Germany to pay for gas in euros despite Russia’s rouble decree

theguardian.com/world/2022/mar/31/germany-braces-for-an-end-to-reliance-on-russian-gas

PUTIN HAS NO CHOICE
SCHOLZ: "TAKE THE EURO OF FUCK OFF"
>The German chancellor, Olaf Scholz, said he expects his country will continue to be able to pay for Russian gas in euros from Friday, after Vladimir Putin signed a decree threatening to enforce rouble payments from
PUTIN CAN SIGN AS MANY DECREES AS HE WANTS
SCHIZO SCHOLZ WILL NOT PAY IN RUBBLE

AND IF GERMANY GETS NO GAS TOMORROW
THIS MEANS WAR

Attached: fhjgfdh.png (690x238, 51.13K)

Prepare for rouble
>and make it double

is germany friendly to russian or are yall non friend?

LET'S GO G E R M A N Y.

here's Russian gasoline. no refunds

Attached: 5F6AE8AB-30E2-4ABC-813C-2481E28F90C6.jpg (241x600, 28.72K)

>THIS MEANS WAR
finally

You will open a Russian bank account, you will have a RUB account, you will take your EUR and convert it to RUB, and you will deliver the RUB to Putin's bank account. Tomorrow

Maybe putie will do what America should have and nuke berlin

They are paying through an intermediary

Digit mayhem!

>If you don't give us gas all these people will die and it will destroy our economy
>You HAVE to take Euros or you are a fucking monster and all of this is on your hands not mine
>Why don't you just pay in Rubles?
>Because we aren't going to fucking support your regime you fucking monsters now give us gas or will we fucking capsize our economy and let hundreds of thousands die and its YOUR fault because you wouldn't just take euros

Why are germans like this?

What they mean is they pay euros to the exchange that sends rubles to russia

YOU WILL NOT EAT THE OIL
YOU WILL NOT HEAT THE HOUSE

And you will be happy. I hope Putin fucking destroy the pipeline so we can finally begin to clear eu from the globo kikes and the npc collaboratore

Attached: 1647415320665.png (670x1004, 691.29K)

Why don't you come to Germany and find out? Fuck around and find out why bitch.

It puts the lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose again.

>The German chancellor, Olaf Scholz, said he expects his country will continue to be able to pay for Russian gas in euros

Holy cope lol

Putin just made up the rule to make European have to pay more. They want euros but if they show the stance to europoors, their oil will be preyed on. But if they pretend not to be interested in euros, you have to pay more euros to get their oil.

Attached: rupanti-apu-rupanti-apu-gif.gif (640x640, 738.77K)

Confirmed

You guys are retarded. GAS IS PAID IN ARREARS. If he brings it into force tomorrow, Germany still gets gas for the next month. It may then be turned off, but they have some reserves. After they're gone... then there is a problem

Virtue signaling and destroying your own economy while trying to put the moral weight on your enemy for capitulating your suicidal demands isn't the most threatening thing Hans.

>transfer their Euros to a Russian bank, then convert them to rubles before making the payment.
Wasn't that what Russia told them to do though?

Why do you still think contracts matter though?

It sounds like Putin has asked Gazprom to create what might loosely be called 'export accounts'. Each European country would have to sign on to their own export account which would convert the euros into rubles at deposit (probably at the spot rate). I've been trying to tell people this is 99% IRRELEVANT bullshit. It does not matter how Europe pays in the grand scheme of things, this is just about the ruble's prestige and making Europe look bad.

Yes
Till aug 17th
Day of the nukes.
>t.ime traveller

If I was a European leader I would literally just explain this was nothing, convert the euros into rubles at the spot rate and pay Gazprom. Putin doesn't magically get more money because you use rubles, that's not how currency works.

I'm sorry did Russia decline? Or are they forced to sell to us in whatever currency we want bitch.

It sounds like you're going to open an account with Gazprom bitch

Wasn't the joke that they pay in euros a exchange bank who buys the gas with rubles, so TECHNICALLY they didn't buy in rubles

Attached: 1609257657134.png (726x720, 72.26K)

It's actually unclear to be honest given the bullshit back and forth. But seemingly yes. However even in the event of them making an account with Gazprom Russians now control the conversion rate. 1 EUR = however fucking many rubles they want to equal and you must pay in rubles.

Which I think something people don't get even if the situation with them being able to pay in euros which are converted to rubles. Denomination matters. You either take the shit conversion rate Russia gives you or you buy rubles directly.

Kek

Attached: 1648599377475.gif (112x112, 15.77K)