Please can you leave alone my peoples and stop hurting them

Please can you leave alone my peoples and stop hurting them

I think to all french families broken by niggers and sand niggers attacks

To all scammers who stole all their money hard earned

They're all gonna fall for the (((far-right algerian jew))) and they will be damned.

Attached: img.png (507x383, 164.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jattali/status/1508782572435906571
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Zemmour seems pretty based to me.

(((370370560)))

Electing an Algerian jew to own the libs, now that's based and redpilled isn't that right my fellow white nationalists

Attached: 89466.jpg (501x585, 95.57K)

They want us dead

twitter.com/jattali/status/1508782572435906571

Attached: EcDLUZ0XgAAMqOc.jpg (482x427, 84.62K)

Sorry buddy, but this is the price to pay for doing nothing to solve all of this shit. You will soon see all the people you pretend to love suffer and die.

God bless you

Attached: EAzKV9vU0AAqJym.jpg (180x252, 16.3K)

You guys need your own Anders Breivik or Brenton Tarrant. A couple of brave people ready to go out and start shooting migrants. I would go on a killing spree if we had so many scammers and rapists walking freely on the streets

french are genetically inferior. die

the spectre of Gaddafi laughs, you faggot frogs brought this upon yourselves. eye for an eye, nation state for a nation state. sorry pierre

Attached: 1456967799516.jpg (640x501, 89.55K)

>every zemmour thread summed up

Attached: 1638803021768.jpg (768x1501, 381.39K)

Hahahhaha the baguette is giga blackpilled.

Attached: 1648629909705.gif (479x497, 509.23K)

Ce meme bordel

Attached: full.png (800x600, 703.21K)

>A couple of brave people ready to go out and start shooting migrants.
The backlash would be enourmous. the other races would riot and destroy the French cities.

Attached: 1526322578232.jpg (1500x1500, 967.77K)

Come back to the light, user

Attached: full.png (263x197, 103.35K)

Never! The French empire die for good.

They are directly trying to make nigger males fuck white women. Why are all the niggers in that picture male and all the whites female? They're doing this shit on purpose.

If the Ukraine women wish to stay in France they must breed with the black they have been paired with.

They will never return to Ukraine, because we have the means to prolong the war for 20 years.

Attached: 1329647537462.jpg (331x311, 28.07K)

How about all the whites move to the suburbs and rurals surrounding the cities and engage in vigilante action with the advantage of surroundment? Then the immigrants would have no choice but to take a plane out to get away from the white gangs robbing and killing them.

>How about all the whites move to the suburbs and rurals surrounding
We should help the blacks into those communities too.

why dont you french fags lynch your political elite again and install a nationalist. anti-nigger, anti-jew, anti-globohomo goverment! like what are you faggots waiting for? those yellow vest who was around 300,000 was able to shut down most of your country! like wtf are you pierres waiting for?

So the Ukraine media campaign is gonna be longer than the covid one? I doubt it'll make it much longer than the covid distraction but it could still last longer. War is clearly a better distraction than a meme flu that people are starting to doubt the existence of. But it still couldn't last too long before the narrative becomes indefensible, which we will have to accelerate. Afghanistan and its associated narratives eventually grew indefensible even with the most NPC or deranged populations because it was clear that it was nothing but a waste of resources after a certain period. We should try to accelerate Ukraine and its narratives to that point.

The white goyim will instinctively care more about war in Europe than war in a random asian country.
We will make sure to exploit this to the fullest.

It would just be a matter of time before the military is activated
They also have a legion of foreigners who have no problem killing native French.