB9686F2.jpg (840x1200, 292.51K)

> dude just trust your media instead of asking the actual people how it is

languages are just a tool

Typical Mutt 20 iq take, if you dont know atleast 3 languages in 2022 you are a subhuman dumbfuck

Attached: 1648598900376.jpg (670x533, 177.6K)

Your graph is wrong. French is 3rd.
Spanish language have dialect that use very different word depending and structure on where you are. It's like mandarin and cantoneese
Hell, even within Spain you have people in barcelone that speak another spanish

Attached: 1479575012-capture-d-ecran-2016-11-19-a-18-00-52.png (501x592, 300.69K)

turkey is definitely more than 88 million
there are almost 90 million people in turkey.

and people in azerbaijan, turkmenistan, german turks, most iranians can also speak turkish .

predicted number of turkish speakers is aroudn 150 million.

turkish***is more than 88 million.

My father is Russian so I learn Russian. I learned English and Spanish without even trying just because of movies and games.
this

You only need the big 3. English, Spanish and French. You can go anywhere in the world, and find someone that speaks one of the 3.
T. World traveller.

>My father is Russian so I learn Russian.
That’s acceptable.
>I learned English and Spanish without even trying just because of movies and games.
That’s peak faggotry and globohomo
Go learn carpentry and stop playing Nintendo

I will work on my Occitan then

>It's like mandarin and cantoneese
lmao not true at all, all spanish dialects are mutually intelligible save for a few words.

Yeah this faggot doesn't understand that catalan is an other language

the usual stupid lists, Arabic speakers are 500k+

Attached: abc.jpg (1009x1004, 136.72K)

That's some bullshit right there.
Learning other languages gives you a broader perspective on what reality actually is. Knowing more about the world will literally make you less globo homo. Their ideology is based in ignorance and dogma.
In addition, the cultural exchange you can experience will make you better able to understand the uniqueness of your own culture, and to appreciate it.
The most anti-globo homo people I know are people who have lived in multiple countries, because they know that integration is impossible.

Propaganda only works when on people who haven't got a first hand experience with the subject in question.
That's why you can't fool the working class into believing that immigration is good, as they actually meet the immigrants, but fooling educated people who live in decent neighbourhoods is easy.

You can add 6 milions just in France...

china is forcing all parts of china to speak standardised neutered Chinese so all insects speak the same globohomo shit.
their cultural genocide never ends.

Attached: 1647900643497.png (201x250, 6.14K)

>learning a language
>"selling out your culture and your people"
I don't think I'll read anything more retarded in the nearest future

Attached: 1645689438130.jpg (1266x1271, 942.73K)

If so why are you being dunked on in barcelone if you go there speaking spanish and wrtiting in spanish because it's not catalonian but castilian?

Attached: 1629060410510.jpg (907x1061, 118.15K)

I want to learn languages to fuck foreign pussies

nonnative english speakers don't really study english, they pick it up from movies/social media/video games whatever.