Everyone in Slovenia in my age bracket (20-30) smokes weed. Literally every single person I know smokes weed...

Everyone in Slovenia in my age bracket (20-30) smokes weed. Literally every single person I know smokes weed. What are the long term effects of entire country smoking weed all the fucking time day and night?

Attached: ENEjjjWWsAE90it.jpg (1075x1200, 259.91K)

It's fine, smoke up brahs

Not having a fucking hangover and actually enjoying your buzz.
I am drinking right now and I do not like the hangovers.

Will make you retarded after awhile same with alcohol.

ask the fags from the netherlands on this board. they can tell you first hand.

Sounds like a good time

Decreased productivity but then again what the fuck has Slovenia done in the last thousand years.
Enjoy the fog user

Entire country will become stupider.

Cronic munchies and laziness.
Your entire country will turn into obese unemployed niggers.
Like this one here.

like 90 percent of my friends smoke weed here in the US and it's been that way for 10+ years. Myself, my wife, and my best friend are the only three people I know who don't. everyone else does. fucking ridiculous

Lung cancer if they're smoking non-stop most of the day. Other than that, not much, weed doesn't have many long term effects. It's all short term effects that go away in a few days when you stop.

Attached: bepisinception.jpg (504x438, 89K)

Attached: momjuana.jpg (576x618, 53.54K)

That's horrible smoking is bad. Only evil retard scum smoke. How fucking retarded does somebody have to be to smoke intead of using the drug any the dozens of better ways? Filthy scum

Gives lazy ppl and excuse to be a lazy butthole. I smoke weed everyday (actually dry herb vape) and I just finished my PhD. The problem is if it is illegal you have to deal with drug dealers to get it

based

This world is fake so people cope with drugs, alcohol or sex
Others kill themselves

I will take the time for an actual answer.
>if you're under 25
If you are under 25 you can have permanent effects from regular cannabis use, especially when it comes to learning and short term memory.
>if you're over 25
If you are over 25 then you would have to use copious amounts for a long time to possibly have any permanent effects. Of course, while you are a regular user you will have deficits in learning and short term memory, and possibly also motivation.
>bottom line
It's better not to use cannabis, obviously, especially if you are young because you should devote your energy to other things. If you MUST smoke it, you should take a 4-week break every 6 months to avoid permanent damage.

Attached: 1641274858197.jpg (540x491, 30.38K)

Says lazy incel posting on Any Forums. Go out and hit some weed, maybe you’ll get laid

you will become enlightened gentlemen

also delivery services make a fortune

Attached: b53.jpg (720x720, 72.66K)

I dont smoke but from what i gather its like alcohol, a person with self control will enjoy it as a recreational thing bt someone who's barely above an animal will become the DUDE WEED stereotypical stoner that cant see anything but getting high all day.

>That's horrible smoking is bad
seething spic. beautiful

Attached: .088878879654.jpg (697x448, 38.93K)

Slovenians invented the wheel. If weed is good enough for Slovenians, it must ok for everyone.

Attached: slovenian oldest wheel.png (800x612, 634.13K)

Can't just now I'm posting from work.
Are u doubting my productivity?

I mean, it’s Slovenia.. What possible damage could weed do that the country isn’t already experiencing?

Attached: 679EBA16-5B47-4BC7-816C-F1E5F5A9946E.gif (262x146, 2.04M)

>Literally every single person I know smokes weed.
This is not uncommon among people who smoke weed.