HAPPENING: SHCOLOTXZ REFUSES TO PAY IN RUBLES

Seriously what the fuck is his endgame? Putin has all the cards rn and he just ignored him. Is there some secret amazing German plan happening? Is he going to get Russian gas companies to defy putin or some shit?

Honestly, am I retarded to the point where I don’t see the genius in this or is this just dumb?

Attached: 730094DD-7BB8-466D-BA2A-DBB30CC1C889.jpg (1175x847, 448.32K)

Shit like this convinces me the elites have no real plan and are also retarded

It's the new edition of "Wir schaffen das"

They will say they are retroactively justified in seizing the $300B of Russian foreign reserves, followed by dropping all sanctions and pushing for a return to normal.

the idea is Putin is bluffing over "no rubles, no gas" and the gas will flow

if Putin cuts off the gas, the west can stomach the pain with rationing and economic damage but Russia will be devastated. Both sides lose but Russia loses more.

Putin is betting that either western politicians won't take that polling box hit or that in doing so the population wakes up to the elites attempts to destroy russia and absorb it into globohomo

The west is conquered. The amalek mixed. Russia is a bastion of whiteness.

If the west takes the hit and Russia suffers then the chance of nuclear war jumps up

Attached: 1647717161901.jpg (1435x1437, 1.23M)

God imagine an Asian girl tonguing that glorious gluteus

How does nuclear war chances jump up? If both parties see each other suffering, isn’t it more likely that we just try to renegotiate shit that makes it easier for both sides?
But Russia won’t allow a return to normal will it?

Okay, deliveries are only going to occur in Rubles though.

So when will Putin turn off the Valve? Midnight in Moscow time? We are getting very close.

They don't. They literally expected everybody to blink. The only way they get by is because nobody looks too closely.

Putin has said that the wests ambitions for nato are the military dominance of Russia and that once that happens Russia essentially ceases to exist as its political and cultural structures are forced to change

If Russia allows that then it may as well nuke the planet

>Shit like this convinces me the elites have no real plan and are also retarded

Yeah last 5 years its become clear anglo/EU leaders actually believes their lies and has zero foresight. Meanwhile the everywhere else still is run by people who mostly know to not drink their own koolaid. We are fucked Zimbabwe style longterm, and even then mugabe the undead ape was probably smarter than biden or bojo's clique.

Attached: 1648429193733.png (700x540, 627.63K)

But nato isn’t going to advance? I’m confused

>that skull shape
BROS??

>Stomach the pain
Your entire economy will fucking collapse

Lets find out together. When will it be? 2 weeks as usual? In what way will you cope out of this in a month or a year, or ten years?
Will it be forever 1 year more? Will the goalposts shift to what "Collapse" means?

Looking forward to finding out the answer.

Nato has advanced hugely and ukraine was going to join until Russia invaded

Attached: 1646370480115.jpg (850x467, 67.26K)

he's a pedophile blackmailed by the cia
so he has no endgame, he is a puppet vassal leader like all eu party leaders

They why don’t we just say “Ukraine can’t join nato” and have putin fuck off and let everything go back to normal

Um... April Fools?

I lost my virginity in that car. The back seats fold down
Where did the years go..

Not in US/Anglo interest

German economy will grind to a total halt if gas runs out, they have a week or so at most in reserves. Their industry relies 100 percent on cheap natural gas

You see it all day in Russia. You got beautiful blondes getting their pussy tongued by beautiful Mongolic women in every city east of the Urals

Bless you user.

Why?

Globohomo doesn't have the kind of missile tech that Russia has(nuclear powered missiles which can fly anywhere as they no longer have fuel capacity issue) Putin showed these some years ago as a warning to the west not to fuck with him. That's why they want to get their own missiles so close to Russia so that Russian missile defence would have very little time to react once an attack is launched.

If life has taught me anything about politicians, especially the ones trying to save face, it's this: what they say publicly is not necessarily what happens privately.

He'll pay in Rubles, but state publicly that Russia accepted his Euros, which of course will be complete bullshit.

Why not just try to steal and copy the Russians missiles then?