What do you think of nick fuentes?

what do you think of nick fuentes?

Attached: Nick.jpg (630x630, 52.65K)

a grifter that'll cash in within this decade.

King of America

who

I will vote for him

Literal brainlet.

A talented driven guy with some personality flaws like anyone but less willing to hide them like all millenials and zoomies

I think that he’s an all right guy, definitely the best right wing leader at the moment.
If he was a grifter he’d be hired by Breitbart or the blaze or some other jewish publication. The fact that the mainstream media is so against him and can’t even say his name shows a lot.

He’s a faggot

fuck off with this little faggat

no homo but I would hold his hand.

Attached: ggrgtrrteg.jpg (1139x651, 129.96K)

he's an independent grifter that has the audience that the mainstream right rejects.

he needs to /wrists instead of posting more of these threads. worthless far left sodomite who gets money from mig tows like "desmond is amazing". pretends to be a pretend Christian papist pedophilephile, making him an actual pedophilephile but not even a pretend Christian

Attached: 1638500124584.png (1817x894, 2.53M)

oh, you mean like how andrew anglin isn't a grifter and richard spencer is a metapolitical operator?

Attached: 1638853420554.png (1088x1568, 1.41M)

Grifter is such a misused word. What do you even mean by that? And fuck the 'mainstream right'. That's Sean Hannity

very high-tier takes on pretty much every subject. The seething rage he evokes pretty much tells you he's on the right track. Definitely an ascending star.

A great Spanish patriot...

This 2016-era approach to right wing politics just alienates most people and comes off as dweeb-y. The left have given themselves enough rope to hang themselves with, but we still can't connect because of the sperg style of "humour" that guys like this emanate.

Truth be told I think he is smart, handsome and funny. He is strong in both all things physical and mental. You didn't hear it from me but I heard he has a huge dick too.

I don't

DO NOT RESPOND TO RHIS THREAD. THIS THREAD IS A KIWI FARMS SHILL THREAD THAT IS ANTI NICK AND ANTI AMERICAN

Nikki is a lover of Oscar Mayer products.

grifter as in pandering to a niche group that gives him money. groypfaggots are dorks that idolize nick.

How do you differentiate that with someone who has a real opinion and expresses that on his show?

Incel mulatto chud