I don't like young White men

As a White man over 30 I do not wish to help young White men in any way. I will only help young White women. My experiences with young White men is they have ridiculed women, ridiculed other White men older or younger than themselves, and have not shown loyalty to older generations or Ancestors. I believe in reciprocity and I do not feel young White men are reciprocal to older White men who help them, so I will not raise a finger to help young White men. But I help White women.

Attached: 62C182FF-F7FD-46CE-A522-D0084AC42498.jpg (986x2048, 259.86K)

Not as bad a take as I expected from the first sentence but still not a good one

>Has anime on computer
>Wants to continue to inforce matriarchy
Your worth nothing degerate weak pathetic "man".

based on the pic, youre a denial faggot who wants to drill white men's bussies

The fuck are you on about?

You keep saying you don't like young men, but somehow you still sound very gay.

When are u shills gonna easy up on the asses?

Vadass was a nice anime.

White men are weak and lead to globohomo
The only way to be pro-white is to be anti white male.
All white males must be imprisoned or executed!

this

this

its the zoomer generation

Lel (((OP))) IS TOTALLY (((WHITE)) 4U GUYZ

Attached: hKGUlPiU_400x400.jpg (384x384, 31.8K)

>I believe in reciprocity and I do not feel young White men are reciprocal to older White men who help them, so I will not raise a finger to help young White men.

what gave you this impression? i feel like your attitude is that of someone who has lived a relatively comfortable life and does not appreciate the value of camaraderie.

>because boomer were great for the white race, and wemen contribute omre than anyone else to end globohomo
You are a nigger and should be lynched

if i had to guess he is probably well over 30 and prefers to behave like a lecherous scoundrel rather than a patriot.

> scoundrel
discord or plebbit?

neither, but what word would you choose?

what does OP expect to get back? at least in a very general sense, isn't it the responsibility of older generations to lend support to the collective posterity of their race and nation?

cont.

maybe this is a stretch, but OPs attitude reflects a lack of responsibility and a glut of narcissism. they want adoration, not camaraderie.

you had an anime pictureto post...youre part if the problem

And we need to know your white knighting fantasies because?