Best laptop under $300?

No think pads.

Attached: A7669473-4D2E-4F4A-869B-BBDA21D43FF3.jpg (1600x1200, 152.04K)

Go ask /g faggot

x60

you can get by on a Chromebook.
Most software are webapps written in python now a days.
Gaming costs 1500 minimum

this thread again
>>>/g

jannies clean up on isle 3

whatever one has a fast, superclocked and turbomaxxed overpowered central ram unit

Get a crackhead to steal a good laptop for you for 50$ worth of crack if you want the best bang4buck
You can't be too picky about brands tho and don't get a macbook cause they'll be locked unless you know what you're doing
This is not a financial or any kind of advice

You made this thread already poorfag. The answer is anything used. Now fuck off to g

Attached: elderwood pepe.gif (400x560, 1.47M)

>saging this in thinkpad

Attached: 1647910360208.gif (268x200, 1.73M)

>No think pads.
Why not? That's really the best choice unless you want a latitude or something. Look into the following models
>T440p
>T480
>T430
>P50

whats a thinkpad

Attached: 1647118760590.jpg (611x611, 26.71K)

two good gifs in a row.
rare.

Lmao , breh 200$ and you’ll not even run TF2 at 10 , your better off buying a sell tower for under 200 , with a shit hdd and 4gb of ram with an i whatever processor

>no thinkpads
Explain your reasoning.

Judgement day ready

Attached: Abacus-1.jpg (1920x1920, 525.9K)

x270

>Gaming costs 1500 minimum
lol no it does not.

fuck off this is not politics

$300? cheapass lmao

S'rawng with thankpads?

it does if you play real games

You can just walk out of a tech store with the most expensive laptop possible. You could also run!

>no thinkpads

i don't understand what you're asking, then.

Nah must id play is Stardew Valley

I hate to be that guy, but a used thinkpad is seriously the best budget machine you can get for your money. They're relatively durable and have the best specs you can get in a laptop, and if you buy used you can find one for a few $100 and it still corresponds to current-gen above-mid-tier specs. Just throw in a new battery.

how about a stinkpad?

i'm literally posting on a t520 running mint

How so?

>under $300
jfc, get a job

chinese computer

When is the last time you looked at part prices?

All computers are Chinese computers

>No think pads
kys, nigger

It's more risky tho, make a crackhead do it
On top of that You'll help a homeless person, that's a good deed!

Go get a thinkpad.

This. Lenovo makes high quality shit, which is why so many companies partner with them and professionals employed by those companies use them. I needed an older (cheap) laptop that could handle a bunch of demanding software applications at the same time. Budget was $700 and got an older Lenovo that has the same or better specs than most $1,200 new laptops.

Do i just say “get me a laptop”? Or do I gotta know where it is

It would work better if you told them what shop to take it from,
They'll do it without second thought, I know people who made a lot of money off them

For thinkpads (and computers in general), avoid anything with Trusted Platform Module version 2.0, or anything promoting windows 11 compatibility, unless you keep the system offline.
Get a x230/T430/T530 and ivy rain mod it. If more computer savy then run me_cleaner.

honestly, for about twice that you can get something with ryzen 8 cores 16 threads, 8GB RAM, RTX 3850 and a nvme 1TB SSD drive
really powerful
some of the stuff for half that price is pathetic in terms of bang for buck

nice that they make them in the colors of our people too. did you also get the two spirit floating point addon?

US$ 70.-
>24 cores/48 threads IBM POWER Nine 4.2 GHz
>64 GB RAM, up to 256 GB
>2 TB M.2 SSD
>Open Firmware
>IPMI
>Displayport i1080 x 2
>zOS/WebSphere included
>Tetris included
>Kittyfriends makeup studio 3.0 included

Attached: 71ByjOv819L._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1378x1348, 119.87K)

Think pads have an aluminum frame inside, they are partly ruggedized. Also most they have plug and play improvement options for HDD, memory and GPU.

I have a T410 but it has a SSD 1TB, 8GB ram, and a GPU. I use it mainly for gaming. It has been with me since 2013, so almost 10 years.

Fuck anything else honestly.

>RTX 3850
i mean 3050

Max out the credit card and get a MacBook Pro. You won’t need another computer for a decade.

>Gaming costs 1500 minimum
>Not playing indie/FOSS games on LLVMPipe on a celleron
Fucking retards.