/ depopulate /

High IQ Thread

The world is overflowing with humans and it needs to be depopulated.
This thread is intended for those who believe in
NON VIOLENT PEACEFUL DEPOPULATION
of the planet
(this means no nukes, no gassing people or any other such retarded ideas)

Not all communities are equal culprits. The communities that breed the fastest, have the highest per capita consumption and indulge in the most violence must be targeted first.
The concept of depopulation itself has broad agreement among Any Forumsacks.

So far the strategies discussed include
1. Incentivized sterilization especially effective poorer rapidly multiplying populations
2. Promotion of foods and food additives that decrease fertility
3. Video games.- Funding for such things as MMORPGs so that a section of the population remains addicted to video games and end up not making families or breeding
4. Promotion of anti family anti reproductive ideologies such as ChildFree, Feminism MGTOW etc
5. Promotion of awareness of LGBTQ in 15 plus so that those with such tendencies find their deviant urges faster preferably before breeding

Attached: 1629107980931.png (1084x966, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk/2002/jul/07/research.waste
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The world is overflowing with humans and it needs to be depopulated
I don't disagree, but I refuse to live under any type of authoritarian rule which is the main goal that's being pushed.

>Not all communities are equal culprits. The communities that breed the fastest, have the highest per capita consumption and indulge in the most violence must be targeted first.
but why are they pushing the vaxx so hard in the west then?

South america, africa, asia and india soon will be 20 billion people. Whites a small minority trying to survive. The resources are ending. It's over

What's makes you think you are invited to the future m8?
Be just as easy to depopulate you

based

Pay me to sit on my ass and play video games all day and I will happily not breed.

No what needs to happen is the white race needs to do something because our future is at stake. There needs to be an ethnostate. Hoards of disgusting blacks, Asians, islanders, Indians, spics, mixed raced goblins, and demonic Jews wish us dead.

>High IQ
>world is overflowing with humans
>needs to be depopulated

Attached: E7kRJXrXEAAE1qB.jpg (567x341, 22.3K)

That's a low iq take. "Diversity is our Strength" does have some semblance in reality. If I was chosen to play god, responsible for choosing who lives and who is culled, I would choose the best and brightest that can potentially offer the most to society.

>High IQ Thread
>The world is overflowing with humans and it needs to be depopulated.

You have no real knowledge on the subject of human population. What you have are agendas and false talking points from bankers to introduce a system of control.

Hi hambone littletail! Any Forums is an econazi board

You, the politicians, billionaires, foundation members, globalist organizations, royalty, doctors, lawyers, satanists Kys first

You try too hard to make it seem a popular opinion without providing any proooofs for your claims. You are either a shill or someone who fell for their lies. In reality there aren't that many people.

>The world is overflowing with humans

Actually that's a sign of a low-IQ take considering that's a made up talking point. The world could easily support trillions of humans.

>This thread is intended for those who believe in
>NON VIOLENT PEACEFUL DEPOPULATION
>of the planet
Fucking Fabians.

>The world could easily support trillions of humans.
you aren't wrong!

Attached: 1626402121345.png (474x311, 132.04K)

Why would anyone want to live in a world with trillions of humans? That is fucking ridiculous.

>hurr durr wez needz muh depopulation
>claims to be intelligent civilization
>doesn't act like one
Or collectively as a species we could just leave this rock

Attached: pls take my worf.jpg (400x254, 60.88K)

I would disagree. Sure it has the physical room for that many, but how will you grow enough food?

theguardian.com/uk/2002/jul/07/research.waste

Earth 'will expire by 2050'
Our planet is running out of room and resources. Modern man has plundered so much, a damning report claims this week, that outer space will have to be colonised

The end of earth as we know it? Talk about it here

Observer Worldview
Earth's population will be forced to colonise two planets within 50 years if natural resources continue to be exploited at the current rate, according to a report out this week.

A study by the World Wildlife Fund (WWF), to be released on Tuesday, warns that the human race is plundering the planet at a pace that outstrips its capacity to support life.

In a damning condemnation of Western society's high consumption levels, it adds that the extra planets (the equivalent size of Earth) will be required by the year 2050 as existing resources are exhausted.

The report, based on scientific data from across the world, reveals that more than a third of the natural world has been destroyed by humans over the past three decades.

Using the image of the need for mankind to colonise space as a stark illustration of the problems facing Earth, the report warns that either consumption rates are dramatically and rapidly lowered or the planet will no longer be able to sustain its growing population.

Experts say that seas will become emptied of fish while forests - which absorb carbon dioxide emissions - are completely destroyed and freshwater supplies become scarce and polluted.

The report offers a vivid warning that either people curb their extravagant lifestyles or risk leaving the onus on scientists to locate another planet that can sustain human life. Since this is unlikely to happen, the only option is to cut consumption now.

Systematic overexploitation of the planet's oceans has meant the North Atlantic's cod stocks have collapsed from an estimated spawning stock of 264,000 tonnes in 1970 to under 60,000 in 1995.

white people only make up ~10% of the world's population, why are we being targeted?
>This thread is intended for those who believe in
>NON VIOLENT PEACEFUL DEPOPULATION
no such thing. this is doublethink to get you to accept this retarded idea.

Offer every female in Africa $1000 for permanent sterilization

All those suggestions target well meaning white people you cock eyed fuckup.
Stop sending money to fucking Africa and stop creating programs for blacks and all your importing of these people via Jewish wars doesn’t help either.
I agree, depopulate but your suggestions are garbage and are currently being employed anyway.
They aren’t working, what is working is importing tons of niggers and shifting white tax money into their hands.

Technology is continuously advancing. We are constantly learning how to more efficiently manage our finite resources.

If you believe in this, then by all means, kill yourself.
The fact that you are alive and making this thread shows your massive hypocrisy.

Attached: men have forgotten god IQ meme.jpg (960x960, 105.31K)

>1. Incentivized sterilization especially effective poorer rapidly multiplying populations
incentivized sperm donation eugenics is a better idea. smarter people have fewer children.

that doomsday stone by the denver airport makes sense now isn't it to be opened in 2050?... whoever survives will probably read the history of how we knew it was ending and what they need to do to rebuild.

2020 was probably some experiment to see how the earth responds to less human activity while we hid under our pillows from the scary virus

I will breed, seed, and feed all whites out of existence.

What a shit meme, why would the babushkas have low IQ?

Still years away from being able to produce that much food, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Where will we get enough lumber and/or concrete to produce enough housing? Where would they go? Are you willing to destroy rain forests and pristine land to live in a concrete jungle? Last and most important, how long will it take for the human psyche to evolve to the point where it could manage living which such a high population?

Good question. I'll pass it along to the department of memage and get back to you.

I'm afraid you're right... particularly it's overflowing with low intelligence races.
Were the illuminati the good guys all along?

What a thread. It's the shill singularity.

>South America
Why don't whiny retards like you even go through the trouble of looking up basic information?

Attached: file.png (1415x849, 155.21K)

Too late.
Violent Depopulation is upon [you]
I'm going to give your women and children the same chance you gave Mine.
Zero.
The Gloves
Are Off.
>inb4source

Only have one question. Who decides?