I just spent 10 mins here and holy shit. Why don't you people just have sex instead of wasting all this energy seething?

I just spent 10 mins here and holy shit. Why don't you people just have sex instead of wasting all this energy seething?

Attached: 77d.jpg (647x567, 41.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QJ0w89AnAvw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm saving myself for marriage

you haven't been here for 10 minutes

I’m a coomer

I have sex all the time. This place is therapy for me. Only place I can get my agreession out so that I don't take it out into the world with me. And it works.

I CAN'T HAVE SEX IM A DISGUSTING LOSER WHO RARELY GOES OUTSIDE

NO ONE WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH ME OMG

IM SUCH AN INCEL

Attached: 1f62d.png (512x512, 30.3K)

This you?

Attached: 2466cb0a2ab4ca20175b717ca8e3b60b72aabee04ca9e2b5116b7740f12946b3_1~2.jpg (1080x694, 176.55K)

user I’m at work. Usually I have 4-5 hours of actual work in my 12 hour shifts as a warehouse manager

i have the energy to do both because i'm a human being with a soul.

youtube.com/watch?v=QJ0w89AnAvw

>youtube.com/watch?v=QJ0w89AnAvw

your answer

Try having it with another person rather than yourself, see if it changes things

Why is it that the only unit of value you normies understand is having seen? Is there nothing else going on in that reptilian brain of yours

Why not do both?

I CANT BREED

Attached: AB8F68B5-0689-4D36-8BF9-4AD31695CB55.jpg (250x240, 10.52K)

JUST HAVE SEX
THAT'LL FIX EVERYTHING

WOW
YOU SOLVED THE WORLD'S PROBLEMS
YOU GOT US
OP YOU FAGGOT

SILLY
NEWFAGGOT
YOU'RE ALREADY HERE FOREVER

Attached: OY VEY.jpg (630x712, 135.29K)

i had morning sex with my wife now i am here seething about niggers instead of working

based and chasitypilled, I too am saving myself for marriage. But for now im busy polishing my crown

I have sex with my girlfriend once a week and I still come here to seethe about the shitty world.

What is your average post like?

I am so ugly, strangers laugh at me when I go outside.

I have sex thats why i have energy you island nigger

Because no non-incel cares about race, gender, etc.

Attached: 1641089589661.png (600x842, 141.96K)

nigger

Because my fiancee is asleep. She works hard to keep the house clean, so she deserves her rest.

See

>believing this
Not even once.

You come here specifically to be miserable instead of fixing the things in your life that makes you feel the way you do. Par for the course on this site. Explains everything really.

your either a FED glow in the dark nigger or you are simply misinformed. Let me enlighten you. For a long time this website has been a glow in the dark honey pot or contianment center or I like to think both. We stil enjoy this site but make no mistake "they" whoever "they" are, are watching. If yu spend all your time here it will not make you a well rounded individual but at the same time it's an antidote to the horrible P.C world we live in where no one can speak they're mind. Many of us do have sex regularly, hell I met my wife here. Goodluck whoever you are friend or foe

Attached: 1637543671332.webm (480x480, 979.29K)

He said do it not larp about it on Any Forums.

I’ve quit masturbating such a long time ago. Best decision of my life.

>Have sex
Go back

Attached: 4357457456.jpg (600x600, 17.82K)

Bumping your slide thread because I'm an accelerationist. Fuck 4feds funhouse

checking the night roo

go back to red dit stupid nigger faggot tranny

If sex was that easy humans would be exploring space on renewable energy ships by now.

Unironically yes. I actually look almost exactly like that (just with black hair).

Attached: 1648606664355.gif (498x245, 1.78M)

Why don't you change yourself instead of hanging around with these incels? You seem self aware enough

not everyone on here is an incel mate, you need to understand that lol