Based Biden

Attached: 1648749343213.jpg (750x607, 145.31K)

20 years from now, when a significant amount of today's "trans" kids realize how they've been manipulated and mutilated, we will see a storm of righteous fury the world has never seen before.

WTF??? I love trump now!!!!

imagine all the young bussy

Wow I wish I could feminize an 8 year old boy... oh wait I can!! I'm going to help young boys feminize themselves into little sissy girls who will one day get fucked in the ass and suck cock!

This is what maximum level cope looks like
>just 20 more years and the mutilated trannies will form an army and fight back guys!

How do retards even hit the "Post" button without self-reflecting for even 5 seconds

Death to America!
Death to the EU!
Death to the new Sodom and Gomorrah!

>20 years from now, when a significant amount of today's "trans" kids realize how they've been manipulated and mutilated, we will see a storm of righteous fury the world has never seen before.

Or, they will be so fucked in the head they will just kill themselves.

Attached: 1648422017077.jpg (780x1024, 107.19K)

>white house going all in on trannyism
based, reminder even 63% of democrats agree with the Florida bill when actually read the contents

It won't be an army, or a war. Just insanely high murder rates.

They just kill themselves.

This win help us win the primaries, right dem bros?

>when actually read the contents
I don't have time for that. I just let mainstream media tell me the proper opinions to have in the headlines of articles, and that's a good thing.

It amazes me how in the last ten years progressives have gone from campaigning against gender specific clothing and toys due to it reinforcing rigid outdated stereotypes. The thinking being why can't a girl play with dinosaurs, wear a blue t-shirt and watch wrestling without changing her gender. To believing gender is a mere personality trait than be altered or discarded on a whim. Their whole stance was that gender was irrelevant and you can do and like whatever you want.

They went back on their own fucking principles in the blink of an eye and none of them have the self awareness to see how fucking stupid they are.

they will just kill themselves retard

>Vooooooting
Kek.

Attached: 1628626766194.png (1125x778, 413.11K)

Why else would they do this shit?
>gas prices
>war
>inflation

Quick let’s deflect with culture war issues. They are so fucked.

Was just discussing this on another thread. Basically the leftists of the 90s would be called nazis today. Imho they were intentionally replaced by a crude caricature promoting race-is-everything, gender-is-nothing, consoomerism, eternal war, fuck the working class (white privilege, dude) etc by people who are anything but leftists.

thats my president!

JOE BIDEN IS NIGGER
JOE BIDEN IS NIGGER
JOE BIDEN IS NIGGER
JOE BIDEN IS NIGGER

Same mfer that's trying to tell me russia is evil..

Attached: 563456fg.gif (220x176, 231.35K)

Yeah because republican buttgoys will definitely save you this time. Surely you won't get stabbed in the back again. Go ahead and push the button, maybe you'll get the cheese rather than the shock this time.

Attached: 1609941055303.jpg (707x1024, 112.57K)