Thanks Biden!

The World needs healing, THIS is how you lead a Country into the light.

Attached: bidendaman.jpg (1080x1155, 347.83K)

well it only affects whites so THAT'S A GOOD THING

Attached: 1645325115498.jpg (1024x698, 99.05K)

How much more of this are we going to tolerate?
We really are a tiny percentage of the population and the vast majority of people really don't think like us at all

We're not just tolerating it, we're funding it. But what are you going to do, stop working and stop spending money?

fuck biden, Christ is King

We have decided that this discussion takes ultimate political precedence too. A people fallen from God

>How much more of this are we going to tolerate?
Maybe there'll be a generation of kids ruined by this shit that will realize what has been done to them.

Biden is evil

Not really dude. Transitioning kids that young is permanent damage. They will either conform to their new body or kill themselves. Don't forget the reason we are here is because most people are cowards.

I've seen more backlash in real life after the lia thomas thing. Which is hilarious to see. Hoping that it's just the start.
In 30 years we'll look back at tr00n kids like we look back at lead paint or asbestos now.

I am not calling for the minecraft of the president, but I am calling for the roblox of whoever forged his name to pass this.

why do you think we are winning? The reason Biden can promote this bullshit is because the establishment thinks they can.

Leftists are filth.

Attached: believe eyes orwell.jpg (1792x2048, 334.35K)

>In 30 years we'll look back at tr00n kids like we look back at lead paint or asbestos now.
cope

jews are asking to be grounded up for real with this shit.

oh thank god, i almost went 30 minutes without thinking about trannies.

I tolerate none of it.
>then do something about it
Why would I want to stop this society from committing suicide? Let it.

Good to have priorities addressed for once.

Attached: Protrusion-of-several-loops-of-the-small-bowel-through-the-anus.png (740x485, 205.01K)

it is not final phase of semantic and ideological manipulation, we are just in middle of it

Kill all whites. Kill all jews. Problem solved. They are the originators and spreaders of degeneracy. Any Forums is waking up more and more to the reality that whites had their chance and chose to be jewish slaves. The answer is white genocide.

FED POSTING