You have to admit, the financial situation of the US doesn't look good

You have to admit, the financial situation of the US doesn't look good.

Attached: debt and inflation.png (424x463, 51.59K)

What happens when you combine high debt with high inflation?

Attached: kaboom.png (833x449, 510.03K)

dude its already 350 bilion more :o
Its seemed to me that only yesterday iv heard it was breaking 30T limit and nots its almost half a T up

Nothing a big war couldn’t fix

Not my problem.

All that money went somewhere

Attached: jeff-bezos.jpg (1200x675, 223.81K)

>What happens when you combine high debt with high inflation?
+End of petrodollar? ...

Attached: b1893524d726aa3bcd1c85447c0742e9448f52a487a21acdbb01f9c2db6ceef1.jpg (1280x1280, 159.56K)

in the past 400 days Biden has printed more money in his presidency than every president in history combined. He is a complete failure along with his party.

Pretty sure he has done exactly what he was meant to do.

Yeah, we’re fucked. Hopefully I picked a pretty recession proof industry and have bills low enough to scrape together what I need monthly.

>get told for 3 decades that the gold standard doesn't work, fiat is more stable because it you investing in citizens and not inanimate objects
>US sanctions Russia
>Russia backs ruble with gold
>suddenly the world gets turned upside down
fuck clown world. Was the gold/fiat argument pilpul all along and did the people arguing for fiat not know what the fuck they were talking about? The answer is yes.

Attached: 1648423488262.jpg (720x720, 42.63K)

Who should we invade this time?

Venezuela. Get that sweet oil

>Venezuela. Get that sweet oil
I think their oil is sour, not sweet.

And a mass of jews and dumb americans?

I agree it wont be long before total collapse then they will offer to save us all we will need to do is give up our rights and become faggot leftists. At that point I will have nothing left to lose. Going to stock pile ammo till then. Hope I get a high score.

debt gets smaller, maybe american government wants to get rid of debt by crushing dollar

>You have to admit, the financial situation of the US doesn't look good.
As long as the government can borrow and mass print currency, it can prop up the economy and government.

You only have to worry if the government can no longer borrow or print currency.

You don't just start maxing out your credit cards for no reason.
These people know something we don't.
Something big will happen in the coming years.

>OH GOD THEY OWE MONEY TO THEMSELVES
Not a problem nigger

lets see the decepticons try and collect.

It cancels each other out and everyone gets rich.

Attached: 1642104389091.png (411x600, 140.23K)

Its caused by Democrat spending bills and runaway inflation. We are watching the left killl the nation. Soon those with money will start fleeing the nation and businesses will begin layoffs because there wont be enough profit to be made here.

What does thirty trillion multiplied by zero equal, user?

People get credit cards from this same corrupt system that cant pay off its own debt. It is certainly a problem. I am being generous here.

>Oh god not the credit cards!
Not a problem nigger.

The USA can still pay the interest on their loan payments. When the interest surpasses the ability of the USA to pay it (or it exceeds the GDP iirc) then there's problems.